If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- In the nip or covered in twigs!
- Me, Myself, and I
- Cop on to yourself, young fella. You'll shame this family yet.
So, apparently half the cast of Stew are in Batman Begins. Jaysus, that was a shite programme.
I'm up the back in that picture, fairly obscured. Probably for the best.
- Bang bang the jang jang
- !!!, A Simple Auld Salad, Akira Yamaoka, Arcade Fire, The Autocats, The Beatles, Bell X1, Bic Runga, The Black Mages, Bloc Party, The Breeders, Cathy Davey, CSS, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Cold War Kids, Daft Punk, Damien Rice, Danny Elfman, Declan O'Rourke, The Doors, Duke Special, Fionn Regan, The Flaming Lips, Foo Fighters, Foy Vance, The Frames, The Futureheads, Harry Gregson-Williams, Grinderman, The Immediate, Interpol, Juniper, The Kills, The Killers, Kings of Leon, LCD Soundsystem, Led Zeppelin, Love Lies Sleeping, Maslow, MGMT, Muse, My Bloody Valentine, The National, Nobeu Uematsu, Pixies, The Polyphonic Spree, Queens of the Stone Age, The Rapture, Ray LaMontagne, Red Hot Chilli Peppers (the old stuff, while they were still on the heroin), Royseven, Rufus Wainwright, Sex Pistols, Sigur Rós, Simple Kid, The Spinto Band, Talking Heads, Tenacious D, Tom Waits, We Are Scientists, Weezer, The White Stripes, Yeah Yeah Yeahs
- Have an aul gawk there
- The Dark Knight (which has replaced Pulp Fiction as my favourite film of all time), Pulp Fiction (my second favourite film of all time), Resevoir Dogs, Kill Bill: Volumes 1 & 2, Sin City, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Der Untergang, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, The Truman Show, Borat, The Squid & The Whale, The Royal Tenenbaums, Man On The Moon, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Broken Flowers, Lost In Translation, Easy Rider, The 40 Year Old Virgin, Anchorman, Dodgeball, Intermission, The Commitments, Lemony Snicket's A Series Of Unfortunate Events, The Sixth Sense, Austin Powers, Shrek, The Green Mile, The Ladykillers, O Brother, Where Art Thou?, Lord Of The Rings trilogy, Lola Rennt, Goodbye Lenin!, A Very Long Engagement, Charlie & The Chocolate Factory (2005), Napoleon Dynamite, Little Miss Sunshine, The Life Aquatic, Casino Royale, Pan's Labyrinth, The Big Lebowski, There Will Be Blood, No Country For Old Men, Half Nelson, loads more which I can't think of right now...
- Sure some smell of buzz offa that
- Rugby union (Munster, Ireland, Clonmel), soccer (Spurs, Waterford United), cricket (a grand aul sport once you sit down and watch it), hurling & football (a good game of either is some stuff to watch), Texas Hold 'Em, drinkin', eatin', sessionin', hangin', Playstation 3-in', actin', writin', directin', News Soc-in', Drama Soc-in', college-in', relaxin', sleepin', listenin', watchin', livin', it's a smashing yoke is this life malarky.
- Wouldn't piss on it so I wouldn't
- Bees, wasps, people in those big-ass animal costumes, shorthand (anyone doing Journalism knows what I'm talkin' about), bad pints, queuing for ages for drinks, pissy lecturers, D4 heads (the cocky, obnoxious kinds, not the the sound ones like Ian, Sparrowhawk, Siubhan et al), scratched CDs, Arsenal, socialism (doesn't worked, Castro, Lenin, Stalin et al tried it, they didn't get it right), bad food, the fact that no restaurant/cafe in the world does rashers the right way, crap hot chocolate, bad grammar, Man United, Leicester Tigers, Leinster Rugby, right wing extremists, left wing extremists, Sinn Féin, the Green Party, people who can't FUCKING SPELL!!! (sounds snobby, I know, but we journos are trained to look out for such mistakes!), people who use "it's" when they mean "its", Pete Doherty, people who sigh, look at me incredulously and say "Sports?!?" when I mention my love thereof...the list goes on...
- You can bayte your wife
- But you can't bayte the craic
- We won't find him, so this is a eulogy of sorts for him. He may have pissed all over the place and been a stubborn bollix, but we still loved him. He reached a grand old age of 14. May he rest in pieces, considering we think he was eaten by a bird of prey.
- Go Team Fresh!
- Third Year Journalism
- Dit Drama
- Lisa Of The Lisasons
- Joey Tuck
- Amy O' Brien
- Sinead McGrath
- Paddy And The Makers
- Catherine Mackey
- Darren Keane
- Rachel Lyons
- Tara Brady
- Grace M
- News Soc
- Stage Craft Youth Theatre
- Kate Hanlon
- .Maria Larkin.
- Ginger Licious
- Niamh Tierney
- Grace Power
- Laura Fairy
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- 49 Mount Albany 7 Taken
- Just when you thought it was safe to come out of the cupboard... 6 Taken
- The NEW & IMPROVED How well do you know Eric? 14 Taken
- The Great Big Random Quiz of Randomness 15 Taken
- The Bell X1 Quiz 6 Taken
A delicious cake
A bag of drugs
- A delicious cake
WRITER'S BLOC tells the story of two Ideas, thrust into existence in a Writer's mind.
As they struggle to develop some sense of identity and discover where they are and what they are, they encounter other characters who serve only to clarify or confuse matters even further.
All the while, a Writer rages, trying to put to paper a concept that they know is great material. But the creative process is a tough mistress...
WRITER'S BLOC is the second play written by Eric Fitzgerald, and it is his first directing with David Gavigan.
Idea 1: Karl Watson
Idea 2: Orna Cunningham
The Writer: Jemma Curran
Plagiarism Fairy: Zachary Kelly
Him: John May
Her: Clare Cullen
Idea 3: Jill Flannery
Deliveryman: Hugh Ruddy
Written by Eric Fitzgerald
Directed by Eric Fitzgerald & David Gavigan
Lights by Emmet O'Grady
Sound by Emer Tunney
WRITER'S BLOC runs from December 1-4 inclusive at The Black Box Theatre, DIT Aungier St. Performance begins at 7pm.
Tickets are €5 for students and €8 for adults.
1 Comment 243 weeks
Alright On The Night: Who Really Runs The Student's Union?
Best Vibe: Lettice & Lovage
Rookie of the Year: Emmet O'Grady (or was it Fiachra Duffy?)
Raising The Bar: Portia Coughlan
Best Set: Portia Coughlan
Best Sound & Lighting: Donal O'Meara, Portia Coughlan
Best Costume: Dangerous Liasons
Best Original Writing: Eric Fitzgerald, Listen
Best Ensemble: Listen, The Entire Cast
Best Supporting Actress: Grace Morgan, Listen
Best Actress: Pearl O'Rourke, Portia Coughlan
Best Supporting Actor: Emmet O'Grady, Lettice & Lovage
Best Actor: Phil Doran, Lettice & Lovage
Best Director: Fiachra Duffy & Billy Walsh, Lettice & Lovage
Judges' Discretionary Awards
Conor: Susan McDaid
Mary: Orna Cunningham
Fiona: Emmet O'Grady
Best Overall Production: Portia Couglan
2 Comments 280 weeks
LISTEN, a play written and directed by Eric Fitzgerald, examines human relationships which begin and end for better or worst. Narrated by two unconventional characters, Here and There, who represent positive and negative aspects of a place respectively, this production mixes drama, comedy, tragedy and music to provide a thought-provoking look at the impact people have on one another.
Running: 13th-15th March 2008
Venue: Black Box Theatre, DIT Aungier Street
Tickets: €5 (students), €8 (adults)
Director: Eric Fitzgerald
Assistant Director: Aoise Tutty
Choreography: Grace Morgan
Lighting & Sound: Muireann O'Neill
Part of the DIT Drama Festival, March 3rd-15th
0 Comments 280 weeks
close Black Books Quotes
close What Semi-Obscure Simpsons Character Are You?
Your result is: Kang... or is it Kodos?
In any case, you're both bent on world domination... or are you just trying to cook them a nice meal? Like everything else about you guys, it's a complete mystery.
What Type of Heart Do You Have?
Are You Sexy, Flirty, or a Slut?
Which Celeb Are You? (GIRLS ONLY)
WHAT GRADE R U?
Whats your love song?
which footie team are you most likely to play for
Hun or Tim
See More Quizzes