If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Here's something we have in common, we both love me!
- Me, Myself, and I
- 23 and Shithot!
Helpin defendin out nation at BVT for 2 years now!
Live at Anniesland college every Tuesday!
- The Other Half Of Me
hes been shagged by a smooth criminal
- Donkin beats - blackout, pleasure rooms, ultrabeat, alex k
Old skool P-Rock - FOB, NFG, Blink, TBS
Most of the stuff they play on galaxy e.g Tinchy Stryder, N-Dubz
- prison 1's
- fooz still supportin the bhoys faithful thru and thru
- Biggest Fear
- Poverty ending my charity work would be finished and its my life
- Happiest When
- Looking in the mirror completley in the buff
- Things that make a beast of a day
- Gettin bean, heavy scran, ice colds with the boiz, leeds, 8 for a fiver, pro ev tourny, sayin mick after everythin, a good dung with a copy of the sun, down the books, playin 11's, watchin ze hoops, md 20/20, gin, gettin sum snaps, slaggin every1, buying stuff, donking on the dancefloor
- Things that are a whitey
- hippys, womens rights groups, junkies, burdz who look fresh with sunglasses on then take them off and their ruff, bebo sorry no can do, students, death disco, 26, malia, dickheads with clipboards in town, taxis, buses, work, college, exercise, julio cruz, nu-rave, cold toilet seats, girls who wear plastic crowns or pink cowboy hats on nites out, having 2 get up, not getting my own way, follwing orders, being fair, t-shirts with slogans like "if found please return to the pub", txtin, being pc, people who talk about how much they drink, being to hot, people who talk like the A-Team or Baywatch is kool
close Code Snippet
Sorry for the inconvenience, this module is temporarily down for maintenance.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
eggy - dot cotton, cot dotton, dc, boaby wiseman, al bino, A.W.N.R(always wrong never right), gekko, tadge 1, sandra bullock, sandy, alexander graham bell, song, mick hucknel, mr popadopals, spanish mick
joe - joe tadge, joe snooze, woody
honz - honz
nicol - nicoltine
me - slim milkshake
jimmy - pat butcher, tadge 2, trouble 2
printy - trouble 1, toxic pits
any1 else remember any add them on
2 Comments 317 weeks
Two couples were playing poker one evening. John accidentally dropped some cards on the floor. When he bent down under the table to pick them up, he noticed Bill's wife Sue wasn't wearing any underwear under her dress! Shocked by this, John upon trying to sit back up again, hit his head on the table and emerged red-faced.
Later, John went to the kitchen to get some refreshments. Bill's wife followed and asked, "Did you see anything that you liked under there?" Surprised by her boldness, John courageously admitted that, well indeed he did. She said, " Well, you can have it but it will cost you $500," After taking a minute or two to assess the financial and moral costs of this offer, John confirms that he is interested. She tells him that since her husband Bill works Friday afternoons and John doesn't, John should be at her house around 2:00p.m.
When Friday rolled around, John showed up at Bill's house at 2 p.m. sharp and after paying Sue the agreed sum of $500 they went to the bedroom and closed their transaction, as agreed. John quickly dressed and left. As usual, Bill came home from work at 6 p.m. and upon entering the house, asked his wife abruptly. "Did John come by the house this afternoon?
Sue answered "Why yes, he did stop by for a few minutes this afternoon."
Her heart nearly skipped a beat when her husband curtly asked, "And did he give you $500?"
In terror she assumed that somehow he had found out and after mustering her best poker face, replied, "Well, yes, in fact he did give me $500,"
Bill, with a satisfied look on his face, surprised his wife by saying, "Good, I was hoping he did. John came by the office this morning and borrowed $500 from me. He promised me he'd stop by our house this afternoon on his way home and pay me back."
Now THAT, my friends, is a poker player..............
0 Comments 337 weeks