If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Will Wiggles ?
- Me, Myself, and I
- I'm only shooting love!
- +44, Blink 182, Angels and Airwaves, Box Car Racer, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, R.E.M, Sahara Hotnights, Louis 14th, The Nightmare Before Christams Soundtrack, Hans Zimmer, Paul Weller, Operation Ivy, They Might Be Giants, U2, Muse, The Boomtown Rats, Coldplay, The Caesars, Animal Alpha, OKGo........and the list goes on an on
- Cars, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Corpse Bride, Pirates of the Caribbean 1 & 2, Pulp Fiction, The Shawshank Redemption, Red Dragon, Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal, Alien Quadrilogy (the boxset), The Rock, Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Grave of the Fireflies, Battle Royale 1 & 2, Grizzly Man, Apocolypse Now, The Incredibles, Saving Private Ryan, Full Metal Jacket, Platoon, The Thin Red Line, Schindlers List, Batman & Batman Returns, The Godfather, Scarface, Kill Bill, Gladiator, Manhunter, The Matrix, Sin City and Downfall. Ive seen to many films ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
- Swimming, Skiing, Snowboarding and recently Ive been running alot only because its quicker than walking, Im always running late.
- Scared Of
- Spiders !
- Happiest When
- Happy ?
- Favourite Glove Puppet
- Other stuff I adore ! (in no particular order)
- Futurama, my fansmeggingtastic an funderful friends and um Top Gear and last but not least Trooper Duck !
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Will? 4 Taken
- Is it because some chaps like really burnt toast?
- Does the highsetting allow for more of a shock say if you accidently dropped it in a mates bath?
- Um do people without another source of heat use it to keep warm an start a fire?
- Please someone tell me the right answer to this?
Im accused of killing time my punishment boredom the result me killing more time 'sigh' Im a serial killer of time. Help!
0 Comments 361 weeks
So ok this morning I killed time by playing burnout revenge good enjoyable but sometimes very frustrating !In the afternoon I travelled to tesco to do my quite awful six hour shift ! It would'nt be so bad but the customers really drag after a while I swear to god most people who shop there are so dumb they cant even open carrier bags ! So by the time my shift is over Ive been whipped up into a coma literally ! It just makes you switch off especially when you get a customer that tells you a story about when she went shopping the other day and her shopping bill came to £10.66 and why was that so significant for you I asked the reply was because we live in 1066 country she thought it was really weird and quite amazing ! In my head I wanted to go absolutley nuts but I managed to squeeze out a rather convincing and polite chuckle and go on to say oh how good the price of your shopping today is £19.14 the date the first world war started would you like to put in your pin please she looked up at me in a perplexed manner looked up to the ceiling and said I forgotten my pin at which point I also looked up praying that it would all be over soon for good ! As I write this Im at home reliving the the god awful shift in my head I swear Im going to have nightmares about it time to kick back and relieve my stress on burnout revenge I think !
Ps: I swear soon I shall compose a deep and meaningful blog for my own amusement and yours so keep a look out because I have my moments apparently ?
0 Comments 361 weeks
Well they really do ? will add a ramble soon on this blog of blogs jus need time to think tis all ? I wish I was'nt so bored right now !!!!
0 Comments 362 weeks
- flibble (1)