If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Hey... Im Izi
I have pretty much switched to facebook now... but I still look at this sometimes... although... facebook is better.... lol
Leave your comments if you really want to but i'm not promising a quick reply...
- oh you know... oranges and lemons... old mac-donald, that kinda thing!
- yey! films!
- sport is retail therapy for the bankrupt and deranged.
- Scared Of
- Ghosts???? LIGHTING?!?!?!? what is this shit? ah... lightning.. got it!
- I love...
- Freinds, english comp keyboards, new stuff, Josie... who cant even be classed as a freind, holidays with mates...Spain is sooo happnin josie!, waterproof mascara... genius, partys, meeting new people, re meeting old people, SOUTH PARADE!!!! lmao
- I hate...
- Probably you... not talking to my freinds, holidays in remote places with my family, having my ipod thrown out of the window...
being permenantly away all holiday, having no credit, being
grounded, cold summers etc and being ill...
- JOsiE..... HARRIS, DUH!
- She is my world
my world is josie
i live with josie.
i looove her!
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Leave her cute text messages.
Don't be embarrased by her.
If your friends tease you it's because they're jeaulous.
Kiss her in front of your friends.
Trust her over everyone else.
Tell her she looks beautiful.
Look her in the eye when you talk to her.
Let her mess with your hair.
Just walk around with her.
Include her in pretty much everything you do.
Forgive her for her mistakes.
Look at her like she's the only girl you see.
When she starts swearing at you tell her you love her.
Let her fall asleep in your arms.
Get her mad, then kiss her.
Tease her and let her tease you back.
Stroke her cheek once in a while.
Call her when you're upset.
Let her call you when she's upset.
Kiss her forehead.
Let her wear your clothes.
When she's sad, hang out with her.
Let her take all the photos of you she wants.
Surprise her with something cute for no reason
Kiss her in the rain.
And when you fall in love with her, tell her.
And when you do tell her.. Love her like you never loved before
This is all pretty true, but no guy is perfect, some come pretty close...
but whatever you do... put ur freinds before your girl, promise you its harder losing them than it ever would be her...
0 Comments 309 weeks
The girls with glitter in her hair
Falls to sleep for a second against a stranger's shoulder
leaves her mark, stardust on his collar
She's falling again, her eyes flicking like a faulty screen,
Dipping into darkness, sparking to light,
nodding her head in time to her own unconsciousness
Finally her head drops, the inky hammer to the paper,
the judge's gavek, falling as slowly as only the giulty sees it fall;
but stranger, the young man in wrangler, doesnt move
But then he moves his arm, a slow over arm bowl,
over her resting head, then down across her shoulders,
a denim scarf of late night love , fingers stroking
Except for Wrangler man, whose own head has dipped now
so he can smell the scent of her hair and kiss her there,
just lightly on the top of her head.
And isn't that what we want anyway?
For love to come to us in our sleep,
to come to us here and now, when we least expect it,
when we need it
She sinks deeper into her sleep, and deeper into him
while his eyes watch the closed lids of hers
and he trys not to disturb her with his breathing
For love to get on and sit next to us on a bus
to bring a halt to this night vehical, and its endless
of stops, and stops, and stops...
Owen Shears-Black Mountains-Wales
0 Comments 339 weeks
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
1 DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it
1 Comment 342 weeks