If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Life without passion.... isnt worth living!
- Me, Myself, and I
- I dont really go on here...add me on facebook?
I am Laura Jayne
Stamford College is where i learn
Quite enjoying my a-level's aswell =)
I love my mates <3
I am a runner, but i suck at all other sports =)
And really anything that requires some sort of skill
I love to dance like a fool and drink with the girls
Dressing up with heels and going out is always fun
I enjoy the countryside, the seaside, the mountain side
Just being out and about with my mates in general
Cupcakes, detailed conversations about the world and the fresh air make me happy
Boring people, dumb people that cant use proper grammer and people who do nothing all day piss me off something wicked
-----\♥/♥/-----ωнσ нαѕ ∂ιє∂
-----/♥/\♥\----σя тσ ѕнσω
- I love to listen to music and often it will change my mood. Gotta love them cheesey disco songs!! =)
- My Fatty Girl!
Being The Geek That I Am
Any Childish Games
- Interesting Conversations
Good Old Days
- TV and Books
- Simple. Of course i couldnt live with out tv.
I love to read books too *geek*
- My Hero
- Is of course Superman. He is the ultimate superhero =D
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
"True" Friendship (None of that Sissy Crap)
Are you tired of those sissy "friendship" poems that always sound good, But never actually come close to reality?
Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of true friendship.
You will see no cutesy little smiley faces on this email - Just the stone cold truth of our great friendship.
1. When you are sad -- I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the arsehole who made you sad.
2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile -- I will know you got laid.
4. When you are scared -- I will take the piss out of you about it, every chance I get.
5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whinging.
6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.
7. When you are sick -- Stay the fuck away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.
8. When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy arse.
9. This is my oath.... I pledge it to the end. "Why?" you may ask; "because you are my friend".
Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth.
1 Comment 304 weeks
It will take just 37 seconds to read this and change your thinking.
Two men, both seriously ill, occupied the same hospital room.One man was allowed to sit up in his bed for an hour each afternoon to help drain the fluid from his lungs.His bed was next to the room's only window.The other man had to spend all his time flat on his back.The men talked for hours on end.They spoke of their wives and families, their homes, their jobs, their involvement in the military service, where they had been on vacation.
Every afternoon, when the man in the bed by the window could sit up, he would pass the time by describing to his roommate all the things he could see outside the window.The man in the other bed began tolive for those one hour periods where his world would be broadened andbenlivened by all the activity and colour of the world outside.
The window overlooked a park with a lovely lake.Ducks and swans played on the water while children sailed their model boats. Young lovers walkedarm in arm amidst flowers of every colour and a fine view of the city skyline couldbe seen in the distance.As the man by the window described all this in exquisite details, the man on the other side of the room would close his eyes and imagine this picturesque scene.
One warm afternoon, the man by the window described a parade passing by.Although the other mancould not hear the band - he could see it in his mind 's eye as the gentleman bythe window portrayed it with descriptive words.Days, weeks and months passed.
One morning, the day nurse arrived to bring water for their baths only to find the lifeless body of the man by the window, who had died peacefully in his sleep.She was saddened and called the hospital attendants to take the body away.As soon as it seemed appropriate, the other man asked if he could be moved next to the window. The nurse was happy to make the switch, and after making sure he was comfortable, she left him alone.
Slowly, painfully, he propped himself up on one elbow to take his first look at the real world outside. He strained to slowly turn to look out the window besides the bed.It faced a blank wall.The man asked the nurse what could have compelled his deceased roommate who had described such wonderful things outside this window.The nurseresponded that the man was blind and could not even see the wall.She said, "Perhapshe just wanted to encourage you."
Epilogue:There is tremendous happiness in making others happy, despite our own situations.Shared grief is half the sorrow, but happiness when shared, is doubled.If you want to feel rich, just count all the things you have that money can't buy."Today isa gift, that is why it is called The Present."The origin of this letter is unknown, but it brings good luck to everyone who passes it on.Do not keep this letter.Just forward it to your friends to whom you wish blessings.
0 Comments 312 weeks
1) I _____ Laura.
2) Laura is _____.
3) If I were alone in a room with Laura, I would _____.
4) I think Laura should _____.
5) Laura needs _____.
6) I want to _____ Laura.
7) Someday Laura will _____.
Laura, reminds me of _____.
9) Without Laura, ______.
10) My memories of Laura are _____.
11) Laura can be _____.
12) The worst thing about Laura is _____.
13) The best thing about Laura is _____.
14) I am _____ with Laura.
15) One thing i would like to know about Laura is _____.
16) Laura should go and _____.
17) Laura, _____ me.
4 Comments 329 weeks