If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- wats happenin geuss hwz bk lol dinny ask hw the fuck ah managed ti get dis bk but ah did so here ah am hehe
- htid happyhardcore, killers, kooks, razorlight, angerfist, eminen, snoop dog, dr dre, enyhing aslong as its none eh that fuckin dj rankin pish
- enyhing realy comedy, horror action aslong as its no borin summit descentllf
- RANGERS, scotland, cowdenbeath
- Scared Of
- Happiest When
- wi ma mates at da stokies or gettin fuckin high an steamin llf
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
1. The shotgunner must be in clear sight of the car, and shotgun can be called regardless of whether the driver is in sight of the car
2. If you are the first to be picked up on a journey you are automatically given shotgun. You retain this position for the entire journey, unless you violate rules 12, 17, 23 or any other rules stipulating the loss of shotgun.
3. You cannot declare shotgun if someone has previously declared shotgun for that journey.
4. When simultaneous shotgun is called, there is then a foot race to the passenger side door from all the people who called.
5. Shotgun cannot be called whilst inside a building (unless you are in a multi-storey or underground car park!)
6. Shotgun cannot be called in advance, only whilst on the way to the car for the journey.
7. Once shotgun has been called the driver has the option of a reload. The driver yells “reload” and this means that all previous calls of shotgun are void and the first person to call shotgun again gets the seat. This is helpful if the driver really doesn’t like the person who first called shotgun. It is often used when there is a simultaneous call and the driver is unsure of the outcome. Note that a shotgun has only 2 barrels so a reload can only be called once.
8. Ja rob rule...if he’s in the car shotgun now means back left, so he can punch you every time a yellow car goes past.
9. Once shotgun has been called for the front seat then back left and back right can be called. This effectively leaves the slowest person to travel in the middle (of the “b**ch” seat).
10. Because everyone is created equal, men have the same right to the front seat of the car as women (ie women don't own the front seat!).
11. If the regular driver of the vehicle is drunk or otherwise unable to perform their duties as driver, then he/she is automatically given shotgun.
12. Once the journey has begun, the driver is the obvious controller of the tunes. However if they feel the road requires their full attention, or they simply cannot be arsed any more, duty is passed to the shotgunner. However putting on crap tunes or allowing for silence when the iPod finishes a song or ANY instances of TAKE THAT will result in demotion to b**ch seat.
13. Anyone calling shotgun must have his or her shoes on. This is to stop people running outside and calling shotgun, then having to go back inside to put their shoes on and slowing the journey. This is known as the Shoe Rule.
14. Shotgun overrules Dibs, Baggsies and other girly calls!
15. Despite the debate, shotgun CAN be used to shotgun things other than the front seat (eg back left, back right, women, not going to answer the door, etc).
16. When travelling with a couple, one of the couple MUST shotgun the front. No one wants to chauffer two of their mates whilst they are in the back all over each other.
17. If someone has successfully called shotgun, they have the right to the front seat. They do not have the right to correct the driver on their navigation skills ("take a left here you [censored]!") or driving ability ("I'd be in third gear if I was driving"). If the passenger does this, then they forfeit their position as shotgun holder.
18. If someone says, "what’s shotgun?" after it has been called then they have to walk.
19. If the shotgunner attempts to open the door just as the driver is unlocking it and jams the lock half open so that the driver needs to lock it and unlock it again, the shotgunner forfeits their position. This is known as shotgun suicide.
20. The holder of shotgun assumes the responsibility for all gate opening, off license nipping into, takeaway ordering and question asking. He/she is in essence the copilot and therefore the enforcer of behavior in the vehicle and exacter of slaps/punches/water spraying/bag throwing at the passengers in the back.
21. Automatic "couple's rights act 1997". This law states that, if the driver is the bo
0 Comments 305 weeks
Sainsbury's flavoured condoms ~ making life taste better
Tesco's condoms ~ every little helps
Nike condoms ~ just do it
Peugeot condoms ~ the ride of your life
New galaxy textured condoms ~ why have rubber when you can have silk?
KFC condoms ~ they're finger licking good
Safeway's condoms ~ lightening the load
Abbey National condoms ~ because life is complicated enough
Coca-cola condoms ~ the real thing
Duracell condoms ~ you can just keep going and going
Pringles condoms ~ once u pop u cant stop
Burger King ~ home off the whopper
Flash condoms ~ just sit back relax and let Flash do all the hard work, so you dont have to
Halfords condoms ~ we go the extra mile
Royal mail condoms ~ i saw this and thought of us
Andrex condoms ~ soft strong and very long
Renault condoms ~ size really does matter!
Ronseal condoms ~ does exactly what it says on the packet
Domestos condoms ~ gets rite under the rim!!
Carlsberg condoms ~ probably the best condom in the world
AA condoms ~ you always have AA friend
Pepperami condoms ~ its a bit of an animal
Polo condoms ~ the condom with the hole (very poor seller)
Halifax condoms ~ who gives you extra?
charmin condoms ~ break the habbit (and use protection)
Tellietubbie condoms ~ again again!!!
Cadburys condoms ~ give into your happiness
Kumala condoms ~ perfect together
Red Bull condoms ~ gives u wings
Cadburys creme egg flavoured condoms ~ how do u eat yours?
Sure crystal condoms ~ unbeatable against white marks
UGC cinema condoms ~ coming soon
Lynx condoms ~ because you never know when
Treseme condoms ~ used by professionals
Gillete condoms ~ the best a man can get
0 Comments 330 weeks
• .*:•.[ T o ].• .• .
*:•.*:.[ World Of ].•
:•.[ H A R D C O R E!!]
........./..../ / HARDCORE TIL I DIE!!!
0 Comments 334 weeks
close Bowling Buddies
Awarded for scoring more than 100 points in one game.
Awarded for scoring more than 200 points in one game.
Awarded for scoring more than 5 strikes in one game.
Awarded for bowling faster than an average speed of 40 km/h.
Awarded for being a Clown! Can you find out how?
Awarded for playing more than 50 games!
Awarded for filling the scoreboard with strikes!
Awarded for scoring all spares in one game!
Awarded for winning more than 25 challenges!
Awarded for having more than 50 Bowling Buddies!
1: Michael - 216
2: Craig - 212
3: X - 202
4: Nicola - 194
5: Jordan - 182
6: Xx - 175
7: The - 148
8: Kimberley - 141
9: XX - 138