If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Every fight is a food fight when you’re a cannibal
- Me, Myself, and I
- <--surfers paradise
Im not writin antin' Dats bollox! if u know me then ders no point in me writin anythin. If u dont then wat are u doin? FUCK OFF!
(you know where the door is)
If your in my friends list then add me on msn:
|………..| Put this on your
|………..| page if you have
|……..O.| ever pushed a
|………..| door that said pull!
- u2, bob, bit a queen, bowie..daft punk, vitalic, underworld, j5, the game , damien marley, damien rice, the wolftones, dubliners, stevie wonder, michael jackson, hed kandi, dj shadow, break beats, beastie boys, frank sinatra, prodigy, aphex twin, the eagles, oasis, streets, kooks, killers, razorlight, mika! d legend, d 1 and only johnny cash, rollin stones, biggie, guns'n roses, wutang, 50, all d 80's tunes classic!, bit a pink floyd, thin lizzy, amy winehouse, strokes, bjork, chemical brothers, dead prez, eminem, faithless, kanye, keane, mariah(i know what can i say), nas, orbital, rodrigo y gabriel, radiohead, snowpatrol,
2manydj's soulwax, the cure, the feeling, the sex pistols, the fray, the guillemots, arcade fire..the pigeon detactives, kaiser chiefs, justin timberlake..gym class heros.d frattelis..bloc party..lupe fiasco.AND THATS NOT ALL!...muse, mgmt, justice, kiss, milow, garth brooks, jamie T, and many many more!
- scarface, casino, rounders, training day, gladiator, goodfellas, friday, boys in da hood shawshank, snatch, human traffic, saw, blow, carlitos way, football factory, stand by me, city of god, braveheart, happy gilmore, dont b a menace , anchorman...the business, walk d line, ferris bueller, dusk till dawn, the fight in pearl harbour!!deadly! apocalypse now, borat, rise of the foot soldiers, the departed...blah blah blah blah blah
- Arsenal.I play football with d lads aswell in d astropark or dcu, we suppose to be startin a 11 a side watch this space, (but dont actually watch this exact space coz i prob wnt remember to write it)
- Things I strongly dislike
- growin old, jellyfish, flies, when pigeons go near you, when a moth is anywhere in your room, earwigs, when you make a cup of tea and realise theres NO MILK!......goin out when you have work next day, petty people, people that dont say please and thank you, losing phones, dust, people hitting children (except other childeren, thats often funny) , hardmen that have hard dogs to look a little bit harder, kids that play shite songs on there phones on the bus, racism, ignorance, realising you spent your taxi fare on drink, bad teeth/breath, standing on a plug in your bare feet or walking into a chair n kicking it with no shoes on, people that walk slow in town, when you leave the gym nd its raining....see not much really im quite tolerant of most things
- Things I like
- winning at poker, spendin money, havin a laugh wit the lads long days in d summer , pint of ice bulmers beer garden, boat trips with the lads, compliments, when you turn the radio on and your favorite song is on, seinfield, malcolm in the middle, new clothes, hill16, finding money in something you havnt worn for a while, old photos, genuine people, corona with a lime, when a really old woman swears its funny, when someone spits on themself by mistake, when you see someone nearly falling and then they pretend to run for a second thats always good, unplanned nights out, getting a text after town to say theres a party somewhere, when babies laugh...im sure theres more but i cant think of them right now
- shout outs
- collie "d key" kinsella, ron " da bonnet", chucky, jay, domo "starvin" martin, "d farno chap" "the hippies" "p-con" " da mulveys" "timmaaa aka fred" rory "d guns", "quinner n bennet", "drumzy", "anchove", "daruachail" "castro"and zoom!................
- the fuck!
- Niamh Butler
- Sexton Hardcastle
- Shanna Collins
- Jamie Kinsella
- Adam Llewellyn
- Bryan Breen
- Mick Mulvey
- johnny drama
- Princess Party
- Chris Clifford
- Louise Brennan
- Patrick Connolly
- Kelly Mooney
- Ciara Ruddell
- Anthony Brady
- Dave Conway
- Paul McNamee
- Moe Moe
- Barry Fitzpatrick
- Aimee Flynn
- Naomi Burke
- Ciaron Hearns
- Jo Face
- Martin Macken
- Joanne Cullen
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
"My parents have always been there for me, ever since I was about 7."
"I would not be bothered if we lost every game as long as we won the league."
"Alex Ferguson is the best manager I've ever had at this level. Well, he's the only manager I've actually had at this level. But he's the best manager I've ever had."
"If you don't believe you can win, there is no point in getting out of bed at the end of the day."
"I've had 14 bookings this season - 8 of which were my fault, but 7 of which were disputable."
"I've never wanted to leave. I'm here for the rest of my life, and hopefully after that as well."
"I'd like to play for an Italian club, like Barcelona."
"You've got to believe that you're going to win, and I believe we'll win the World Cup until the final whistle blows and we're knocked out."
"I faxed a transfer request to the club at the beginning of the week, but let me state that I don't want to leave Leicester."
"I was watching the Blackburn game on TV on Sunday when it flashed on the screen that George (Ndah) had scored in the first minute at Birmingham. My first reaction was to ring him up. Then I remembered he was out there playing."
"Without being too harsh on David Beckham, he cost us the match."
"I'm as happy as I can be - but I have been happier."
"Leeds is a great club and it's been my home for years, even though I live in Middlesborough."
"I can see the carrot at the end of the tunnel."
"I took a whack on my left ankle, but something told me it was my right."
"I couldn't settle in Italy - it was like living in a foreign country."
"Germany are a very difficult team to play...they had 11 internationals out there today."
"I always used to put my right boot on first, and then obviously my right sock."
"I definitely want Brooklyn to be christened, but I don't know into what religion yet."
"The Brazilians were South American, and the Ukrainians will be more European."
"All that remains is for a few dots and commas to be crossed."
"One accusation you can't throw at me is that I've always done my best."
"I'd rather play in front of a full house than an empty crowd."
"Sometimes in football you have to score goals."
0 Comments 275 weeks
1) “I wonder what the most intelligent thing ever said was that started with the word ‘dude.’ ‘Dude, these are isotopes.’ ‘Dude, we removed your kidney. You’re gonna be fine.’ ‘Dude, I am so stoked to win this Nobel Prize. I just wanna thank Kevin, and Turtle, and all my homies.’”
2) “I think that when you get dressed in the morning, sometimes you’re really making a decision about your behavior for the day. Like if you put on flipflops, you’re saying: ‘Hope I don’t get chased today.’ ‘Be nice to people in sneakers.’”
3) “I saw a guy at a party wearing a leather jacket and I thought, ‘That is cool.’ But then I saw another guy wearing a leather vest and I thought, ‘That is not cool’. Then I figured it out: ‘Cool’ is all about leather sleeves.”
4) “‘Sort of’ is such a harmless thing to say. Sort of. It’s just a filler. Sort of - it doesn’t really mean anything. But after certain things, sort of means everything. Like after ‘I love you’ or ‘You’re going to live’ or ‘It’s a boy.’”
5)" I was in a store and I saw a pocket dictionary and that made me laugh because it’s such…a specific item. I don’t know that many words and I’m going out…and I have pants. Perfect!”
6) “When you have a fat friend there are no see-saws. Only catapults.”
7) “I like fruit baskets because it gives you the ability to mail someone a piece of fruit without appearing insane. Like, if someone just mailed you an apple you’d be like ‘Huh? What the hell is this?’, but if it’s in a fruit basket you’re like ‘This is nice!.’”
“I feel stupid when I write the word banana. Its like, how many na’s are on this thing? ‘Cause I’ m like ‘Bana … keep going. Bananana … damn.’
9) “I like clothes, you know. I dig fabrics. One of my favorite clothing patterns is camouflage. Because when you’re in the woods it makes you blend in. But when you’re not it does just the opposite. It’s like, ‘Hey, there’s an asshole.’ But when you’re in the woods you’re like, ‘Is there an asshole out here?’ They look like trees.”
10) “I wanna make a jigsaw puzzle that’s 40,000 pieces. And when you finish it, it says ‘go outside.’”
11) “I like parties, but I don’t like piñatas because the pinata promotes violence against flamboyant animals. Hey, there’s a donkey with some pizzazz. Let’s kick its ass. What I’m trying to say is, don’t make the same Halloween costume mistake that I did.”
12) “People and squirrels are very different. Most people will not argue that. But I find that there is one situation in which they’re very similar. And that is: when I am driving towards them in my car. Then they’re kind of hard to tell apart… Especially if the human is kind of hairy.”
13) “Swimming is a confusing sport, because sometimes you do it for fun, and other times you do it to not die. And when I’m swimming, sometimes I’m not sure which one it is. I gotta go by the outfit. Pants - uh oh. Bathing suit - okay. Naked - we’ll see. Should I be swimming faster, or am I getting laid?”
14) “Saying ‘I’m sorry’ is the same as saying ‘I apologize.’ Except at a funeral.”
15) “They say that you can tell man apart from other animals by his ability to reason. I think you could also go by last names. What’s his name? Patches? Patches what? That’s a dog. Don’t waste my time.”
16) “Some jokes are short and elegant, like a mathematical proof or a midget in a ballgown.”
17) “One of my friends has a stutter and a lot of people think that’s a bad thing, but to me that’s just like starting certain words with a drum roll. That’s not an impediment, that’s suspense! What’s he going to say? Car?? …or Carnival?? …Carburetor!?!? Man…
1 “About a month ago I got a cactus. A week later, it died. I was really depressed because I was like ‘Dam
0 Comments 282 weeks
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time....I know
where my watch is pal, where the fuck is yours? Do I point at my crotch
when I ask where the toilet is?
2. People who are willing to get off their arse to search the entire
room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change
the channel manually.
3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too".
Fucking right! What good is a cake if you can't eat it?
4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it
is. Why the fuck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people
do this? Who and where are they?
5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No
tosser, I paid 10 quid to come to the cinema and stare at the fucking
6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?. Didn't really give me a
choice there, did you sunshine?
7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new,
then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement,
then there must have been something before it.
8. When people say "life is short". What the fuck?? Life is the longest
damn thing anyone ever fucking does!! What can you do that's longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks, "Has the bus come
yet?. If the bus came would I be standing here, Knob head?
10. People who say things like 'My eyes aren't what they used to be'. So
what did they used to be? ears, Wellington boots?
11. When you're eating something and someone asks 'Is that nice?' No
it's really revolting - I always eat stuff I hate.
12. People who announce they are going to the toilet. Thanks that's an
image I really didn't need.
13. McDonalds staff who pretend they don't understand you if you don't
insert the 'Mc' before the item you are ordering..... It has to be a
McChicken Burger, just a Chicken Burger gets blank looks. Well I'll have
a McStraw and jam it in your McEyes you fucking McTosser
0 Comments 321 weeks
- How well do you know Stephen? 32 Taken
close Album Grabber
close The crazy Test!
My result is: Nearly Crazy, Watchout!
What is your usual mood????
Who is your Disney Prince? (girlz only)
Which Avril Lavigne song is you?
What Type Of Guy Are You
are you pretty or darn right ugly?
Try On the Hogwarts Sorting Hat.
wat will ur next boyfriends nmae start with
See More Quizzes
close Your Zodiac Profile
close Kiss Me!
- Carlingford (19)
- Pal Joeys (16)
- Shannon 2008 (48)
- Shannon 2008 2 (49)
- a week of madness (48)
- chris' 18th in panama (16)
- christmas day (10)
- d dubs (3)
- edinburgh (43)
- haha (10)
- jd christmas do (9)
- matts bday (48)
- matts bday 2 (25)
- more boat pics (48)
- nites out (21)
- paintings, drawings, design (23)
- phone pics (16)
- robbed photos!! (16)
- steos bday (6)
- surfers paradise (6)