If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Tom MacGregor
Eastbourne 80/80s div 3 haha
Why did the walrus crash the tupperware party??....
.... To get a tight seal... haha
only cool people laugh after everything they say... haha...
- bit of shwayze... haha she said boy your crazy.... na im shwayze...
shapey!! gonna crank
- comedys- wedding crashers, elf and step brothers... three best will farrell movies... horrors grudge 1 and 2... movies you dont know existed but turn up on sky movies...
- Rugby (EB80s), league, soccer, golf, netball... everything
- juice cranks... powerade, just juice, yellow fresh up, Green apple E2 ha
- Happiest When
- im happy all the time... i like a laugh
- Scared of
- this and that... fish when you catch them and they wriggle.. spiders and bees haha
pedafiles at the playground
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
1. You go to a party, and take pics to go on bebo.
2. You havent played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have MSN/Bebo/MySpace.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
9. You were too busy to notice number five.
10. You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five.
11. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.
12. Repost if you fell for it. You know you did.
0 Comments 298 weeks
How many Wellington school students does it take to change a light Bulb at...
Marsden - One. But it wont be her. She'll put a call through to the maintenance officer and wait for him to come change it.
Tawa - two. One to change the bulb and the other one trying to figure out how to get high off the other one.
Scots - None. They're all too drunk to notice and even when they're sober if they spot a hole they'll just put their dick in it
Queen Margaret - one. She holds the bulb and the world should revolve around her.
St Pats - One. Just make sure he doesn't have to do it during soggy biscuit time.
Rongotai - five. Four to break into the store and to steal the bulb and one to install it.
Hutt High- One. But where the money's coming from to buy it is anyones guess.
Wellington Girls - five. One to change it two to make sure her hair ribbons are still in place and another two to tell her how good her new bag looks.
St Catherines - none. Pregnant girls shouldnt do risky things.
Wellington High - 10. One to change the bulb, one to call the dealer and eight to have a session while they wait.
Chilton - none, they get their mummys to come change it for them.
Porirua - none. Everything that hasn't been welded down has been flogged long ago.
Wellington East - none. They only have to give head to the Wellington Coll boys and it's done for them.
Wellington Coll - none, they dont change them they just stick them up their arse.
Silverstream - none. Electricity has yet to make it out that far.
St Marys- none, no one goes there.
Onslow - one. but it will take them 10 years to replace it.
1 Comment 321 weeks
- How well do you know T.? 13 Taken