If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- It wasn't me
- Me, Myself, and I
<-Look how freakin' cool it looks, it should be a backdrop to an Ozrics concert, it's that psychadelic :p
No one changes my opinion and no one tells me what to do or how to be, so don't bother.
I love music like the Welsh love sheep. I'm kind of musical, that is I like to play, I just can't.
Used to live in Shotley, which was great, now live in Sudbury, which is crap.
I don't think you should have to be embarrased by what you like, you are what you are.
In the words of Little Angels; the way that I live is the way that I'll die.
Four of your best mates+Beer+False Breasts+Melford=Motherfucking Awesome
- The Other Half Of Me
Why am I the wife?!
- I have a wide taste in music but with a Rock and Metal preference. Wide is to say I listen to everything from Vivaldi to Cannibal Corpse and all the Alanis Morisettes, Iron Maidens, Coldplays, Public Enemies and Faithlesses in between.
I love bands and artists with distinct sounds, so distinct that you can hear one note and know it's them. It shows originality and creativity and that's awesome in a world dominated by Indie, Club, Gangsta Rap and R n' B, which pretty much all sounds the same.
- PORCUPINE TREE, FAITH NO MORE, The Stooges, PINK FLOYD, PORTISHEAD, NINE INCH NAILS, Garbage, RADIOHEAD, Rodrigo y Gabriela, TYPE O NEGATIVE, It's Not Me It's You, Def Leppard, Focus, Koji Kondo, Vangelis, Uriah Heep, Roadrunner United, Black Sabbath, Harvey Danger, Kiss, IRON MAIDEN, STEREOPHONICS, Judas Priest, MEGADETH, Testament, BLACKFIELD, Steven Wilson, Bass Communion, NO-MAN, Soundgarden, The Killers, The Ex-Wise Heads, Random Noise Generator, LACUNA COIL, NAILBOMB, Ozric Tentacles, DAVID BOWIE
- Sweet tasty jams, Satanic riffs, bass frequencies, The Anti Fall Out Boy League, Dystopian Futures, Not Being Serious, Real friends, Melford, Lasse Hoile's photography
- Wet ponces, chavs, people who speak down to other people, friends who are only friends when it suits them, little brothers, normal music videos, Sticking To Tradition, Suck-ups, People Who Think They're So Awesome, My Back, My Neighbourhood, Club Techno, The Fact That I Swear Like A Trooper, People that go on and on about the same damn thing, Corporate 'Rock' Bullshit, Cigarettes, Judgmentality, A Large Amount Of The Media, Being tp;d I have a narrow music taste
- Films and TV
- Family Guy, Dead Ringers, Airplane! 1 and 2, The Saws, The Descent, Lord Of The Rings, Event Horizon, BALLS OF STEEL, Trigger Happy TV, Shaun Of The Dead, Hot Fuzz, Run Fatboy Run, Underworld 1 and 2, Alien Quadriliogy, Predator 1 and 2, AVP, Wayne's World 1 and 2, Blackadder, MONTY PYTHON, DEAD RINGERS, PEEP SHOW, THE WALL, BRAVEHEART, Willow, RED DWARF, Apocalypto, Club Dread, BLADE RUNNER, THAT MITCHELL AND WEBB LOOK, Flight Of The Conchords, THE MIGHTY BOOSH, Ali G In Da House, DAZED AND CONFUSED, SPACED
- Also Likes
- Band tee and hoodies, Vans shoes, DCs, New Rocks, Being Home Alone, Parties, Having Music Way Too Loud, Creative People, People Who Don't Care What Anyone Else Thinks, Headbangers, The UK's Heavy Metal Underground, Belts From Caspian, Lentil Samosas, Food In General, Shandy, Dandelion And Burdock, Root Beer, Topman Socks And Boxers, Madfish Boots, UK Rock Shop, Gigs, Edens, Good Ol' Classic Rock, Jack Daniels, Watching Chris Smash His Head Against The Ceiling, Cider, Lager, Bumming Around and Having a Laugh, Tea, Pointlessly Massive Trousers, Films About Long Haired Scottish Dudes Waving Swords Around, Strawberries, Insults, Originality, Landscapes, Computers, Pissing About With Pictures, Line 6, Being away from home with the lads, Headbanger culture, Loyal people, Nintendo, Music videos actually linked to the song, People Who Make Radical Statements, Sitars, Instrumental Jazz, Alternative Industrial Gothic Glam Electronica Metal, My Hair (Y), Sleepovers, Lasse Hoile, Honesty
- Bands That Rule (48)
- C.R.U.Ding Crew (2)
- Colchester (23)
- Cycling, Assington, And Setting Fire To Each Other (13)
- Derek Riggs (33)
- Hanging In Sudbury (AKA|||A Hell Boring Town) (47)
- Hanging In Sudbury Some More (47)
- More Bands That Rule (22)
- My Album (1)
- My Album (26)
- Random Stuff (24)
- Rodney Matthews (20)
- School (13)
- The Mighty Boosh (12)
+Cheating on your wife
+Being a general bad influence
0 Comments 247 weeks
Many people seem to take delight in yelling Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemo or Greeeeeeeeeeeebo at me, obviously these people have very very sad lives and generally don't realise that Emos and Grebos are both better than what they are, which are greasy, spotty, thick, jail bait chavs.
Also, emos have short hair. There's that argument screwed up.
Greebos are greasy bikers (literal meaning :p), strangely enough, I don't own a motorbike and I do in fact wash, probably more than these people morons do, so yeah, you just got owned.
Sorry people, just had that urge :p
2 Comments 254 weeks
Warning: The following text might contain spoilers. This makes the article more aerodynamic, and thus more maneuverable at high speeds. Take caution and carry a first-aid kit at all times if you don't know that Little Orphan Ani is really Darth Vader, the Planet of the Apes was Earth all along, Trinity and Neo die, the Elites, Hunters, and most of the Grunts all rebel against the Hierarchs and civil war ensues on High Charity, the alien scum was distracting Duke Nukem all along while their real invasion force was moving in on Earth, they save Private Ryan, but they all get killed, Homestar Runner shot Caleb Rentpayer, the tyrannosaur attacks the raptors, letting Grant and the others get away, Sloth is the Elric Brothers' mother, Elwood and Jake get sent back to prison, Neo gets turned into a Smith shortly after causing a reaction that causes all the Smiths to die, thus, he dies, Luke gets shot trying to escape, and Soylent Green is PEOPLE!!!
0 Comments 260 weeks
close Super Comments
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
close What random object are you?
what's your ideal nickname?
how random are you?
What is your usual mood????
Who is your Disney Prince? (girlz only)
Which Avril Lavigne song is you?
What Type Of Guy Are You
are you pretty or darn right ugly?
See More Quizzes
close Which Rock Band Are You
Which Rock Band Are You?
Metallica's original line-up consisted of Ulrich, rhythm guitarist and vocalist James Hetfield, lead guitarist Dave Mustaine, and bassist Ron McGovney. McGovney and Mustaine were later ejected from the band, in favour of Cliff Burton and Kirk Hammett, respectively.
The ejection of Mustaine has subsequently resulted in a feud between him and Metallica.