If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- A Usual Night Out in Spider's (31)
- Nick's 21st in Shannon and the Slave Auction (17)
- Holy Faith Debs '08 (48)
- My 18th (41)
- CBS Debs '08 (38)
- Maximum Group Size: Foursome (39)
- Epic Summer Adventures: Part 1 (49)
- Oxegen '08 (22)
- Why John should not be allowed play on a mac (29)
- Grad Mass (5)
- 6th Year 2008 (42)
- Delorentos (23)
- Delorentos (47)
- Aislinn's 18th! (37)
- Nights In/Out (32)
- Cólaiste Joe!! 07 (42)
- Kasabian / Blizzards!!! (19)
- Germany '07 (stolen from Jennie's Page) (36)
- ha ha ha (29)
- Pi (4)
- Random Photos (16)
1. Everyone and everything seems normal from a distance.
2. When you die you can’t take anything or anyone with you. This includes your family, friends, money and belongings. Memories are all that remain. Make them count.
3. If you are breathing now, congratulations! You still have a chance to fulfill your bucket list. Don’t hesitate.
4. Don’t make public generalizations about sex, race or age. Doing so will almost certainly bite you in the ass.
5. When something is troubling your worried mind, ask yourself this question: “Will this issue really make a difference in my life one year from now?” If the answer is no, move on.
6. The key to saving and maintaining a relationship starts with two simple words: “I’m sorry.”
7. Never underestimate the joy of life’s simple pleasures… like the pull-through parking spot.
8. Live in a few different cities, states, or even countries before your time is up. The life experiences gained in each location will open your eyes again and again for the first time.
9. Beginnings and endings… Both are powerful. Both are memorable. Both are necessary. Don’t be afraid to start. Don’t be afraid to bring something to an end.
10. Alcohol fogs your judgment… Sometimes for the best, and sometimes for the worst. Use accordingly.
11. Why wait to look back on it and laugh? You may as well laugh about it now.
12. You will appear far smarter in the eyes of others if you simply pay attention to the details they care about, rather than attempting to impress them with your wits. For example, if your boss always has Johnny Cash playing in the background when you walk past his office, mention it to him. Ask him what his favorite album is. Share your favorite song, etc.
13. Lessons cannot be taught, they can only be learned.
14. Compliments go a long way. When given the chance, always make people feel good about themselves.
15. True wisdom is achieved through life experience. No book or classroom can teach this.
16. Don’t give other people advice in the gym unless they ask for it.
17. Don’t argue or flirt with someone via email or text messaging. Most people are not poets. The message will get lost in translation, and may end up in the wrong hands altogether.
18. Appearance isn’t everything, but it’s something. Purposely neglecting your appearance for the sake of it is just as foolish as judging a book by its cover.
19. A little preparation will always save you a lot of grief.
20. The better mood your boss is in at work, the better mood you’re in at work. Help him or her help you.
21. You cannot do everything, but you can do something. Make it count.
22. A small gift from the heart is always better than a large gift from a shopping list.
23. Dreams will remain dreams forever if you don’t take action.
24. As long as you are alive, there is always more to learn.
25. Enjoy yourself. The situation is always lighter than you think.
26. What you learn in school does matter. While you may not use the specifics of every classroom lesson, every lesson does expand the core thought process of your mind. Over time you will develop problem solving skills that are universally applicable. No single classroom lesson can teach this, and no single classroom lesson is more important.
27. Own up to your mistakes the instant you realize you’ve made them. People will respect your honesty, and your conscience will thank you.
28. Concentrate on the things that you can change, forget about the rest.
29. Maintain your body, but never be ashamed of it. It’s the greatest tool you’ll ever own.
30. Don’t let mistakes from the past corrupt your future ambitions.
31. In life and in love, you get what you put in.
32. Don’t spend your whole life waiting for the ‘right time’.
33. In many cases you will learn more from failure than you will from success.
0 Comments 238 weeks
- Sit in tents, not chairs.
- Don't wear dresses, wear shorts instead.
- Roll sleeves up.
- Don't sing. Much.
- Don't dance, except the classic and bog moves. Otherwise, you just look stupid.
- Don't debate. Especially on subjects of which they are ignorant.
- Watch Rage with very nice couples.
- Do Oxegen sober.
4 Comments 261 weeks
Composed be Jennifer Louise Parker.
I hate the Leaving,
You hate the Leaving.
It makes me want to heave.
1 Comment 271 weeks
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- official 30 Seconds to Mars
- Lost To The Fire
- official Foo Fighters
- official Avenged Sevenfold
- official delorentos
- official MUSE
- official Kings Of Leon
- official The Blizzards
- official Paolo Nutini
- official Paramore
- Bloc Party
- official The Killers
- Johnny Cash
- The Last Shadow Puppets