If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- I want to love you, pretty young thing!
- Me, Myself, and I
- cant wait til i get to glasgow
- kanyeeee, beyonce, santigold, bob marley, michael jackson, run DMC, tribe called quest, nas, mia ohhh i could go on forevurrrr
- i like forrest gump and coming to america and cool runnings and dirty dancing and the persuit of happyness and i am legend and some like it hot and anchorman and the notebook.
- talking? and the gym n that eh
- Scared Of
- spiders sometimes depending on ugliness/size/length of legs, plane n train n car crashes, dying young, terrible grades, extremely fat people, extremely ugly people, extremely fat AND ugly people, most pain, being alone...
- i like the pact and twilight and new moon and eclipse and breaking dawn and the blue diary
- Happiest When
- sleeping of course, listening to my music, drawing, bathing & scrubbing, nights in and out, drinking peach schnappes, sitting doing nothing while wearing a pair of fluffy socks!!!!!!
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."
I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.
I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
I have a dream today!
I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of "interposition" and "nullification" -- one day right there in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.
I have a dream today!
I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."
...Well done you
0 Comments 313 weeks
- HowWellDoYouKnowMeeeee?? 11 Taken