If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- hey the names Barry, im 20 and a 2nd year at uni in Stirling, (thats in Scotland for all u dumbasses)!! im doing sports studies (psychology of sports and historical development of sport) and social problems. Also playing basketball for the Uni and jus joined a local team, West Lothian Wolves! when not living in Scotland, im from Northern Ireland and live in Ballymena. At home i also play basketball for blackstone formerly known as team Grouse. u want 2 no anythin more bout me leave me a comment!!
"Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from an indominatable will." "I've failed over and over again...and that is why I succeed."
- listen to pretty much anything, really like hip hop and rap though. Kanye West is the man at the min.
- gladiator, braveheart, pulp fiction, anchorman, all class
- basketball, just the best.
- Scared Of
- cant realy think of anthin but sure there's somethin
- Happiest When
- out with mates, drunk or playing basketball.
- Relationship status
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know me? 30 Taken
People don't play sports because its fun. Ask any athlete, most of them hate it, but they couldn't imagine their life without it. Its part of them, the hate/love relationship. Its what they live for ... they live for the practices, parties, cheers, long bus rides, invitationals, countless pairs of diff, types of shoes, water, gatorade, & coaches you hate but appreciate. They live for the way it feels when you beat the team next to you by 1 point in overtime & you know those 2 extra sprints you ran in practice were worth it. They live for the way you become a family with your team, they live for the countless songs you sing in your head when your running ALL those suicides. They live for the competition, they live for the friends, the practices, the memories, the pain, its who they are. It's who I am.
0 Comments 358 weeks