If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- yea im a guy
- Me, Myself, and I
- hmmm, i go to indooroopilly high. love music, love to party and love my girlfriend to peices. love friendly people and i busk around indooroopilly train station on saturdays. check me out.
- She Wants Revenge, The Strokes, QOTSA, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Q Lazzarus, MCR. lots of other stuff too
- Pulp Fiction, Death Proof, Cloverfield, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Fully Flared and other such skating DVD'S
- Skating, Hai Lai, Basketball
- Scared Of
- Straight Jackets or somewhere where i cant move. Drowning would probly suck too. Oh and bullies and people that want to fight me
- Happiest When
- most of the time. i dont act it, but on the inside im smiling like a baby in a pool.
- Best Clothes
- My torn jeans, black polo, red and black tie, and bullet belt
- What I love.
- my girlfriend, skating, music....wait havent i awnsered this question?
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Si? 12 Taken
- FAG, PRICK, VAIN
- FAG,FAG, FAG
- OK, FAG, VAIN
- NICE GUY, FUCKTARD, DICKHEAD
- AWESOME AS FUCK, RADICAL, AND THE SWEETEST GUY IN THE WORLD
Ladies and Gentle Men of the world. Feedbak are dying. There will be no return of us. We are finished. Thankyou for your support and help through our time of need. We hope our experience was as much fun for us as it was for you. take care and follow your dreams.
0 Comments 354 weeks
What a night. great bands such as Closing Out, The Seks, Black Market and many more accoustic performances it trruly kicked fucking ass. Thanks for rocking up guys.
0 Comments 357 weeks
HAHAHA THAT FUCKING SINGER OF "PANIC AT THE DISCO" GOT HIT WITH A BOTTLE AND GOT KNOCKED OUT. I HOPE HE FUCKING DIES!
1 Comment 359 weeks