If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Flicking through a little book of sex tips...
- Me, Myself, and I
'O4-'O9 NWHS Leaverss
Guess it's all over, but RGS had better watch out in September
Gonna miss you guys. Nunnery was amaze because of you four special 'uns; BHRS.
I wanted the satisfaction of putting a great big fat line through them, so;
Music Integrated Assignment
Religious Studies: Paper 1
Music Listening and Appraising
Maths Non Calculator
ICT Paper 1
Maths Calculator Paper
English Paper 1
Geography Paper 1
History Paper 1
English Paper 2
Geography Paper 2
History Paper 2
Triple Award Biology
Triple Award Chemistry
Triple Award Physics
Oh hell yess. Bryony got us tickets for November.
I love her. And we know you're jealous
- The Other Half Of Me
Because *my* best friend's better than yours.
- Survivor Count
- Zero. Goodbye, Galactica. It was one hell of a ride.
- I digress. Facebook is better.
- Best night of the YEAR.. Strictly Come Dancing '09 (49)
- More Strictly... 'cause we can't get enough (: (45)
- Pre- and post- Strictly Come Dancing.. what a rave (48)
- Soph's Strictly Coverage (48)
- Our last day at Nunnery 22/05/09 (48)
- Last day at Nunnery take two... (48)
- Last day at Nunnery take three... (48)
- Last day at Nunnery take four... (23)
- Rave, Wednesday 18th February (48)
- Wednesday 18th Take Two... (9)
- Movie Marathon, Saturday 25th October 2008 (32)
- Fairy rave, Saturday 31st January 2009 (21)
- Rave In The Graveyard... aka Gravewalkers In Italy (48)
- Some more GRAVEWALKING for your amusement. (23)
- Snow Day, Thursday 5th February 2009 (49)
- Snow Day, Thursday 25th February 2009 (48)
- Birthday at Nandos, Tuesday 8th July 2008 (30)
- 21st WORLD SCOUT JAMBOREE 2007!!! (48)
- The Jambo Club (37)
- Russell and Noel's day out (17)
- Gang Bang. (17)
Hannah, Soph, Raii and Bryony. After them, then... seeing my best friends at least five days a week, the HERSH dance, eating lemons - finding they taste horrible - then eating some more, deciding to do completely random things on the spot, talking absolute nonsense that we know only we can understand, going on holiday with best friends, wetting ourselves at FP's attempts to get out of a rolling chair, inventing cabies, going to the pantomime to see John Barrowman, eating pancakes with mountains of sugar on them, having eight-hour movie marathons, cooking disasters on Duke of Edinburgh expeditions, naming our RE teacher Pregnant Marsh after we found out that she was pregnant with what we thought was a caby, getting creepliy obsessive about finding Miss McGee in D of E lessons, only doing half an exercise book's worth of work between two of us in Mr Kowalik's class, eating Haribo and Oreos in a dentist's car park, having hot chocolates at break time and creating our hot chocolate fund, our snow days, our target setting days, putting excessive amounts of make-up on for photofests, hanging out on the lower playground, getting married and re-married countless times, our infamous adventures on target setting days, persuading Miss McGee to take us to Morrisons, blatantly feasting in RE and then having Miss Marsh join in, being told off for having too much make-up on by the Chalmers woman, continual sleepovers, buying really long straws from Poundland and then drinking each others' drinks from opposite ends of the room, planning revision sessions really seriously and then not bothering to do a single one, going to Nandos, building snowmen, getting tipsy on a fifth of a can of beer, accidentally bursting air beds, playing badminton really badly, our trips to Costa Coffee (Costa Coffee costa lot), our RE and ICT lessons, the story of St Paul, playing Singstar and not hitting a single note, our food chain, the drawings in the back of my RE book, our unforgettable raves, doing Holiday Club at the church, having lunch in the Coffee Shop, buying identical bags without knowing it, attempting to play Twister but failing miserably, drinking ancient Malibu that tastes like feet, singing the only two lines that we know of Fluorescent Adolescent over and over again, having noise fights with batty old dwarf-grans, painting sets and getting paint rings on our bums, attempting to learn how to do an American accent, gettting overly excited about Soul Survivor... basically, what I'm trying to say is that I'm going to miss the memories we've made so much. There's nothing to say we can't make loads more though. Next year is going to be weird and different and I'm going to miss you all an awful lot but we've got to meet up all the time and make new memories that we'll never forget. They say that you make your best friends in high school and I really think we have. Love you!
7 Comments 231 weeks
50 questions to pass the time
1. Are you wearing a hat? No
2. Bottled water: yes or no? No. I likes the tap (:
3. Do you have a crush on someone right now? Yeah.
4. What kind of laptop do you have? A Toshiba one.
5. Do you prefer writing in pen or pencil? Pen. I don't like the noise pencils make on paper...
6. Who was the last text message in your phone from? Lea-Ley (Soph K)
7. What’s your favorite season? Winter.
8. Do your best friends have a boyfriends or girlfriends? Noez.
9. Do you like them? None of them have one... at the moment... =|
10. Favorite radio station? Kerrang!
11. Type your name into Google. What’s the first link that pops up? http://www.reading.ac.uk/archaeology... - Hell yeah. I'm a Doctor.
12. What’s your favorite song at the moment? Erm... I dunno. I have several. But probably, if I absolutely HAD to choose then I'm Yours by Jason Mraz or Star by Sara Storer. Oh damnit, I like Decode loads too... but Paramore's just awesome, that's a bit obvious. Plus I forgot Gotta Be Somebody (Nickelback) and Spaceman (The Killers) too. Me, indecisive? No... (:
13. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi.
14. Favorite subject in school? Since I decided I was going to try in school these next few months then History's been fun whilst I've been listening. Before I had no idea what was going on 'cause I was more interested in the amount of lines on the table x]
15. Last concert? Ermm. I'msadthelastoneIwenttowasattheCat
hedral. Does John Barrowman in panto count?!
16. Next concert? Oh my days. I'm counting Strictly. And I'm fucking excited now Ruth's coming. 17 DAYS HANNAH AND SOPH!!
17. Last magazine you bought? Don't buy them. But the last one was probably Kerrang a while ago 'till my mum figured I only wanted the posters. Then she refused to buy them and I wasn't about to waste two pounds (:
18. Last book you read? I'm re-reading Breaking Dawn. Before that it was The Declaration.
19. Do you prefer cats or dogs? Cats all the way.
20. Is there someone you want to punch right now? No.
21. Favorite sports team? Sprechen Englisch bitte?
22. State you most want to visit? New York. Or North Carolina, there I can stay in a house fo' free (:
23. Are you a MySpace addict? MySpace is shite.
24. When do you shower? Every day.
25. What’s your dream job? Working as a vet on a game reserve in Africa. Or in CID (not as a vet, as a detective... x]).
26. What kind of car do you drive? Postman Pat's van. The one Hannah and I found... but it's kinda a toy...
27. What word in the dictionary best describes you? Tramp (:
28. What’s your blog address? Erm..? Look at the address bar for yourself!
29. Worst TV show at the moment? Eastenders/Coronation Street. Hands down.
30. Are you a better talker or better listener? Talker. I'm shite at listening, hence the aforementioned table-watching in History incident.
31. Do you care about who wins the election? I wanted that McCain guy to win just to piss everyone off. I don't give a fuck about the politics in America, they're overrated. Plus I was hoping he'd overthrow Jamie Oliver so we could all eat his oven chips at school (:
32. Who was the most popular kid in your year six class? Me, blates.
33. Are you afraid of ghosts? No 'cause I don't think they're real.
34. Is there something lacking in your life right now? Yeah. But I don't know what.
35. What do you miss most about primary school? I got top marks in all three SAT papers even though the last time I'd listened to the teacher was probably around year two.
36. How many times did it take you to pass your drivers test? Haven't tried once.
37. How many kids do you want? One of each.
38. Are you a good liar? No.
39. Can you cook? Not really..
40. Are you a cheapskate? x] Lol I dunno.
41. What would you do with a million dollars? Buy a house.
42. Have you been to Disney World? No, I'm going with Han and Soph fo
0 Comments 233 weeks
Can you answer 51 questions about the 1st person on your top friends list?
Don’t change your top friend.
1) What’s their name? Bryony Kate Stephen
2) Does he or she have a boyfriend/girlfriend?? No
3)Do you get along with this person all the time? Yepp (:
4) How old is the person? 15
5) Has he/she ever cooked for you? We're shit at cooking. Once we made chocolate Rice Krispie cakes without Rice Krispies or chocolate. We used icing and stale Coco Pops instead x]
6) Is this person older than you? Yupp, but only just - by eight days.
7) Have you ever kissed this person? Noez.
9) Are you related to this person? My Dad married her Nan Hence why we should have eleven toes (:
10) Are you really close to him/her? Yeah.
11) Nickname? Bobsii.
13) How many times do you talk to this person in a week? Everyday at school.
14) Do you think they will repost this? I lynched it from her.
15) Could you live with this person? Yeahh, defo.
16) Why is this person your number 1? Because she's my best friend and I love her <-- ditto Bryony, ditto (:
1 How long have you known this person?? Since we started flute lessons together in Year Seven. We didn't talk to each other for about three months 'cause we both thought the other was weird and slightly retarded. Turns out we were right.
19) Have you ever been to the mall with this person? Yeah, been to town, the Bullring etc etc
20) Have you ever had a sleepover with this person? Tch. Well, duh.
21) If you ever moved away would you miss this person? I'm gonna miss her loads when we go to different schools next year. But she's coming round for a cup of tea every morning (: Haven't told her what time RGS starts yet... x]
23) Have you ever done something really stupid or illegal with this person? Well we've drunk whilst underage, downloaded stuff illegally and generally done some quite stupid stuff.
24) Do you know everything about this person? I don't know, because how would I know the things I don't know? <-- Tbf, that's a very good point.
25) Would you date this person’s siblings? Probably not...
26) Have you ever made something with this person? Yes (: Babies. *Cough*. BAHAHAHAHA, yeah. And the aforementioned fake Rice Krispie cakes...
29) Have you gone skinny dipping with this person? No.
31) Is your #1 on drugs? 'Tis the only way I can explain her behaviour.
33) Have you ever worn this person’s clothes? We share a pair of fingerless gloves. They're very cool. All stripy and skully (:
34) Have you and your #1 person made up a hand shake? I expect there was one, once upon a time. Not that I can remember, I suspect I was a little tipsy.
35) If it was “freaky friday” would you switch bodies with this person? Erm, yeah, okay!
36) Have you ever heard this person sing? Uh-huh.
3 Do you and this person have a saying? We have quite a lot... (:
39) Do you know this persons bebo password? I think so. But only if it's the same as it was a few months ago.
41) Have you and this person ever gotten into a fight that lasted more than 2 months? No.
44.) Have you and this person gone clubbing? Haha we went off clubbing in Cornwall at night. ^_^
45) Do you know how to make this person feel happy? HELL YEAH!! *Winks* Yeah. You should be scared.
46) Do you and this person talk alot? Well yeah!
47) Do you like this person? Absolutely fucking hate her. Which is why she's my absolutely BESTEST (yeah, what? IT'S A WORD!!) best friend.
4 Has this person yelled at you? Not seriously.
49) Have you and this person got into a fist fight? That would be funny. It may result in a little bit of pant-wetting though so it's probably not a good idea...
50) Do you want to go out with this person?? At the last count I was married to her about three times and engaged again. But yeah, whatever, we'll date as well if you want (:
51) Do you want to be friends with them forever? I would hate it if I wasn
0 Comments 233 weeks
- The NEW Quiz... How Well D'You Know Eliza?? 4 Taken
- How Well Do You Know Liza?? 1 Taken
- How well do you know 'The Mighty Boosh', Series 1? 4 Taken
- How well do you know Emma 12 Taken
- How well do you know 'Friends'? 6 Taken
close About Me
|-----------------HAVE YOU EVER------------------|
|---------------DO YOU BELIEVE IN--------------|
|--------FRIENDS AND LIFE------------------|
|---------IN THE LAST 24 HRS------------------|
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings