If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- -A Pearce Hoskinson Insanity-
- Me, Myself, and I
- Pearce's Luv Emporium:
Luv for sale: $2 per thing
... ? ! ?? !!!! ???????? ...
Pearce Hoskinson. Future something. Not sure yet. Writer? Maybe. Director? Hopefully. Animator? Well, I'm doing a bit of that now, but not at the professional level the title of animator suggests. Writer, director, and animator all at the same time? That's the plan. Though I imagine being an animator will eventually lose out, sadly. But I can be a writer and director of an animation so it's not all bad. In fact, it's probably brilliant.
- TV and Film
- Oh TV, how I love you. And you too Film. Lost. Supernatural.. A Bit of Fry and Laurie. The Micallef P(r)ogra(me). Newstopia. CNNNN and the Chaser's War. The Office. Top Gear. Firefly. Heroes. Veronica Mars. Mr Bean. Doctor Who. Scrubs. The Young Ones. Simpsons. Futurama. Black Books. House. Bump in the Night. Fawlty Towers. Lano & Woodley. Seinfeld. Wallace and Gromit. Who Framed Roger Rabbit? And Serenity. And Back to the Future, an' Pirates of the Caribbean, The Iron Giant, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Happy Feet, and the Incredibles. Little Miss Sunshine. Bad Eggs. Hot Fuzz. Children of Men. The Bourne Triology. Shaun of the Dead. 3:10 to Yuma.
I also really enjoy the Mummy. "Benny, you're on the wrong side of the ri-ver!" It is my Achilles' Heel of 'not quite brilliant, but yeah, like, it is totally awesome' movies.
- Because they be a legitimate art form too, says I: Wind Waker (Nintendo, release a sequel. Ok, you already did, but another one. For the Wii. Steal my heart again.) Majora's Mask (Again, sequel please. And considering it's from the same franchise as the Wind Waker...if the two could be combined...). Metal Arms. Prince of Persia: Sands of Time. Mario Galaxy. Beyond Good and Evil. Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat. Burnout 2 & 3. Half Life 2 & Episodes. Sim City 3 & 4. Worms (ye olde 2d ones). Timesplitters. Sonic (again, ye olde 2d ones). Electroplankton. Pokemon. Smash Bros. Pikmin.
- Podcasts are fantastic. I've only listened to a few so far but I love the concept. I think there's something really appealing in hearing truly intelligent people talking, and limiting it to something purely aural is engaging in itself in a completely different way to anything else. Here's a few examples of the podcasts I like (and are actually the only ones I've so far listened to) and have contributed a great deal to my swooning: Stephen Fry's Podgrams, Stephen Silver's Artcasts, The Lost Podcast, and The Penny Arcade Podcast.
- Asterix, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, TinTin, Calvin and Hobbes, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy radio scripts, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, some of the Harry Potters, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, anything Terry Pratchett. Joe Spondulix: A Slimey Mall Mutant Invasion of the Most Unfortunate Kind. Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency. Jasper Fforde's books. The Gun Seller. Peter Jackson's Biography (even though he doesn't like to call it that. Filmmaker's Journey indeed. And what a journey!)
- Happiest When
- I'll tell you when I'm not happiest. When I can't think of something witty to put in the "Happiest When" box.
- Alpacas, Polar Bears and Penguins
- Alpacas aren't llamas. That should be cleared up first. They are different. I want to own an alpaca one day. Several actually. It's actually best to own at least two. The poor buggers will get lonely otherwise. And there's an intelligence behind their eyes. They're not just sheep with long necks. No. They're something more. More...awesome? Yes. More awesome. Awesome seemingly being the key word for just about anything in this profile. And...well I can't think of much more to put here. So... <p>As for polar bears and penguins? Why not?
- Random Filler
- Categories like this that are added just to waste people's time. People like you. Yeah, that's right. That time you just had? Gone. Wasted. And I just wasted my own wasting yours. Damnit.
411 views? (In Dylan Moran voice) How did this happen?
0 Comments 275 weeks
What did you aquire this Christmas morn?
I got Mario Galaxy, a Terry Pratchett book (or, rather, a collection of three Terry Pratchett books in one bigger book), some clothes, a pair of thongs, The Complete Black Books on DVD, an Xbox charger-doover that charges the controller -while playing- and Bender's Big Score on DVD. Oh yes. The new Futurama movie. And it is good. Anyone wanting to watch it can ask and we can work something out.
But this is not just for me to brag. No my friends, this here is an opportunity to brag right back. Comments concerning your own fortunes as a result of the destortion of the Christmas message in the savage mirror of commercialism/materialism below thanks.
1 Comment 291 weeks
Also email addresses, since while now I have credit, I still don't have service. By supplying me with emails and phone numbers and whatnot you'll alow me to keep in contact with you, ,yes you, in the great uncertain abyss that is next year. Hell, get me your contact details early enough and contact might even be made this year. Incredible!
Really, this is because of grown somewhat fond of a number of you. Probably not all of you, since I can't recall right now who exactly is on my contact list, but a significant amount, and I don't want to lose contact next year. Or the year after. And presumably some of the years after that, when contact becomes more of a nostalgic obligation rather than some actual desire to talk to long seperated friends.
I'll start things off. My email is: firstname.lastname@example.org. I've got a secondary one, but it's not checked as much: email@example.com. And my phone number? Why it's 0432250883 (now with occasional service!).
Since some people from Parkes might be reading this, this probably isn't directed at you as such. Silly people! I've already got your emails and some of your phone numbers! And that's worked decently these past few years. So, uh, you can stop reading now if you like. Or continue, if you're curious and slightly masochistic.
...actually, there's not much more to add. I'm making an attempt to be sociable and, as always, ever lovable here, so don't ignore it. Embrace it. Love it. Send me your details.
(What a strange thing it is that my personality is more prominent in writing than in real life. Here's to the improve courses next year. May they make me extroverted, manic, quicklier witted and even more lovable. In real time!)
0 Comments 291 weeks
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings