If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- The Other Half Of Me
he doesn't think about it, he just does it
- anything that sounds gd really. dubstep atm
- memento, the big lebowski, ferris bueller's day off, a scanner darkly, the squid and the whale, american psycho, lock stock, the departed, the last samurai, trading places, the last boy scout, menace II society, paranoid park, in bruges, good will hunting, don's plum, 500 days of summer
- playin rugger, lunchtime football
- Scared Of
- the fact that wenever switty walks past a girl, she is ALWAYS givin him the eyes
- Happiest When
- with my mates and at the log. or in my bk garden playn headers and volleys
- Song Of The Moment (U no its gona b fly)
- Drake - Say Something (Prod. by Timbaland)
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Ben? 38 Taken
1. OPENING JARS - She's struggling. You take it from her hands, open it
effortlessly and pretend she loosened it for you. She didn't. Jars
are men's work.
2. CALLING SOMEONE 'SON' - Especially policeman but even saying it to kids
makes you the man.
3. DOING A PROPER SLIDE TACKLE - Beckham free kicks - camp. A Stuart Pearce
tackle is the pinnacle of the game, simultaneously winning the ball and
crippling the man. Magic.
4. SHARPENING A PENCIL WITH A STANLEY KNIFE - Blunt, is it? Hand it here
love. No, I don't need a sharpener, I've got a knife thanks!
5. GOING TO THE TIP - A manly act which combines driving, lifting and- as
you thrillingly drop your rubbish into another huge pile of other rubbish -
6. DRINKING UP - Specifically, rising from the table, slinging your coat on
and downing two thirds of a pint in one fluid movement. Then nodding
towards the door, saying, "Let's go" and striding out while everyone else
struggles to catch up with you. You're hard.
7. HAVING A THIN BIT OF WOOD - in the shed, solely to stir paint with.
8. HAVING A HANGOVER AND THICK STUBBLE - When birds have been partying they just whinge. You on the other hand have physical evidence of your
hardness, sprouting from your face. "Big night?" Grr, what does it look
9. NODDING AT COPPERS - A moment's eye contact is all it takes for you to
share the unspoken bond. "We've not seen eye to eye in the past",it says,
"but someone's got to keep the little scrotes in line".
10. USING POWER TOOLS - Slightly more powerful than you need or can safely
handle. Pneumatic drilling while smoking a fag? Superb.
11. KICKING A FOOTY AGAINST A GARAGE DOOR - Clang-g-g-g-g-g-! Stick that Becks, I kick so hard I set off car alarms.
12. ARRIVING IN A PUB LATE - And everyone cheers you. It doesn't mean
you're popular, it just means your mates are pissed.
However, the rest of the pub doesn't know that.
13. NOT WATCHING YOUR WEIGHT - Fat is a feminist issue, apparently.
Brilliant. Pass the pork scratchings.
14. CARVING THE ROAST - And saying "are you a leg or breast man?"
to the blokes and "do you want stuffing?" to the women.
Congratulations, you are now your dad.
15. WINKING - Turns women to putty. Doesn't it?
16. TEST SWINGING HAMMERS - Ideally, B&Q would have little changing rooms
with mirrors so you could see how rugged you look with any DIY item. Until
then, we'll make do with the aisles.
17. TAKING OUT £200 FROM A CASHPOINT - Okay, so its for paying the plumber
later but with that much cash you feel like a mafia don. The only thing
better is peeling notes off the roll later.
18. PHONE CALLS THAT LAST LESS THAN A MINUTE - Unlike birds, we get
straight to the point. "Alright? Yep. Drink? Red lion? George, it is then.
Seven. See ya."
19. PARALLEL PARKING - Bosh, straight in. First time. Can Schumacher do
that? No, because his cars got no reverse gear which, technically, makes
you the worlds best driver.
20. HAVING EARNED THAT PINT - Since the dawn of time, men have toiled in
the fields in blistering heat. Why? So when it's over we can stand there in
silence, surveying our work with one hand resting on the beer gut while the
other nurses a foaming jug of ale. Aaaah.
21. KNOWING WHICH SCREWDRIVER IS WHICH - "A Phillips? For that? Are you mad?"
22. HAVING SOMETHING PROPERLY WRONG WITH YOU - Especially if you didn't make a fuss. "Why was I off, nothing much, just a brain haemorrhage".
23. TAKING A NEWSPAPER INTO THE LOO - A visual code that says that's right,
I'm going in there for a huge, long man-sized poo
0 Comments 300 weeks