If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- *Firewoman Sam...*
- Me, Myself, and I
- I love high heeled shoesies, but prefer my slippers :-)
I like nights out, but love nights in ;-)
I love the summer sunshine... but hope for winter snow :-D
I like pigs... They're so cute :@
I love red :-)
I like shopping... alot :-D
I like listening to music I can cry to.... and music that makes me smile :-)
I love being with Ian <3
I love our little house :-)
I like day trips to largs and the sea side *
* Even if it takes us all day to get there ;-)
I am looking forward to going away together to somewhere sunny and warm :-)
I like nights out with the best people (you know who you are!)
I love Tuesday Nights in the Union
I love singing in the Karaoke with Alison ! Sorry for hogging the mike!
- The Other Half Of Me
My lucky charm at the deal or no deal machine!
- * Tunes *
- Pink Nissan Figaros, The Fratellis, the Killers, David Gay, Snow Patrol, Razorlight, Eva Cassidy, Don McLean, Gossip, The View, Beyonce, Bon Jovi, The Magic Numbers, Take That (woop woop), The Fray, Paolo Nutini, Christina Aquilera, Britney (crazy or not) Guns 'n' Roses, Keane, Billy Joel (What a legend!), S Club 7! (Yas!), Girls Aloud, Sugababes, Shakira, Aerosmith, Kiss, Jay Z, McFly, Pink, The Ordinary Boys, Kaiser Chiefs, a bit of the old Celine Dion, Maroon Five, The Futureheads, James Morrison, Rhianna, The Monkees, Paolo Nutini, Aqualung... A bit of anything really! Lol.
- * Movies *
- 13 going on 30, Just like Heaven, Hitch, Grease, Ten Things I Hate About You, Save the Last Dance, The Green Mile, She's all That, The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Love Actually, Clueless, Pride and Prejudice, The Wedding Date, Romeo and Juliet, Pretty Woman, Dirty Dancing ... anything girly and romantic lol!
- *These are a few of my favourite things.. *
- Alcohol, chocolate, kisses, cuddles, shoes, dancing, alcohol, laughing, smiling, quiet nights in, girly nights out, alcohol, the garage, wetherspoons, the treehouse, (actually anywhere that sells alcohol is a hit with me!) kid-on diets, singing in the shower, snoring, (Yas!), Singing, working, partying, boogying, air guitar, alcohol, reading girly books, pulling emo poses in pub toilets with katie and lisa, a Fringe woop wooop!, and did I mention alcohol..?!
- * Peeps *
- Katie, Lisa, Andrew, Chelle, Su, Charlene, Steph, Jodie, Fiona, Mags, Irene, James, Nikki, Laura, Andrew2, Danielle, Donna, Gemma, Mel, Baby Gemma, Emily, Nikki2, Steph, Sarah, Laura M, Laura G, Jen, Chris, Laura D, Darren, Kenneth, Phyl, Heather, Bryce, Blane, Jamie, Brian, Sally, Nicola, Rachael, Alice, Loz, Andy, Mark, Scott, Ryan, Katie, Lorna, Murray M, Sarah, John, Ward, Gus, Andy2, Stephen, Gill, Ross... You Guys Rock My World!
- * Very Vicki *
- Malibu n pineapple, a big ass frige, over dressing for every occasion, silly shoes, being drunk, being a flirt, early mornings, late nights, karaoke, brass band, mobile phone, giggling, drunken dancing, drunken singing, nights out, reading, shopping, stubborness, irn bru (yas dudge), everything glittery, anything with alcohol.
- * Not Very Vicki *
- Exercise, Brussel Sprouts, Long lies, Red Wine, Coffee, Smoking, Tidying, art, saving money, dance music, wasps, over crowded trains, apple juice, tuna (bllleeeurgh!), skiing, paris hilton, early mornings, early nights, seagulls, pidgeons, fake tan, fake people, fake irn bru, queueing, the price of alcohol in hotels, grumpy customers, hangovers.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
A - Available: nope loved up!
A - Age: im 20! omg im so old, its not good. no more teenage-ness!
B - Best feature: hrm... i like my calf area, like from the knee down, but only when i have heels on, and a nice skirt, and after a fake bake, when im just out the shower... ok you got me, i dont really have a good feature.
B - Birthday: it was on friday 30th of may x
B - Best friends: katie kit kat and andrew
C - Crush: my baby... and rather embarassingly harrison ford.
C - Choccie: toffe crisp!
D - Day or night: hrm sunny days and drinking night
D - Dream Car: bugatti veron
D - Dogs or Cats: dogs all the way. Cats are evil!
E - Easiest person to talk to: my mummy
E - E-mail: email@example.com
F - Favourite Month: decembery christmas time and may birthday time. Although i like october time coz its all halloweeny and nicely coloured.
F - Favourite colour: red
F - Favourite Band: i have a lot but i think bon jovi is my favourite
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: i take it you mean gummy worms rather than just wormy type worms lol. coz im going to vote for gummy bears just incase.
G - Giver or taker: i little bit of both. if its going, i'll take it!
G - Gum: not a big gum muncher, but i do love a sneaky little bubbaloo
H - Hair Colour: brunette
H - Height: 5'3 and 3/4 (every little helps)
H - Happy: yes indeedily
I - Ice Cream: ben and jerrys. Any flavour!
I - Instrument: cornet and voice
J - Jewellery: i love my silver tiffany necklace but apart from that i buy it from primark to match my outfit lol
J - Jail: not yet lol
K - Kids: one day
K - Kickboxing or karate: neither. exercise. ick.
L - Longest car journey : lake garda. oh mi god three days on a bus!
L - Love: ian, chocolate and alcohol.
M - Milk Flavour: chocolate!
M - Most missed person: my brother
M - Movie Last Watched: lord of the rings - ian made me watch it, and no, i still dont like it!
N - Number of Siblings: a million billion. or 9.
N - Number of Tattoos: not a one. im a wimp.
O - One Wish: hrm... one id kinda like to keep secret
O - One Phobia: lonliness
O - One regret: everything happens for a reason
P - Part of your appearance you like best: have i not done this question already? i suppose my smile if i have to answer.
Q - Quick or Slow: depends what mood im in
R - Reason to smile: life is good
R - Reality TV Show: im not really a fan
S - Song Last Heard: erm... i dont actually know lol. *thinks* oooh erm the fratellis new one.
S - Season: autumn
S - Shoes: my white summer sandals i just bought : and my cons
T - Time you woke: 11 ... i had a maaaaajor hangover!
T - Time Now: 20.57
T - Time for bed: soon, im up at half four!!
U - Unpredictable:always
U - Underwear: i love it i have far too much of it!
V - Vegetable you hate: cabbage
V - Vegetable you love: corgettes
W - Worst Habits: i always want to tell my story first lol
W - Where are you going to travel next: to put a wash in the machine lol then who knows?
W - Weather: grrr it wasnt sunny and it was my day off!!
X - X-tra special someone’s: ian and the motley crew!
Y - Year you were born: 1988
Y-Year it is now: 2008
Z - Zodiac: gemini! cmon the twins x
0 Comments 269 weeks
It is *checks diary* the 4th of december.
I have seen a grand total of 12 trees (excluding shops, i mean in real houses owned by real live people.)
Infact, I saw my first tree in mid-november.
I love Christmas, I really do, I'm christmas nuts. I've bought all my presents and i have them wrapped in my hall cupboard complete with bows and ribbons and sparkly tags. I count down the days from halloween until Christmas ,and when i was younger i used to write my crimbo list just after my birthday list (and my birthday is in May.) I've got santa hats, aprons, tacky earrings, tea towels, dodgy candles, slippers... Just gimme a week or two and it will be an xmas themed bebo page too, dont you worry.
But when I'm in woolworths, and people are telling me that they had to dress up as santa clause and dish out catalougues (you know who you are) in October, or when i go into topshop and hear band aid 20 (not even the credible original but re-gurgetated guff) feed the world when im out shopping for fireworks, and even when I see a Christmas tree in Onthank in November, I start to get a little annoyed.
Saturday, 1st of December, does not mean its ok to sing christmas carols at the karaoke. I went out for a cheerful drink and ended up drowning my sorrows to "so this is christmas, and what have you done?" Nothing ok. I've done Nothing. Is that what you want to hear? It's bloody Christmas, stop trying to make me feel guilty for enjoying it!
But whatever the hell happened to 12 days of christmas - you know, that carols that goes 9 mmmmmmm LEAPING, 8 geese a swimming, 7! swans a laying, 6 ladies prancing, 5 GOLD RINGS! It actually has a message folks. There should only be twelve days of christmas - my true love has spent e-bloody-nough with out 43 hens a pecking to add to the list!
I could now launch into a rant about the true meaning of christmas, but that would be pointless, because everyone knows its presents, but i will just point out that while all this festiveness is fun, christmas is only special because it is just once a year.
Lets enjoy it, yes, but not over do it. I think that when the january sales become the 'Shop early save big' days or 'One day only christmas preparation days - complete with free festive gift wrapping' Then it may just lose its touch.
1 Comment 294 weeks
ANYBODY UNDER THE AGE OF 13 SHOULD NOT RE-POST THIS.
JUST CAUSE YOU WERE BORN IN '93' OR '94' DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE A 90s KID.
IT'S NOT LIKE YOU COULD REMEMBER SOME OF THE ORIGINAL SIMPSONS.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE A SCOTTISH 90s KID IF...
WHEN U REMEMBER CARTOONS WERE ACTUALLY CARTOON (NONE OF THIS COMPUTER CRAP)
IVE GOT THE NO FEELING! "MY BODIES NOBODYS BODY BUT MINE, U RUN UR OWN BODY LET MEEE RUN MINE!" PRIMARY 6 SEX ED, EVERY GOT IT + U STILL SING IT WHEN UR PISSED!
YOU CAN SING THE RAP TO "THE FRESH PRINCE OF BELL AIR"
YOU'VE WORN LEGGINGS AND FELT COOL.
YOU THOUGHT ECLIPSE JACKETS + BOMBER JACKETS WERE THE SHIT!
U REMEMBER THE CRIPTON FACTOR + CRYSTAL MAZE
YOU REMEMBER WHEN IT WAS ACTUALLY WORTH GETTING UP ON A SATURDAY MORNING TO WATCH LIVE & KICKING OR SM:TV.
YOU WATCHED FOOTBALL ITALIA - GOOOOOOAL LAZIOOOOOOOO!
YOU HAD A HUGE FRINGE AT SOME POINT IN YOUR CHILDHOOD.
YOU REMEMBER READING AND WATCHING "GOOSEBUMPS"
YOU TOOK PLASTIC CARTOON LUNCH BOXES TO SCHOOL.
YOU KNOW THE SONG FROM THE MILKYWAY ADVERT, "THE RED CAR AND THE BLUE CAR HAD A RACE, ALL THE RED COULD DO WAS STUFF HIS FACE, HE ATE EVERYTHING HE SEEN, FROM TRUCKS TO BIG OLD TREES, BUT THE SMART OLD BLUE HE TOOK THE MILKY WAY....."
YOU REMEMBER THE CRAZE OF YO-YOS AND TAMAGOTCHI'S
YOU STILL GET THE URGE TO SAY "NOT" AFTER EVERY SENTENCE.
YOU LOVED ONLY AN EXCUSE ON HOGMANY COZ U WERNT OLD ENOUGH TO BE UP TOWN DRINKING!
YOU HAD A COLLECTION OF DUMMYS ROUND UR NECK, SMALL ONES MASSIVE ONES IN A MILLION DIFFERENT COLOURS
YOU KNEW THAT KIMBERLY, THE PINK RANGER, AND TOMMY, THE GREEN RANGER WERE MEANT TO BE.
YOU GOT A STROBE LIGHT FOR EITHER A BDAY OR A XMAS PRESSIE!
YOU KNEW THAT THE PURPLE TELETUBBY WAS A POOF! HANDBAG?
BOWER ROLLER BLADES, ADIDAS PREDATOR FOOTIE BOOTS AND NIKE AIR MAX WERE THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE FOOTWEAR!
YOU PLAYED AND/OR COLLECTED POGS.
YOU HAD A WEIRD ALIEN THAT LIVED IN GOOEY STUFF IN A PLASTIC 'POD' AND THOUGHT IF YOU STUCK 2 BACK TO BACK THEY WOULD HAVE A BABY!
YOU WATCHED THE ORIGINAL POSTMAN PAT, FIREMAN SAM AND NINJA TURTLES.
U REMEMBER WHEN SNICKERS WERE CALLED MARATHONS, STARBURST WERE CALLED OPAL FRUITS.
U BOUGHT TANGY TOMS + SPACE RAIDERS FROM THE TUCK SHOP
U WATCHED BYKER GROVE, GRANGE HILL, NEWS ROUND AND BLUE PETER EVERY DAY WHILE U WERE WAITIN 4 UR TEA!
YOU GOT YOUR MUM TO BUY 'BN' BISCUITS
YOU USED TO WEAR THOSE STICK ON EARRINGS, NOT ONLY ON YOUR EARS BUT AT THE CORNERS OF YOUR EYES.
THERE WAS ALWAYS RITZ CRACKERS IN UR HOUSE AT XMAS!
U REMEMBER SPANGLES SWEETS
YOU REMEMBER GORDON THE GOFER
YOU HAD A PAIR OF OLD SCHOOL ADIDAS TRACKIES A DIFFERENT COLOUR STRIPE 3 QUARTERS DOWN (U KNOW THE ONES IM TALKIN ABOUT) BUT THEY WENT OUT THE WINDOW WHEN POPPERS CAME INTO PLAY!
WITH YOU KNOW THE MACERENA + SATURDAY NITE BY HEART.
"TALK TO THE HAND" ENOUGH SAID.
YOU REMEMBER BUM BAGS.
SUMMER HOLIDAYS WERE ALL U LIVED FOR
YOU OWNED A SWEATER SHOP JUMPER AT SOME POINT IN YOUR CHILDHOOD!
YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO BE ON FUN HOUSE
YOU COLLECTED TAZOS FROM WALKERS CRISPS.
SPICE GIRLS/TAKE THAT. ENOUGH SAID
OASIS OR BLUR.... PICK A SIDE AND STICK TO IT!! (U KNOW ITS OASIS)
RE-POST THIS IF YOU ARE A SCOTTISH 90s KID AND CAN RELATE TO
ANY OF THESE
4 Comments 323 weeks
close Which Jane Austen Heroine Are You?
My result is: Elizabeth Bennet
Who's Your Perfect Celeb Mate?
Whats yuurh real name?
what will your baby girl look like
how interesting are you?
What colour best suits your personality?
What Rocky Horror And The Picture Show Character Are You?
Are you an Angel or Devil?
See More Quizzes
- x Moi x (6)
- my 19th xxx (20)
- halloween x (6)
- A Day at Culzean :) (26)
- xx My Baby's Birthday xx (48)
- birthday time :) (25)
- St Paddys Day 09 (24)
- hen night! (48)
- claire 21st - more tarts and vicars x (4)
- Martyns 21st (33)
- Scottish Grand National (40)
- Chelle's Bday! (16)
- My Album (23)
- The Phone Book xx (27)
- Me and my baby xx (14)
- Union ! (48)
- holibags :D (7)
- Random Saturday x (21)
- hen night contd. (34)
- randomness (10)
- Tuesday Nights :) (31)