If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- 1 Peter 5:10
- Me, Myself, and I
- ツ I'm Laura ツ
† Im a Christian †
<----♥Matt & Me (over a yr now woohoo!)♥
"It is absolutely illogical to believe that nothing produces something, or that profoundly intricate designs have come into existence by self-generation. The more simple and natural conclusion is that there is an immeasurably great Creator and Benefactor back of all the remarkable existences which we observe and experience." Gordon Olson
"Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might." Ephesians 6:10.
I love God. He saved me from sin, and from myself. He gave me a better life, and a promise of Heaven. He knows my comings and my goings, indeed, he knows everything. Praise God! :-D
- † Jesus
- Was very God and very man, only he was sinless. Because he was sinless, and because of his great love for all of us - every single person ever to have lived, and because of this, he was able to take the punishment - through dying a horrific death on the cross, being beaten, mocked, spat on, and seperated from his Father, all for us.
- † How do ya get saved?
- Well all you have to do to be saved is believe that you're a sinner - we all are, you gotta really believe that Jesus died for you and because of that you can be forgiven for all Your sins and that this is enough to make you pure and perfect and fit for Heaven to be with him one day - Jesus Christ your Saviour and King. Its not an easy life but the rewards will be great! Your choice - Heaven or Hell?
- ツ When am i happiest?
- Im goin to heaven, whats not to be happy about? Im happy pretty much all the time tho & when im with Matt, im pretty much always happy when im with him lol.
- ♥ Matt
- My man. He's flippin awesome and I love him to bits! Been goin out for over a year now, couldn't be happier! :-)
- ツ Bestie Friends
- I thank God for blessing me with such lovely friends and so many of them to support me! Road Trips, Beaches, Playin in the Park, Dressin up, Dessert, Randomess - gotta love friends!
- ♪ Music
- I love music, playin it, listenin to it, whatevs, love it! Fernando Ortega, Jeremy Camp, Third Day, Switchfoot, Jimmy Needham, Phil Wickham, Randy Travis, Hanson, Eva Cassidy are all awesome! Mostly Christian music, some great artists out there!
- † Evolution? PAH... dream on.
- "Monkeys are superior to men in this: When a monkey looks into a mirror, he sees a monkey." - Chazal, Malcolm ~~~~~ *God created the earth and heavens and everything in them in six days. End Of. The Bible says it so therefore I believe it!* Evolution amazes me really.... with its stupidity. :-) Oh and if you call me primative for believing it... you're the one that believes you come from a primate. :-O
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
What Is Butt Dust???
What, you ask, is 'Butt dust'? Read on and you'll discover the joy in it! These have to be original and genuine. No adult is this creative!!
JACK (age 3) was watching his Mom breast-feeding his new baby sister. After a while he asked: 'Mom why have you got two? Is one for hot and one for cold milk?'
MELANIE (age 5) asked her Granny how old she was. Granny replied she was so old she didn't remember any more. Melanie said, 'If you don't remember you must look in the back of your panties. Mine say five to six.'
STEVEN (age 3) hugged and kissed his Mom good night. 'I love you so much that when you die I'm going to bury you outside my bedroom window.'
BRITTANY (age 4) had an ear ache and wanted a pain killer. She tried in vain to take the lid off the bottle. Seeing her frustration, her Mom explained it was a child-proof cap and she'd have to open it for her. Eyes wide with wonder, the little girl asked: 'How does it know it's me?'
SUSAN (age 4) was drinking juice when she got the hiccups. 'Please don't give me this juice again,' she said, 'It makes my teeth cough.'
DJ (age 4) stepped onto the bathroom scale and asked: 'How much do I cost?'
MARC (age 4) was engrossed in a young couple that were hugging and kissing in a restaurant. Without taking his eyes off them, he asked his dad: 'Why is he whispering in her mouth?'
CLINTON (age 5) was in his bedroom looking worried When his Mom asked what was troubling him, he replied, 'I don't know what'll happen with this bed when I get married. How will my wife fit in it?'
JAMES (age 4) was listening to a Bible story. His dad read: 'The man named Lot was warned to take his wife and flee out of the city but his wife looked back and was turned to salt.' Concerned, James asked: 'What happened to the flea?'
TAMMY (age 4) was with her mother when they met an elderly, rather wrinkled woman her Mom knew. Tammy looked at her for a while and then asked, 'Why doesn't your skin fit your face?'
The Sermon I think this Mom will never forget...this particular Sunday sermon...'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust...' He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'
1 Comment 245 weeks
Sorry but these were too rare not to post... Please pick your favourite and post a comment....
Play board games , Go to a drive-in movie , Go to a car show , Go see fireworks , Go to an ice skating show , Visit garage sales , Go to an air show , Play card games , See a musical , Go to a concert , Go out for a cultural dinner , Visit a children's hospital , Go to the symphony
Visit each other's grandparents , Volunteer together
Go camping , Go whitewater rafting , Rake leaves & play in them , Play a game of tag , Hopscotch , Climb trees together , Take a riverboat cruise , Play broomball , Play kick the can , Ride a ferry or steamboat , Waterslide , Go moped riding , Play touch football , Go sledding , Work out together , Build a snowman , Make snow angels , Sunbathe together , Run together in the rain , Play racquetball , Badminton , Ride go-carts , Beach volleyball , Catch fire flies , Snowball fights , Go for a country drive , Go stargazing , Rent a movie , Have a picnic at home , Look at Christmas lights , Watch the sunset , Bake cookies together , Do laundry together , Make ice cream , Cook dinner for each other , Go grocery shopping , Build ice cream sundaes , Color in coloring books , Go to an arcade , Visit a city that is the name of a state , Take a sleigh ride , Go snowmobiling , Play frisbee , Park and star watch , Visit a pet store , Rent a limo for the evening , Walk on the beach at midnight , Roast marshmallows over a campfire , Visit favorite childhood places , Finger paint , Snuggle up in front of the fireplace , Go to the beach , Visit a city park , Pillow fight , Go kayaking , Walk your dog , Play hide and seek , Go ice skating , Go roller blading , Build models , Pick colorful fall leaves , Go for a moonlit walk , Watch TV together , Decorate a Christmas tree , Feed ducks at a pond , Go on a hay ride , Snuggle , Carve a jack-o-lantern , Watch the sunrise , Go shell searching on the beach , Visit an orchard , Watch little league games , Watch planes take off , See a midnight movie , Go to a wedding together , Look for 4-leaf clovers , Fruit tree picking /orchard , Go window shopping , Read tabloids & laugh together , Thumb wrestle , Puddle jump in the rain , Ride a bike built for two , Learn to rock climb , Cook out , Fly a kite , Go on a hayride , Walk through a mall , Have a small party , Go to church together , Go to a boating show/race , Take a hobby class , Visit a haunted house , Visit a flea market , Cruise in a convertible , Play bingo , Help at a soup kitchen , Go to a bookstore , Visit another city , Go hear jazz or reggae , Go on a cruise , Do yard work , Have shaving cream fight , Trampoline , Listen to music
14 Comments 310 weeks
It is only a tiny rosebud, A flower of God's design;
But I cannot unflold the petals, With these clumsy hands of mine.
The secret of unfolding flowers, Is not known to such as I.
God opens the flowers so sweetly, When in my hands they fade and die.
If I cannot unfold a rosebud, This flower of God's design,
Then how can I think I have the wisdom, To unfold this life of mine?
So I'll trust in him for his leading, Each moment of every day.
I will look to him for his guidance, Each step of the pilgram way.
The pathway that lies before me, Only my Heavenly father knows.
I'll trust him to unfold the moments, Just as he unfolds the rose.
2 Comments 317 weeks
- ALPHABET (8)
- All new randomness (48)
- Autumn fun and more... (41)
- Cartoonizer (1)
- Its just me... (19)
- Johns leaving do.... (48)
- Kathryns Wedding (49)
- Lambs, Centra, Sunglasses, Rain, Milly Earings... (47)
- Last few days of school ever!!! (45)
- Me and my beautiful little crazy sister (40)
- More Randomness Recently (38)
- My 18th Party Part One (48)
- My Album (41)
- My Babies & friends haha (48)
- My Party Part Two (33)
- New randomness!!! (48)
- Newish Pics (48)
- Old Pictures (43)
- Open Door Weekend (45)
- Random (32)
- Random Album Number Four (48)