If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- IF I WAS BLACK YOU COULD CALL ME BROWN THOMAS!
- The Other Half Of Me
i swear to let her drink coke when ever she wants!
- Anythhing no really anything name it i listen to it, MUSE!!!! Foos, Greenday Fallen, Wagner, Artic monkeys, Faithless, Mcfly, Oasis, RHCP, The Who, Kelly clarkson, Slipknot, Trivium, Techno, ACDC, James Blunt Damo Rice, U2 Rhianna, Fall out boy, Franz ferdinand, Panic at the disco, Aerosmith, The killers the list goes on..........
- Zoolander, Anchor man, anything funny or sick, hostel hills have eyes etc, GHOST BUSTERS 1 AND 2, Saving private ryan, Ray Blues brothers
- Does chess count as a sport. Martial arts.
- Scared Of
- Happiest When
- being with RARA!!!! Playing drums, guitar, piano or any instrument. Listening to music or jamming with the band, practice or gigs. When im with my friends
- this is revenge for my blonde moments he has on his page. Pauls scared of his phone he got a txt and nearly shit himself from the sound of his tone. He also got scared of a bird in ms feeneys room which happened to be a peice of paper. HA HA HA
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- THE ULTIMATE TOM QUIZ 68 Taken
How are ye all doin?? x
We're playing as a guest band at this year International Blastbeat Final in Tripod!
This all takes place on the 12th January 2008 at 1pm!
Tickets are €14 or €10 for blastspace.com members!
Also playing are Steer Clear, Home Star Runner, The Impressionists, Hotstop and other bands from America and South Africa that have won the competition in their country.
All the winners of this years BlastBeat competition are competing for a chance to win a World Tour and a Record Deal!! This is a pretty big amazing gig so we'd love to see as many faces as we could!! Pack the place out!!
For tickets, just go to www.blastbeat.org/tickets/bluesyndrome and buy your tickets directly through that! I would suggest you sign up to www.blastspace.com and get the discounted tickets! This also allows you to check out loads of bands and find out more about em! It also offers prizes and discounts to all gigs!!
0 Comments 292 weeks
A private bus will leave The Grand Hotel, Malahide on Sunday 6th May at 5:30pm, it will stop outside Penny's in Swords at 5:45pm. From there it will drop people at the Vicar St venue. From there people without tickets can collect them at the box office and wait for doors to open at 7pm.
The bus will be there to collect people from Vicar St at 11pm and drop them off at Penny's in Swords and The Grand Hotel, Malahide before approximately 12:30pm.
The cost of this round trip will be €5! All those attending the gig are welcome to hop on!
This avoids paying €2 getting into town on a normal bus, walking to vicar st., and walking back from vicar st. to what could be the Nitelink which will cost a further €6.
Do it our way, it's much better!
Can't wait to see ye!
0 Comments 324 weeks
I dont know wat to write here but if anyones got any ideas, leave us a comment : )
2 Comments 379 weeks