If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- ♡ X ♡ X ♡ X
- Me, Myself, and I
<<< Goooooood Times..♡
Hiii..im Rachael aaand im 18..
I love all the girls..nd love a good nite out with the girls aaand the guys..
Im studying Beauty Therapy aaand luvin' it..
I drive a Corsa...itz hot
Oooh...i quite like Iain..sumtimes..but luv him always..
- The Other Half Of Me
A bit of alrite..
- I love you....
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Rachael? 10 Taken
4 Laughing eyes
4 Well-shaped legs
4 Loving arms
2 Firm milk containers
1 Fur-lined mixing bowl
1 Firm banana
1. Look into laughing eyes.
2. Spread well-shaped legs with loving arms.
3. Squeeze and massage milk containers very gently.
4 Gently add firm banana to mixing bowl, working in and out until well creamed. For best results. Continue to knead milk containers.
5. As heat rises, plunge banana deep into mixing bowl and cover with nuts, leave to soak (preferably NOT overnight).
6. The cake is done when banana is soft. If banana does not soften, repeat 4 steps 3-5 or change mixing bowls.
Notes: 1. If you are in an unfamiliar kitchen, wash utensils carefully before and after use.
2. Do not lick mixing bowl after use.
3. If cake rises, leave town
0 Comments 288 weeks