If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
James - Metalthrashingmad
- 'Cos I'm in love with rock 'n' roll, it satisfies my soul <--motorhead
- Me, Myself, and I
im james and chances are if you're reading this u already know me!
i thought id add:
bin to see:
all that remains
less than jake
Going to see:
B.B. King w/ John Mayall
Motorhead again (hopefully)
Download Festival (hopefully)
The Living End
- The Other Half Of Me
'alex''­what?''PLAN B!'(lots of cool stuff happens)
- Metal bands
- [megadeth] [pantera] [dragonforce] [killswitch engage] [motorhead] [anthrax] [avenged sevenfold] [trivium] [metallica] [Stone Sour] [Slipknot] [iron maiden] [system of a down] [bullet for my valentine] [slayer] [lamb of god] [mastodon] [etc]
- Punk bands
- [The Offspring] [Rancid] [Anti-flag] [Dropkick Murphys] [Ramones] [Misfits] [bad religion] [Dead Kennedys] [Sex Pistols] [etc]
- Other Bands/artists
- [johnny cash] [led zeppelin] [motorhead] [slash's snakepit] [beck] [flight of the concords] [R.E.M.] [airbourne] [michael angelo batio] [danko jones] [foo fighters] [sum41] [pendulum] [the prodigy] [guns n roses] [velvet revolver] [buckcherry] [queens of the stone age] [nirvana] [jon gomm] [bob marley] [Billy talent] [tenacious d] [aerosmith] [eric clapton] [yellowcard] [mad caddies] [blink182] [daft punk] [dr dre] [snoop dogg] [lethal bizzle] [dizzee rascal] [bob dylan] [the police] [ludacris] [NWA] [ice cube] [eazy e] [jimi hendrix] [etc] [...so a fairly eclectic mix]
- [Skatin] [basketball (my fave teams are the heat and the sixers woohoo they rock)] [skiing] [hockey] [Mountainboarding is sooo fun! (thank you tom for asking me to go)]
- most excellent quotes
- [thats wot she said] [so's ur face] [bananahammock(scrubs)] [anything from bill and ted] [wot in the name of, hi god its me margret, were u thinkin?] [in life if everythings coming ur way, ur in the wrong lane] [GEGENUBER]
- [the shawshank redemption] [the usual suspects] [walk the line] [oh brother, where art thou] [family guy: stewie griffin, the untold story] [iron man] [the monty python's] [spider-man 1, 2+3] [star wars] [cool runnings] [the terminator trilogy] [the simpsons movie] [hot fuzz] [shaun of the dead] [space jam] [etc]
- i want
- [to be as good as daewon song, chris haslam, or chad muska at skateboarding]
[to be as good as dimebag darrell, dave mustaine or michael angelo batio at guitar]
[to have a dimebag darrell razorback or dave mustaine vmnt]
[to meet daewon song and dave mustaine]
[to be good at basketball and skating (or both, like at the same time)]
[to be sponsored for skating at some point]
close Addicted to House
House: That top makes you look like an Afghani prostitute.
close Addicted to Family Guy
Diane Simmons (sighs): Ghostbusters, Tom.
Tom Tucker: No, Diane. Their insurance company. That's just stupid what you said.
100 points (Production Asst.)
before i dive in to my in depth review of this legend of a film, i must warn you ... im a nerd...nuff said
this film is so goddamn awesome and is true to the comic book characters!
within the first minute there is explosions and gunshots!!!!!! always a good sign. when tony stark breaks out of the terrorist base as iron man mark 1 it is one of the coolest moments ever dedicated to film ..... until he developed iron man mark 2!
he made the second iron man suit and it is so goddamn cool .... after a huge fight with lots of explosions he is supposed to cover himself with a lie formed by S.H.I.E.L.D. (oh yeah, they were in it) but instead he uses the immortal line.... 'i am iron man'. me, sam, ben, jake and alex practicully jumped out of our seats with excitement as he said that then iron man by black sabbath came on.
there were so many links to a kick ass sequel in the film! Rhodes (who is war machine in the comics) sees an early version of the suit and makes some form of reference to 'next time', which means war machine is in the next one!!!!!! then also S.H.I.E.L.D. were in it, and they are effectively the dudes in charge of superheroes. then we waited for what seemed like an eternity for the credits to end and all u see is a sillhouette of someone speakin to tony stark, then they step forward and its nick fury (one of the coolest comic book characters ever) played by samuel l jackson (one of the coolest people ever) and talks about S.H.I.E.L.D. wants him for an avengers mission!!!!!!!!! AVENGERS!!!! the greatest group of superheroes ever!!!! i mean theres iron man, captain america, thor, beast etc (basically all the cool ones)
iron man rocks!!!!!
a billion star review!!!
bring on the Avengers movie!
0 Comments 273 weeks
easily the best band i have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they absolutely kicked ass!
there were mahoosive pits to every song and i was in them all apart from the first three when i was trying to get to the front!
also, circle pits!!!!!!!!!!! an entire new revelation to me, id never been in one until last night, when i was in all of them!
the supports: evile were good, job for a cowboy were shit!
furthermore: i crowdsurfed! like half the length of the academy at the end of their last song (holy wars obv) and wen i went over the barrier the bassist cheered at me! so cool!
they played so many good songs! such as:
sleepwalker, wake up dead, take no prisoners, washington is next, in my darkest hour, skin o' my teeth, ashes in your mouth, gears of war, a tout la monde, peace sells, hangar 18, tornado of souls, symphony of destruction, holy wars and many more that i cant quite think of!
but the gig was easily better than every other gig ive been to(and they were all amazing!)
anyway, check out the pics im gonna upload!
0 Comments 283 weeks
date: 19/20th feb 2008
location: sams house
from 19:33 to 09:20 the next day me sam and ben watched the entire 6 film star wars saga back to back with no sleep and less than 5 mins between each film! it was actualy painful towards the end!
in order to stay awake we consumed: 9packets of crisps each, 6 rounds of toast each, a big bar of galaxy, 2 multi-packs of moams, lots of haribo, a big packet of chocolate digestives, lots of coke and copious amounts of tea and coffee (10+ cups each). but it worked!
0 Comments 284 weeks
close Which Star Wars Character Are You?
My result is: Luke Skywalker
what model are you?
Who's Your Perfect Celeb Mate?
Whats yuurh real name?
what will your baby girl look like
how interesting are you?
What colour best suits your personality?
What Rocky Horror And The Picture Show Character Are You?
See More Quizzes
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- Kitkats birthday zoo trip! (13)
- Prom!!!!! (25)
- Random stuff (49)
- Random stuff IV (16)
- Sports Awards 08 (5)
- Sports awards (14)
- gigs (47)
- last days of brine leas (22)
- london (21)
- more random stuff (48)
- people (48)
- people II ... the return of the people (48)
- people III ....... even more people (48)
- people IV ... the attack of the killer people (47)
- people V ... the people are back (12)
- random stuff III (48)
- rock toons (48)
- sk8 stuff (31)
close Addicted to Futurama
Man in room- "We're in a room!"
Bender- "Well, then lose some weight!"
100 points (Production Asst.)
close Addicted to Scrubs
J.D.: I'm sorry I puked on your shoes.
Danni: I'm sorry I wore sandals.