If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
The most important thing about me is that I am a Christain and I try to live each day for God.
Got married to Philip in September and been settling into married life just nicely!! He is a pretty amazing husband!! Have a lovely wee family and a great bunch of friends too ... would be lost without all of them!! I spend alot of my time in Campbell College in Belfast, I think they call it work!!
''In all they ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy paths''
- The Other Half Of Me
We are really not sisters!!!
- Couldnt be without my Husband and best friend Philip My sister Rachel! My bumchum Miss Harris! My life long friend Miss Sarah Annett 22 years is a long time!! Zara dont get to see her often enough! Kirsty I miss her wisdom in manly matters
- What Makes Me :)
- Spending time with Philip always has its good points!! ... being at home in Annalong .... days off work .... shopping .... Phil G Cuddles .... being up in Randalstown.... the Leon when its sparkley clean! .... farming, honestly its hard to beat it lol ..... Sunshine ....
- What Makes Me :(
- Vegtables. Wind and rain together! Jealously. Hitting stone ditches in Philips car...
- Shopping ... my one and only sport!!!
- A Fav Verse ...
- Psalm 32 v 8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go, I will guide thee with mine eye.
close Video Box
I'm Yours - We sing, we dance, we steal things (2008), Jason Mraz
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
01. Name a quote from the song you're listening to.
Unfortuatley Im not listing to any!
02. When were you born?
7 December 1986
03. Have you ever kissed someone you weren't dating?
04. What are you seriously wearing?
05. Ever kissed anyone on your top friends?
Emm I dont think so!
06. Describe the last time you were injured?
Probabley yesterday by Philip lol
07. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night?
Not usually, should try harder tho to get them!
08. Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back?
Nope. not in a million years!
09. On your "lazy days" what would you be doing?
Shopping!!! Or walking!!
10. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
Jo ... because with all her admirerers we wouldnt be stuck for too long!! haha
11. Most recent movie you have watched in theatres?
Emm I think it was a soppy one but cant remember what it was called!
12. Who was the last person to slap your butt?
Anne lol cept it was nipping!!
13. Favourite toy as a child?
Probably my doll, Sue
14. Do you own a pair of Converses?
No not yet
15. Do you eat cookie dough?
Ice cream yes please!!
16. Have you ever kicked a vending machine?
Cant think I have
17. Do people consider you smart?
Ok, not a brain box like
18. What temperature is it outside right now?
19. Could you live without a computer?
20.Do you have an iPod?
21. What movie do you know every line to?
Father of The Bride lol Andrew can do it better tho!!
22. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
When I got my wedding dress!!!
23. Last person you hugged?
24. Had a long distance relationship?
I supose Bangor is a long distance away
25. Who was the last person you held hands with?
26. Do you know someone who likes you?
27. How do you handle a rainy day?
With an umbrella
28. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?
Yea I think so
29. Are you cold?
Not right now!
30. Do you have a lot to learn?
I hope not .... cooking maybe?!
31. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
32. Are you a patient person?
Sometimes depends what im patiently waiting for
33. Are you an impatient person?
34. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers?
35. Are you with someone right now?
Yep in work
36. Next time you'll take a shower?
37. Is anyone on your bad side now?
38. What jewelry are you wearing?
My ring and necklace and bracelet
39. Next kiss?
Later IU Hope
40. Would you wear your boyfriends/girlfriends clothes?
Yes, jumpers and hoodies blady bla
41. Hows your life going as of right now?
42. Do you think you're ugly?
43. How's your heart?
Happy and content
44. Last line of a song you heard?
45. What are you doing tomorrow?
46. Can you honestly say your happy with who you are?
Yes very much so
47. Is it cute when a boy calls you babe?
48. Will you keep your last name when you get married?
Nope, I shall only be Cousins at heart
49. Would you rather be drunk or high?
50. When is the last time you left your house?
at quarter to 8 this morning
51. Look through the 2 nearest windows what do you see?
trees and grass and a few cars
52. Who is someone you have drifted from?
Some school friends tis kinda sad
53. Who's the last person that you felt stalked by?
Nobody, ive never felt stalked!!
54. Do you like anyone?
55. Do they know?
56. Do you have a dishwasher?
57. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
58. Would you survive in prison?
I hope I never have to try!
59. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, would you?
Ohh yess please!!
60. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
Tops of Pens!!
61. Would yo
0 Comments 214 weeks
As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let us down, probably will.
You'll have your heart broken, probably more than once and it's harder every time.
You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best friend.
You'll blame a new love for things an old once did.
You'll cry because time is passing too fast and you'll eventually lose somebody you love.
So take too many pictures, laugh too much and love like you've never been hurt because every 60 seconds you spend upset, is a minute of happiness you'll never get back!!
0 Comments 329 weeks
*.*.Leave one memory of you and me together... It doesn't matter if I know you a little or a lot, anything you remember...
9 Comments 334 weeks
close First Last Survey
EVERYONE HAS THEIR FIRSTS:
FIRST REAL BEST FRIEND: Sarah Annett
FIRST SCHOOL: M.I.C.S
FIRST CELL PHONE: Nokia ... the brick type!!
FIRST FUNERAL: My Uncle :(
FIRST PET: A goldfish
FIRST BIG TRIP: Paris with School
FIRST FIGHT: Canny remember
FIRST CELEBRITY CRUSH: As above!
FIRST TIME OUT OF THE COUNTRY?: Does Scotland count?!
FIRST JOB: Top Nosh!!
FIRST BEBO FRIEND: Jo H
EVERYONE HAS THEIR LASTS
LAST PERSON I HUGGED: Philip
LAST CAR RIDE: Into work this morning
LAST TIME I CRIED?: Weeks ago
LAST MOVIE I WATCHED: My Sisters Keeper
LAST FOOD I ATE: Toast
LAST ITEM BOUGHT: A Pilgram Necklace and Bracelet
LAST SHIRT WORN: A red one
LAST PHONE CALL: Philip
LAST TEXT MESSAGE: Sarah
LAST THING I TOUCHED: Keyboard?!
LAST FUNERAL: My Uncle
LAST TIME AT THE MALL: Ha yesterday
LAST TIME I WERE EXCITED FOR SOMETHING: Emm Im in an exciteable mood lately!!
LAST PERSON I SAW: My boss
LAST THING I DRANK: Coffee
LAST PERSON THAT BROKE MY HEART: In the past ...
LAST TIME I WERE REALLY HONESTLY HAPPY?: This morning .... I have a lot to be happy about!!
- Our Wedding Day (48)
- Family (42)
- 21st (26)
- Farming!!! (3)
- Edinburgh 2008 (32)
- My Album (24)
- My Album (22)
- Hen Weekend!! (38)
- Heather and Davids wedding (46)
- Youth Fellowship Weekend 2008 (37)
- Kathryn & Neils Wedding (35)
- Autum/Winter 2008 (48)
- Summer 2008 (34)
- Sharon and Billys Wedding (19)
- New Photies! (17)
- New Photos ... (31)
- New Pictures (26)
- Youth Fellowship Weekend 2007 (46)
- Youth Fellowship Weekend No 2 (30)
- Pictures (32)
- Random Stuff again! (39)