If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Dublin GAA Supporters
- Me, Myself, and I
- let me no wat ya think of the page and the team !!!!!!! COME ON THE BOIS IN BLUE !!!!!!!songs comin soon !!!!!!!!!!! and btw u can draw rite or do anything once ur a dub but if ur 4m any other county get lostand if ya dont like this page get lost !!!!!
AND CAN YA LEAVE EITEHR A COMMENT SAYIN Y U SHOULD B A BAND MEMBER OR JUST B A GROUPIE PLZ !!!!!!!!!!!!
oh yea and btw if ya have any suggestmenmts for the page just leave a comment syain wat ya think thanks
DuBlIn R m@gIc
WeXfOrD r Tr@gIc
CaVaN r oK
Nd MaYo R gAy
close Video Box
The Game, Chris Brown, Diddy, Usher - Better on the other side (Tribute to Micheal Jackson)
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
LEINSTER SFC 2007
May 13: Longford v Westmeath, Pearse Park, Longford.
May 20: Louth v Wicklow; Meath v Kildare, both Croke Park.
June 2: Laois v Westmeath/Longford, O'Connor Park, Tullamore.
June 3: Dublin v Meath/Kildare; Wexford v Louth/Wicklow, both Croke Park.
June 10: Carlow v Offaly, O'Moore Park, Portlaoise.
June 24: Wexford/Louth/Wicklow v Laois/Westmeath/Longford, Croke Park.
June 24: Dublin/Meath/Kildare v Carlow/Offaly, Croke Park.
July 15: Final, Croke Park.
LEINSTER SHC 2007
May 27: Offaly v Laois, O'Connor Park, Tullamore.
June 9: Dublin v Wexford, Nowlan Park, Kilkenny.
June 10: Kilkenny v Laois/Offaly, O'Moore Park, Portlaoise.
July 1: Final, Croke Park.
0 Comments 344 weeks
1. The GAA player who played in front of 80,000 at the weekend will be
teaching your children, selling you meat or fixing your drains on Monday
morning. The soccer player who plays in front of 80,000 will be moaning
about playing too many games and will be trying to sell you his
personalised brand of leisure wear
2. GAA nicknames are better. Soccer players just add a Y to their surnames
3. Dublin vs Meath is a real derby. What does Utd. Vs City mean to
4. How many soccer players does it take to screw in a light bulb? Answer
eleven. One to stick it in and ten to surround and kiss him after he does
5. Soccer players go to the papers after a game. GAA players go to the
6. John Terry would run a mile if he came up against Francie Bellew
7. GAA teams are numbered 1-15. A soccer team reads like the lottery
8. All soccer players wear shin pads. Some hurlers wear helmets
9. Television runs soccer. Schoolteachers run the GAA
10. The GAA is about where you're from. Soccer is about who you like
11. No segregation at GAA games
12. No soccer team has a nickname quite as lovely as the Fighting Cocks of
13. Bubble perms never made it to Croke Park
14. A scoreless draw in the GAA would be quite a novelty
15. Roman Abramovich can buy the League. You can't buy Sam!!
0 Comments 345 weeks
stephan cluxton , niall o shea , barry cahill , david henry , paul casey , coman goggins , paul griffin , shane ryan , ciaran whealan , kevin bonner , bryan cullen , alan brogan , mossy quinn , conal keaney , mark vaughan , john leonard , peadar andrews , paddy christie , colin moran , senan conall , declan lally , david o callagan , jayo shearlock , ray cosgrove , david bastic , ross mcconnell , bernard brogan , grahame nortan , donnacha o reily , colin penderville.
1 Comment 360 weeks