If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Pamela Arlene Dawson
- Prayers for my Children and Grandchildren
- Me, Myself, and I
- I am now 55; I have 5 wonderful kids here on earth (Ryan is 35 Thomas is 29, Leanne is 28; Sherry is 26, and Samantha is 15) who are either taller than me or almost as tall as me. I have 5 beautiful grandchildren (Ryan has one boy, Ian, who is 8, and one girl, Marie, who is now 5, and another girl, Alice, who is 1; Thomas has one girl, Coral, who is now 7; Leanne has one girl, Nokomis, who is now 5). These are my Hastakyalayus. I live at GwaYee; I have a job as the head of finance for the band. I love the job. One day I will retire, and hopefully will have made a difference. My mom and dad are both gone on to the spirit world and I am missing them so much.... My sis Char and Robin live here as well. My sis Luanne still lives in Mission with her husband Russ. My brother Pete has married Molly from another band and has moved to their new home. My brother, Dee, was lost in the river here many years back; am still missing him alot. I have many nieces/nephews, cuzzies, etc.
- Tsawataineuk music; Bob Marley, Havana Nights, blues, R&B, Pink Floyd, Nazareth, Status Quo, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Robbie Robertson, Tom Waits, Duffy, Blue Ridge Rangers, Pink's "So What"
- Supernatural, One Tree Hill, always Lord of the Rings Trilogy, and Twilight!
- Watching Soccer, esp. World Cup; love to watch the big ticket boxing!! oh, and I miss watching the 'nucks with my daddy
- Scared Of
- Leaving Kingcome...and when the ravens talk...., oh, and flying on VIA on a windy day!
- Happiest When
- it's potlatch time at Xmas and the kids are home!!!!! and visiting with my kids outside of the village....
- Sad When
- my kids leave the community, and when Loved Ones pass on
- The future....
- Holds so many things for us to grasp on to...looking forward to Summertimein GwaYee ; it's still so lonely without my dad being a phonecall away, and knowing my baby is living so far away and hardly hearing from her...I feel like the universe has shifted and I'm trying really hard to catch up......
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Pam? 24 Taken
Grief can destroy you - or focus you. You can decide a relationship was all for nothing if it had to end in death, and you alone. Or you can realize that every moment of it had more meaning than you dared to recognize at the time, so much meaning it scared you, so you just lived, just took for granted the love and laughter of each day, and didn't allow yourself to consider the "sacredness" of it. But when it's over and you're alone,you begin to see it wasn't just a movie and a dinner together, not just watching sunsets together, not just scrubbing a floor or washing dishes together or worrying over a high electric bill. It was everything, it was the "why" of life, every event and precious moment of it. The answer to the mystery of existence is the love you shared sometimes so imperfectly, and when the loss wakes you to the deeper beauty of it, to the sanctity of it, you can't get off your knees for along time, you're driven to your knees not by the weight of the loss but by the gratitude for what preceded the loss. And the ache is always there, but one day not the emptiness, because to nurture the emptiness, to take solace in it, is to disrespect the gift of life.
Odd Thomas - Odd Hours by Dean Koontz
1 Comment 216 weeks
Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back....it simply means that you are two steps ahead!
5 Comments 236 weeks
When they were small and I was young,
I often had no time for fun.
There was cleaning to do and bills to pay
I rushed upon my busy way.
And when I tucked them in to sleep,
I'd obligations still to keep.
I kissed them, and I turned away
My promises broken another day.
We had good times, I loved them dear,
But interruptions grew each year.
Then suddenly, they'd grown and gone,
I felt like life's discarded pawn.
But then, a miracle. It's true.
This time I recognized my cue,
And let each precious moment be
Embraced and savored happily.
My children's children now I see
Gathered sweetly at my knee.
I send an upward, grateful glance,
That God gave me a second chance.
0 Comments 239 weeks
close What song are you?
My result is: American Idiot - Green Day
Who's Your Perfect Celeb Mate?
Whats yuurh real name?
what will your baby girl look like
how interesting are you?
What colour best suits your personality?
What Rocky Horror And The Picture Show Character Are You?
Are you an Angel or Devil?
See More Quizzes
close Chinese Zodiac Horoscope
|MY FRIENDS||MY SHEEP GROUP|