If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- 99 Luft Balloons..(
- Me, Myself, and I
As you might have guessed (It says Scrubs in big block letters at the top of the page), this page is devoted to everybodies favourite medical Comedy, and our debate that Grey's Anatomy has completely nicked Scrubs' storylines basically =|
The show follows round Sacred Hearts own Dr John Dorian (JD) as he copes with the most insane people in all of california along with his best friend Turk, Turks' wife Carla, and JD's sometimes-love-of-his-life Elliot Reid.
And to watch over these kids are JD's 'Mentor' Dr. Perry Cox (The Sarcastic, Yet Brilliant Bastard), the chief of medicine Dr. Bob Kelso (Sorry changed my mind, HE'S the bastard).
And who could forget everyone's favourite stalker only known as 'The Janitor', he follows JD's every move and so far has had a wife with a mutated hand, starred in a film with Harrison Ford, and has been a fluent in the latina language!
The UK is approaching the biggest phenomina in all of TV, Scrubs is entering it's seventh and final season =( and during that time we all want you to show your appreciation and sometimes obsession to Scrubs by telling your friends, doing our polls, commenting the pictures, and especially Buying all 6 DVD's!! (And buying a stuffed dog).
Thanks again, and once again tell your friends about this, we really want to become the biggest Scrubs band on bebo.
The Scrubs team.
You know you've been wathcin too much Scrubs when..........
1. You constantly take victory sips
2. When you start saying "Frick" in everyday life
3. If you have the urge to turn tools into eating utensils (Drill-fork)
4. When you claim Appletinis are your favourite drink even though you've never had one
5. You ask everyone who's gonna stay at your house to bring toilet paper
6. When you watch Scrubs reruns on syndicated TV where they edit each episode down a little bit, and you always notice exactly where they've omitted a line and you know exactly what the missing line is. (And you get very angry that they got rid of it! The episode's not the same without it!)
7. When you refuse to talk or be talked to while on the toilet or by anyone else on the toilet.
8. When you meet a man named Elliot and find his name strange, because you were sure it was a girl's name
9. When you open cereal boxes with your friend in the hope of finding a "double-prizer"
10. When your phone bill has gone up substantially from all the times you've CALLed TURK
11. When an Idea comes to your head you immediatley look up out of the corner of your eye and go into a daydream
12. When you start getting an inner monologue
13. When your friends tell you that you always
are "summing things up".
14. When you click your fingers after every high five
15. When you start referring to friends with spunky hair as 'Bangs McCoy'
16. When it becomes totally normal to use lines from Scrubs in everyday conversations.
17. When you form a barber shop quartet with three guys from work to sing cartoon theme songs
18. When you use the phrase "what has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap? [your name here]" in casual conversations.
19. When you expect there to be a penny in every broken door.
20. When the "sad" music sounds on your head when something bad happens to you
21. When you say that JD's "uuuuuuugggh" when you fall
22. When you refer to your self adding "dizzle"
23. You now have an intense fear of janitors. It will come to be known as amopnaphobia.
24. When you can judge what season you are watching by dr. cox's hair
25. You think that every doctor in blue scrubs is a doctor, and green scrubs is a surgeon.
26. When you start to say "Coolio"
27. When you cannot do any physical activity without first yelling out the word "Eeeeeeaaaaaaggggllleeeee!!!"
28. When you touch your nose everytime you get angry
29. When you extend a two syllable word into six or more syllables
30. Adding -sies to the end of words... "I also painted his toenails for funsies."
31: Yelling out 'BANANA HAMMOCK' everytime you eter an awkward situation
32: When you dream of being the Candy-Man (Little bit of advice..do NOT eat the chocolate hand its incredibly bad for you!!
22 Comments 316 weeks
On this site is all things SCRUBS!!!
You'll find News, Episode Guides, Scripts, Games, etc.
0 Comments 317 weeks
OK bad news..
NBC HAS agreed to sponsor scrubs for another season, But thats means that Scrubs will be entering its FINAL season when it reaches Season 7!!!! !!
Found this information 4rm a scrubs ebsite called 'my personal net thing'
Soz 4 the bad news everyone
5 Comments 322 weeks
Other Hommie J
I heard that JD and Elliot are going get back together!0 Replies 244 weeks
Spread Love Like Butter
omg the guy below me is either2 Replies 276 weeks
a) a gypsie
c)is from a rough part of england!!
because he cant spell for shite
he makes me laugh
u have to help the owner of this site make an ultimite scrubs quiss it would be so cool tanx btw no stupid qu about witch seiries wat was in n all tat messin just jeneral questions like how said wat and things like that2 Replies 310 weeks
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings