If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- (NO THATS NOT ME IN MY FLASH BOX (it's louis) - that doesnt mean pokemon isn't cool ) anyway Updating this page is a pain, no one ever puts anything interesting here anyway so you're not losing out on anything
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him on your
(")_(") Bebo and help him on his
way to world domination
. . . . . O--O . This Is Jamie Patel
. . . . . . C . Put Him On Your Bebo
. . . . . _____ . And help him to
3-----(_____)-----E . Win A Bafta!
. . (____o____)
.. . I . . . . . . . . I
.. . L . . . . . . . . L
- hmm...alot of things: The Offspring, Arctic monkeys, Panic! at the disco, Nirvana, System of a down, Micheal Jackson, Weird al yankovic, The beatles, Red hot chilli peppers, Eminem, white stripes, Guns'n'roses and many others but actually mainly going through a ROLLING STONES OBBSESSION! they truly rock
- ohhh.. i love anything directed by miyazaki (spirited away), the GOOD Tim butron films (nightmare before christmas, corpse bride), the original matrix, spiderman 2 and some others
- I do rowing, rock climbing, badminton and i like the occasional football game. i support chelsea in football and the new york mets in baseball oh and ofcourse, latymer in rowing. dislike: rugby and tennis
- Scared Of
- not much, though i dnt like being too near to bugs (i'm not as bad as some people though)
- Alex's special little box
- luv u alex heres ur little special box, happy now? nathaniel copied this, this is the original so ha
- Kari, dom, Noni, Eliza, Lu, DOM!!!, Biddle, ian AAAANNND...not alex...yet...
- My friends!!(They Rock!)
- Emily, Noni, James Mck, James McG, Tom B, Sam G, Ian, Lu (please try and be friends with), ALEX!, DOM!!!!!, Nikki, Adam S, Ollie, Ben, Felix, Nix Milivoj, Michael, Orlando, Nima, Sam, Atlanta, Jamie P, YAZ!, Maddy, Daniel J, Kit, James S, Max H, Louis G, Nick, Eliza!!!!!!!!, Pym, Rob and Lucy. oh did i mention kari? Sorry if your not here, i just am a bit forgetful....
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know me? 21 Taken
Heres an accounted entry of the j15 fours head boat on november 18 2006. first part is the veiw from my point being in bow, second part is about where we came on comparison to other crews.
I started my day by getting up...at 6:30 i could have made the choice not to get up, but i did in the end anyway. Getting to rowing was uneventful and it was only when i got there the first amazing thing happened. Josh, after a month of being pestered about it, let me and james go in a pair. In retrospect it was no where near as good as the four we went in later (partly due to steering problems), but at the time i was not unhappy with the outing we had done, following along with dom's four for most of the part was not bad at all. Half way through washing the chinese pair we had just been in we were called over by josh to tallk about something. "guys, your in fours head" this is a completely senior based race and i was so excited to get trying the course we are going to do in a few months time at schools head with dom, alex e, james b and alex p coxing. It goes from chiswick to putney. We were the youngest boat out of 550 (later found out 507) boats to race this race, so after breakfast and getting a number pinned on my back we set out in the aylings. are row up was uneventful other than the good vibes i was getting from keeping off many mens crews and generally not looking bad when side by side those muscular powerhouses. later up the river, when we were queueing to race we saw, the one and only, mr lee row past in his four. while we waited we chatted to the saint pauls seniors who were set off to race off just after us and got annoyed at the guys who were to set off just before us who kept squeezing us out of the queue. Before the race i really needed to piss, i was going to do it in a bottle like a rower should, but i held it and fortuneatly nothing came of this till i got back to the boat house. We set off seeing st pauls set off just after us. them being seniors i was waiting for the impending doom of the catch up which i have seen oh so often...it never happened...by the bandstand we were actually pushing them away and alex parrs coxing seemed to be paying off. By less the 3 minutes through i felt exhausted not energy or muscle power left and i think the others could tell by the way i was groaning but i kept the rate and power. Passing latymer was a bit depressing looking back at it as it wasnt till we were 25 or so metres away that they realised "hey they come from our boathouse, lets cheer them" by that point it was too late and we were going under hammersmith bridge and pushing onto a grown mens 4. We overtook pretty convincingly and drove through to fulham stadium. This is where the womens quad deprssingly overtook us, though quads are made to go faster i couldnt help feeling a bit of a mental down. Though i got it back quickly and we tried to make some gorund on the four...well into the last 2k now, less than 500m to go...we lost it a bit..the rate swung too much and i felt like i was rowing a few bags of sand. though we finished convincingly and all was good. we rowed and saw josh+mr lee on the way back who told us 'not to row like muppets' back to school. The other event that happened before we got back to school: a stupid womens coxless quad crashed into us while racing. They then pushed off their blades from out boat and continued they're race....we have yet to find out who these people were but i'm not going to call them any nasty names for the moment.
Part 2: the results
the results page origanlly said out of 507 we came 333
The results have now changed so we came 314 out of 477 (we beat 163)
We came 36 out of 50 'A' boats of Mens coxed fours
out of latymer we came 3 out of 5 beating 2 senior boats
our time was 21:30.98 for the whole course
3 Comments 349 weeks
Remaining albums...oh the tension
Nevermind –Nirvana (1) One of the most revolutionary albums in rock and grunge
40 Licks – The Rolling Stones (1) All the rolling stones best in one album!
Kill ‘Em all – Metallica (2) Long considered metallicas best album
Thriller – Micaehal Jackson (4) The second best selling album of all time
Slipknot – Slipknot (6) This is slipknots pride album along with 'iowa'
Blood Sugar Sex Magik – The Red Hot Chili Peppers (4) RHCP's funkiest album
London Calling – The Clash (4) One of punk's gem albums
The Beatles [The White Album] – The Beatles (2) A beatles album with no better
0 Comments 360 weeks
same rules, here are the surviving albums, 3 beatles still up there
Nevemind – Nirvana (1)
Slim Shady LP – Eminem (6)
40 Licks – The Rolling Stones (1)
The Stone Roses – The Stone Roses (2)
Hypnotize – System Of A Down (4)
Kill ‘em all – Metallica (2)
Thriller – Michael Jackson (4)
Revolver – The Beatles (3)
Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band – The Beatles (1)
Slipknot – Slipknot (6)
Blood Sugar Sex Magik – The Red Hot Chili Peppers (4)
Fat Of The Land – The Prodigy (6)
London Calling – The Clash (4)
Tommy – The Who (3)
Elephant – The White Stripes (4)
Beatles [The White Album] – The Beatles (2)
0 Comments 361 weeks