If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- Me, Myself, and I
- Two words can describe me car mad or mini mad. I drive a cool mini c the picys and ave a racing licence. My next port of call is university. Oxford Brookes to be exact. Studying automotive engineering. Im absolutly loving it cant wait to go back. Passed my first year with flying colours and am ready to blitz next year so i can get a good industrial placement!
Kelly we will all miss u dearly u were such a good m8 and girlfriend 2 me. Why Why did it have 2 happen 2 someone so nice. R.I.P Kelly
- SOAD Metallica siverchair Prodigy guns and roses nivarna iron maiden slayer pendulum black sabbath coal chamber linkin park blood hound gang muse queen cradle of filth rob zombie trivium
- Italian Job the original an best, fast an furious 1+2, shawn of the dead, super troopers
- me do sports fuck that im a lazy bastard i jus watch them
Motor racing eg touring cars f1 A1GP etc
- Hobgoblin Guiness its good for you, calhsberg kroneburg carling snake bite
- Hated things
- Townies, some Drum and bass, hip hop, BMW biggies (MINIs), bovas ( boed up novas)
- Mini builder/repairer, radio control car racing Nitro and elecy and i play the cornet/trumpet
- Happiest when
- wit m8s an wen ive got no uni work 2 do + wen im workin/drivin my mini
- The Other Half Of Me
official life sorta outa!
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Graham? 16 Taken
Started with an original 1985 Mini city E
Things Changed or added:
Brand new 1293cc cooper engine
Stage 2 head
fast road cam
Alloy Inlet manifold
Piper cross Airfilter
Sportex 3" straight through centre exit exhaust
Chrome Rocker cover
HIF 44 carb
Union Jack boot
5.5x12 MiniLites with yokohama tyres
Air horns as fitted at school during a free when i was meant to be revising for my A levels!!
Fast road pads on front as i raped the last set of standard pads mmmmmm moleten brakes not good
Brand new front end as of 13/12/2006. All resprayed with the lastest mini parts on it.
Fog and spot lights on the front
Cobra clubman seats
Rear seat recovered in black vinyl
Chrome interior set
12" steering wheel
Sony Xpold Tape head unit with a 10cd changer in boot
2 Jvc 6x9s
Wood and picket dash
union jack centre piece
oil pressure gauge
0 Comments 352 weeks
For all of us who feel only the deepest love and affection for the way computers have enhanced our lives, read on.
At COMDEX recently, Bill Gates reportedly compared the computer industry with the auto industry and stated, "If GM had kept up with the technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving $25.00 cars that got 1,000 miles to the gallon."
In response to Bill's comments, General Motors issued a press release stating: If GM had developed technology like Microsoft, we would all be driving cars with the following characteristics:
1. For no reason whatsoever, your car would crash twice a day.
2. Every time they repainted the lines in the road, you would have to buy a new car.
3. Occasionally your car would die on the freeway for no reason. You would have to pull over to the side of the road, close all of the windows, shut off the car, restart it, and reopen the windows before you could continue. For some reason you would simply accept this.
4. Occasionally, executing a maneuver such as a left turn would cause your car to shut down and refuse to restart, in which case you would have to reinstall the engine.
5. Macintosh would make a car that was powered by the sun, was reliable, five times as fast and twice as easy to drive, but would run on only five percent of the roads.
6. The oil, water temperature, and alternator warning lights would all be replaced by a single "This Car Has Performed An Illegal Operation" warning light.
7. The airbag system would ask "Are you sure?" before deploying.
8. Occasionally, for no reason whatsoever, your car would lock you out and refuse to let you in until you simultaneously lifted the door handle, turned the key and grabbed hold of the radio antenna.
9. Every time a new car was introduced, car buyers would have to learn how to drive all over again, because none of the controls would operate in the same manner as the old car.
10. Oh yeah, and last but not least . . . you'd have to press the "Start" button to turn the engine off!
5 Comments 378 weeks
close What kind of Lingerie are you?
What Type of Heart Do You Have?
Are You Sexy, Flirty, or a Slut?
What Sex Position Are You?
What's your kissing style?
what sports car suits you
Which shoe are you?
what wwe superstar are you?
DOES YOUR BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND 0.
Which girl from yr8 would sute u best as a friend/girlfirend?
See More Quizzes