If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- A PAGE FOR ELLEN FANS............. and, come on.. whos not a fan??
Join me in your love for ellen and check out my flash and my favorites for some of my fav. Ellen videos and check out the blog for the best Ellen quotes and the "must know" about her life.
Enjoy and add me if your an Ellen fan!
Wanna know more bout me?...... just ask!!
FAKERS: I just put a new album up to show how easy it is 2 get thoes stupid bebo official things in your photo album. THEY ARNT WORTH SHITE!
- The Other Half Of Me
Im the 4th Angle, but no-one knows it!
- Who Dosent Love Ellen????
- Ellen DeGeneres got her start doing standup comedy in New Orleans before going to Hollywood in 1986. In 1994 her successful television sitcom Ellen premiered on ABC, initially titled These Friends of Mine. In 1997 a special episode featured Ellen's character, Ellen Morgan, announcing "I'm gay." At the same time, DeGeneres came out publicly as being in love with her actor girlfriend, Anne Heche. Heche and Degeneres were a couple until their break-up in 2000. DeGeneres restarted her stand-up career with concert tours and TV specials, had a key voice role in the animated feature Finding Nemo (2003), and began her successful run as a daytime talk show host with The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
- THE BENEFITS TO BEING A CELEBRITY
- When you’re a celebrity, you tend to get special treatment. For instance, I was at the Sizzler yesterday and a woman who worked there came up to me and told me that I could eat all the shrimp I wanted. I heard her say it to a lot of other people, too - which goes to prove one thing: A lot of celebrities eat at the Sizzler.
- Match Yourself With Ellen!!!!!!!!
- Some Quotes!!!!
- "We all feel like idiots at one time or another. Even if we feel we're cool 98% of the time, that 2% doofus is poised to take over our bodies without any warning. It just takes a crack in the sidewalk - one little trip. We feel like fools, turning back to look at it. 'There's a pebble, somebody better put up some orange cones to warn others. Everybody's gonna trip like I did.' Then we look back that one more time to show the pebble who's boss, 'Damn pebble, why-I-oughta..."---------- "My parents were extremely cruel to me. We had fire drills round the house so that in case of a fire we each had a special duty. My father had to grab the pets, my mother grabbed the jewellery, my brother ran out to get help and they told me to try and save the washer and dryer." ---------------*********** MORE IN MY BLOG!!*************
- Happiest When
- Watching Ellen!!!!
- Best Known As
- The first gay lead in an American TV sitcom!!
- ELLENS VIDEO PAGE -> http://ellen.warnerbros.com/gallerie... ......
STUFF ELLENS DONE!!-> http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001122/ ..............
TRIBUTE PAGE-> http://www.angelfire.com/tv/ellendeg... .............
ELLENS FAN LISTING -> http://fan.geekish.net/ellen/?ellen ................
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
“My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where the hell she is.”
“In the beginning there was nothing. God said, 'Let there be light!' And there was light. There was still nothing, but you could see it a whole lot better.”
“I ask people why they have deer heads on their walls. They always say because it's such a beautiful animal. There you go. I think my mother is attractive, but I have photographs of her.”
“People always ask me, 'Were you funny as a child?' Well, no, I was an accountant.”
“"I feel like I have a hangover, without all the happy memories and mystery bruises."
“Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for - in order to get to the job you need to pay for the clothes and the car, and the house you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it.”
“I gotta work out. I keep saying it all the time. I keep saying I gotta start working out. It's been about two months since I've worked out. And I just don't have the time. Which uh..is odd. Because I have the time to go out to dinner. And uh..and watch tv. And get a bone density test. And uh.. try to figure out what my phone number spells in words.”
“I was raised around heterosexuals, as all heterosexuals are, that's where us gay people come from... you heterosexuals.”
“Friends will write me letters. They run out of room on the front of the letter. They write 'over' on the bottom of the letter. Like I'm that much of a moron. Like I need that there. Because if it wasn't there, I'd get to the bottom of the page: 'And so Kathy and I went shopping and we--' That's the craziest thing! I don't know why she would just end it that way.”
“"I see those picketers, and I think you know, if I weren't a loving, non-violent, spiritual person, I would really go over there and grab those signs and smash them over their heads and shove them up their asses.
But...I'm a loving, spiritual person."
“"I swear if Colgate comes out with one more type of toothepaste. I just want clean teeth that's all I want. I don't want the tartar and I don't want the cavaties. And I want white teeth. How come I have to choose? And then they have the 'Colgate Total' that supposedly has everything in there. I don't believe that for one second. If it's all in the one, how come they make all the others? Who's going: "I don't mind the tartar so much."?"”
“[Golden eagles have an interesting way of mating, where they connect in the air while flying at eighty miles an hour] and then they start dropping and they don't stop dropping until the act is completed. So it's not uncommon that they both fall all the way to the ground, hit the ground and both of them die. That's how committed they are to this. I thought to myself, 'Boy, don't we feel like wimps for stopping to answer the phone.' I don't know about you, but if I'm one of these two birds, you're getting close to the ground... I would serioulsy consider fakin' it.”
“I'm a godmother, that's a great thing to be, a godmother. She calls me god for short, that's cute, I taught her that.”
“"Go to bed in your fireplace, you'll sleep like a log." ”
“"I'm feeling so good. I feel like a million bucks. I'm focused, I'm alert, I'm zippy and top of my game.. I've never felt better! I'm sharp as a tack right now. And what's weird is that I didn't get a good nights sleep last night. And they say that's the most important thing..Or is it breakfast they said?..That's the most important meal of the day, breakfast...yes. And then it's 'i' before 'e' I know that..Um.. diamonds are a girl's best friend. Dog is a man's best friend.. What was I talking about?..Oh that's right, that I feel great and I'm at the top of my game. And it's odd because I didn't get hardly any sleep last night. And, they say that's the most important thin
0 Comments 361 weeks
• Her parents were strict Christian Scientists. In 1972, they separated, and she went to live with her mother in an apartment.
• In high school, she dated a football star while harboring a secret crush on one of her girlfriends.
• In 1975, a male relative made unwanted sexual advances toward her. She wanted to tell her mother but opted not to because her mother was recovering from a mastectomy.
• After high school, she had a variety of odd jobs in New Orleans: bartender, waitress, law clerk, house painter and oyster shucker.
• When she came out to her father and stepmother, they said she could not stay with them any longer. She moved in with her older brother, Vance, one of the creators of Mr. Bill from Saturday Night Live.
• She made her first stand-up appearance at a benefit concert. At the time, her brother was in a popular New Orleans band called the Cold.
• She moved out of her girlfriend's house after learning that she had cheated on her. A few nights later at a bar, her girlfriend asked if they could ride home together. DeGeneres declined. While driving home alone, DeGeneres passed an accident scene on the way. The next morning she learned that her lover had been killed in that accident.
• After the death of her lover, she slipped into a severe depression, second-guessing if her choices could have prevented the accident.
• In 1982, she won a Showtime competition for the funniest comedian in Louisiana. She advanced to the final round and won, becoming the Funniest Person in America.
• In 1985, she entered the San Francisco Stand-Up Comedy Competition. She came in second to Sinbad.
• One of her first projects in Los Angeles was going to be a show with David Spade playing her brother. It never got off the ground.
• During her Tonight Show appearance, she became the first female comedian invited over to the couch to chat with Johnny Carson.
• After another failed project, she got a chance at her own show, called These Friends of Mine. She played bookstore employee Ellen Morgan. It premiered in March 1994 as a midseason replacement on ABC.
• The next year, the show gained some replacement castmembers, was renamed Ellen and did well in the ratings.
• In January 1997, Disney gave the okay for her to come out to the world on her show.
• During the filming of the "Puppy Episode," the nickname for the coming-out show, someone called in a bomb scare and the set had to be evacuated.
• In March 1997, she went to an Oscar party and met actress Anne Heche. They quickly fell in love. A month later, they attended a White House dinner hosted by President Clinton.
• Her decision to come out caused a national frenzy. She appeared on the cover of Time magazine, and some of her show's advertisers pulled their support.
• The "Puppy Episode" aired on Apr. 30, 1997. It starred Oprah Winfrey, Laura Dern, Demi Moore, k.d. lang, Billy Bob Thornton, Melissa Etheridge and Betty DeGeneres, Ellen's mother.
• Audiences peaked for the coming-out shows, but they slowly drifted away. ABC stopped promoting the show, and it died a slow death.
• DeGeneres and Heche broke up in August 2000, after a three-and-a-half-year relationship. The next day, Heche was found wandering dazed in Fresno, Calif., and later announced to Barbara Walters that she was in love with a man.
• In 2001, CBS picked Ellen up as the star of The Ellen Show, in which she played a down-on-her-luck lesbian dot-commer who moves to a small town. It lasted just past a dozen episodes.
• She was scheduled to host the 2001 Emmys, but the show was postponed twice after the 9-11 attacks. When the series finally aired on Nov. 4, she quipped, "What would bug a guy from the Taliban more than seeing a gay woman in a suit surrounded by Jews?"
• In 2003, she voiced Dory in Finding Nemo, which went on to become the top-grossing animated film of all time.
• Her talk show, The Ellen DeGe
0 Comments 361 weeks