If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- Romantic Rimmer!
- Me, Myself, and I
- In 6 months I will actually be a qualified psychiatric nurse, this fact scares the shit out of me! For the love of god, if yer feelin depressed, run to a different healthboard!
Also scaring me at present is the way everyone seems to want to grow up so damn quick! I'm 21 and yet all these folk younger than me are gettin married, droppin weans and runnin off to Inverness (Julie! ) with their fancy men, seriously, live yer life, don't grow up so quick! What will that leave for the future cept the long slow crawl into old age and death!
- Meh, wide and varied and scarily homosexual at times, my choice in music is.
- Most tbh, even really shitty films or blantantly childish films, however that high school musical is one shiteous trilogy I refuse to watch!
- I'll tell the jokes about here. Again...really...sports? Ew much?
- TV Shows!
- My one saviour in this friendless world. I know have an intense love of american tv, House, Greys Anatomy, Scrubs, Gossip Girl, Heroes, How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Julie also recently introduced e to new 90210, high 5!...think I could actually be female or gay, tis worrying!
- Happiest When
- These days nothin really fits in here, cept perhaps bein up in the burgh, somewhere a actually felt at home and had fun and a laugh. A place a could also spend weeks explorin quite happily.
- Is this Leon?
Lyns you know what am talkin bout!
- Cass & Laura
- Yous girls are never far from anyones thoughts and hearts. Truly missed by all who were lucky enough to know yous.
- The Other Half Of Me
R.I.P. Mate. You'll never be forgotten.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
We always hear 'the rules' from the female side. Now here are the Rules from the male side. There are our rules:-
Please note.... these are all numbered '1' ON PURPOSE!
1. Breasts are for looking at and that is why we do it. Don't try to change that.
1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If its up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.
1. Saturday = Sports. Its like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.
1. Shopping is NOT a sport. and no, we are never going to think of it that way.
1. Crying is blackmail.
1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: subtle hints do not work! strong hints do not work! obvious hints do not work! Just say it!
1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
1. come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem.
See a doctor.
1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.
1. If you think you are fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.
1. if something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
1. you can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.
1. whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.
1. Christopher Columbus did not need directions and neither do we.
1. ALL men see in only 16 colours, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a colour. Pumpkin is also a fruit.
We have no idea what Mauve is.
1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.
1. if we ask what is wrong and you say 'nothing', we will act like nothings wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.
1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.
1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Really.
1. Don't ask us what we are thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics and Sex, Sport, or Cars.
1. You have enough clothes.
1. You have too many shoes.
1. I am in shape. Round is a shape.
1. Thank you for reading this; Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight, but did you know men really don't mind that, its like camping.
0 Comments 229 weeks
Easy one here.
Open itunes/realplayer. Set to random then skip first 3 tracks. Whichever one it lands on gives you yer musical genere, i.e. funeral for a friend = emo.
Next go to wikipedia homepage.
Click random article, the article title is your band name, keep clicking random article till you fill in album name, and 13 tracks for the album, then once more for the band first sell out tour. Can be very random, but sometimes surprisingly/scarily appropriate.
Genre: Gothic Rock (H.I.M.)
Band Name: ARA General Belgrano
Album Name: Gillette-Campbell County Airport
1: Ampeg SVT
2: Bucium River
3: Pineton de Chambrun
4: Semmering Railway
5: Boris Živković
6: Keratin 6A
7: The Book of Lies
8: Allison T56
9: Fear of God
10 Jacob Eiler
11: Cathedral Heights
12: Secretary to the Governor General of Canada
13: Flushing Avenue
Tour: Ginger Snaps
0 Comments 269 weeks
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A FILM, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE? THAT IS THE QUESTON!
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle, dont pick them!
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool and do it right!!!
Opening Credits: Man Overboard ~ Blink 182
Waking Up: Wait and Bleed ~ Slipknot
First Day At School: The Arms of Sorrow ~ Killswitch Engage
Falling In Love: Miser ~ Good Charlotte (Lols love it!)
Fight Song: Monsters ~ Funeral for a Friend
Breaking Up: Adalia ~ Madina Lake
Prom: Mr Brightside ~ The Killers
Life's OK: Moments Forever Faded ~ Funeral for a Friend
Mental Breakdown: Scars ~ Papa Roach
Driving: You’re Crashing, But You’re No Wave
Flashback: It’s all coming back to me now ~ Celine Dion (Actually pretty good choice, pity it makes me look gay! L)
Getting Back Together: Everything I Do ~ Bryan Adams
Birth of Child: Rip out the wings of a butterfly ~ H.I.M.
Wedding: There for you ~ FlyLeaf
Final Battle: The Heretic Anthem ~ Slipknot
Death Scene: The Great Wide Open ~ Funeral for a Friend
Funeral Song: Good Riddance (Time of your Life) ~ Green Day
End Credits: You’re Beautiful ~ James Blunt
So Rogue in parts but some surprisingly cool choices!
0 Comments 278 weeks