If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Post a Comment
- Me, Myself, and I
- Loving life with my 'spunky' wife and 5 beautiful kids
- yes, anything except thrash, death metal, and anything else that sounds like some animal being run over
- star wars, grease, indiana jones, shawshank redemption, forrest gump, braveheart, LOTR, etc.
- basketball, rugby and any of its related cousins, volley.. essentially anything with a ball but golf
- Scared Of
- mum, dad, shoes, belts, sticks, rocks or any combination of the aforementioned
- Happiest When
- spending time with Serina and the children, listening to music, hanging out with extended family and friends with lots of good food!
- How well do you know Dylan? 15 Taken
Well everyone, just a short note to update y'all on our impending departure.
This coming Labour Day ,(27/10), Me, Serina and the 'kits' are off to start a new chapter in our lives in the States. Our green cards are stamped, our flights are booked and as of today we haven't packed a thing! In true Samoan fashion we are leaving it 'til the eleventh hour to get our stuff together.
We are all leaving together and I'll be helping everyone get settled at Richards place, then I'm back for 6 weeks to wind up everything at the practise and finish up selling the house.
It's a big move, especially in this economic environment, but we fasted and prayed about what we should do for a long time, and we feel that this is the right move for us; and if the US does go down in a flaming heap, we still have our NZ passports an we can head back!
So if I don't see y'all in the real world, see ya in cyberspace.
2 Comments 248 weeks