If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Well there is not much to say except im now 20, doesnt time fly when you get old and work hard?! lol. Work in Tesco which is shite but it will do until i get a fulltime job Hopefully i will be driving soon . Love goin partyin n to the clubs, namely CAV (lava ignite)which is in Edinburgh, wi ma m8s and love 2 have a gd boozing session.
[><] SCOTTISH N PROUD [><]
PROUD 2 B SCOTTISH
Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time and you will have the time of your life!
- bit of everythin lol! keane, razorlight, snow patrol, queen, nickleback, some old songs and dance music 2
- Shrek 1, 2 and 3 , The Ring, Charlie and The Chocolate Factory, Shawshank Redemption BORAT Die hard hot fuzz, orphan
- scared of
- spiders a bit
- Happiest When
- goin oot wit ma m8s and wen in ma bed sleepin and living life to the full
- Feel free to add me to your MSN, email@example.com if you want to chat, however leave me a comment before adding!
- stella, jack daniels & coke, magners, vodka and irn bru or vodka redbull. apple sourz prefer the tropical sourz, aftershock, SAMBUCA, morgans etc the list goes on
- usual crap, and topkapi (kebab shop in edinburgh, best in scotland) loads of other stuff too
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
1) Triangular sandwiches taste better than square ones.
2) At the end of every party there is always a girl crying.
3) One of the most awkward things that can happen in a pub is when your pint-to-toilet cycle gets synchronised with a complete stranger.
4) You've never quite sure whether it's ok to eat green crisps.
5) Everyone who grew up in the 80's has entered the digits 55378008 into a calculator.
6) Reading when you're drunk is horrible.
7) Sharpening a pencil with a knife makes you feel really manly.
8 ) You're never quite sure whether it's against the law or not to have a fire in your back garden.
10) Nobody ever dares make cup-a-soup in a bowl.
11) You never know where to look when eating a banana.
12) Its impossible to describe the smell of a wet cat.
13) Prodding a fire with a stick makes you feel manly.
14) Rummaging in an overgrown garden will always turn up a bouncy ball.
15) You always feel a bit scared when stroking horses.
16) Everyone always remembers the day a dog ran into your school.
17) The most embarrassing thing you can do as schoolchild is to call your teacher mum or dad.
18 ) The smaller the monkey the more it looks like it would kill you at the first given opportunity.
19) Some days you see lots of people on crutches.
20) Every bloke has at some stage while taking a pee flushed halfway through and then raced against the flush.
21) Old women with mobile phones look wrong.
22) Its impossible to look cool whilst picking up a Frisbee.
23) Driving through a tunnel makes you feel excited.
24) You never ever run out of salt.
25) Old ladies can eat more than you think.
26) You can't respect a man who carries a dog.
27) There's no panic like the panic you momentarily feel when you've got your hand or head stuck in something.
28 ) No one knows the origins of their metal coat hangers.
29) Despite constant warning, you have never met anybody who has had their arm broken by a swan.
30) The most painful household incident is wearing socks and stepping on an upturned plug.
31) People who don't drive slam car doors too hard.
32) You've turned into your dad the day you put aside a thin piece of wood specifically to stir paint with.
33) Everyone had an uncle who tried to steal their nose.
34) Bricks are horrible to carry.
35) In every plate of chips there is a bad chip
1 Comment 209 weeks
You MUST read them out loud or it doesnt make as much sense...
ENGLISH ....................... CHINESE
1) That’s not right.......... Sum Ting Wong
2) Are you harboring a fugitive................... Hu Yu Hai Ding
3) See me ASAP................. Kum Hia Nao
4) Stupid Man........................... Dum Fuk
5) Small horse...................... Tai Ni Po Ni
6) Did you go to the beach?.................... Wai Yu So Tan
7) I bumped in to a coffee table................. Ai Bang Mai Fa Kin Ni
I think you need a face lift...................... Chin Tu Fat
9) Its very dark in here........................... Wao So Dim
10) I thought you were on a diet............... Wai Yu Mun Ching
11) This is a tow away zone....................... No Pah King
12) Staying out of sight.............................
. Lei Ying Lo
13) He's cleaning his automobile................ Wa Shing Ka
14) Your body odor is offensive.................. Yu Stin Ki Pu
15) Great..................... Fa Kin Su Pah!!!
0 Comments 254 weeks
1. On a blanket from Taiwan: NOT TO BE USED AS PROTECTION FROM A TORNADO.
2. On a helmet-mounted mirror used by U.S. cyclists: REMEMBER, OBJECTS IN THE MIRROR ARE ACTUALLY BEHIND YOU.
3. On a Taiwanese shampoo: USE REPEATEDLY FOR SEVERE DAMAGE.
4. On the bottle-top of a (UK) flavored milk drink: AFTER OPENING, KEEP UPRIGHT.
5. On a New Zealand insect spray: THIS PRODUCT NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS.
6. In a US guide to setting up a new computer: TO AVOID CONDENSATION FORMING, ALLOW THE BOXES TOWARM UP TO ROOM TEMPERATURE BEFORE OPENING.(Sensible, but the instruction was INSIDE the box.)
7. On a Japanese product used to relieve painful haemoroids: LIE DOWN ON BED AND INSERT POSCOOLSLOWLY UP TO THE PROJECTED PORTIONLIKE A SWORD-GUARD INTO ANAL DUCT.WHILE INSERTING POSCOOL FOR APPROXIMATELY5 MINUTES, KEEP QUIET. (Ouch!)
8. In some countries, on the bottom of Coke bottles: OPEN OTHER END.
9. On a packet of Sunmaid raisins: WHY NOT TRY TOSSING OVER YOUR FAVOURITE BREAKFAST CEREAL?
10. On a Sears hairdryer: DO NOT USE WHILE SLEEPING.
11. On a bag of Fritos: YOU COULD BE A WINNER! NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. DETAILS INSIDE.(The shoplifter special!)
12. On a bar of Dial soap: DIRECTIONS - USE LIKE REGULAR SOAP.
13. On Tesco’s Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom of the box): DO NOT TURN UPSIDE DOWN.
14. On a Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: PRODUCT WILL BE HOT AFTER HEATING.
15. On a Korean kitchen knife:WARNING: KEEP OUT OF CHILDREN.
16. On a string of Chinese-made Christmas lights: FOR INDOOR OR OUTDOOR USE ONLY.
17. On a Japanese food processor: NOT TO BE USED FOR THE OTHER USE. (Now I’m curious.)
18. On Sainsbury’s peanuts: WARNING - CONTAINS NUTS.
19. On an American Airlines packet of nuts: INSTRUCTIONS - OPEN PACKET, EAT NUTS.
20. On a Swedish chainsaw: DO NOT ATTEMPT TO STOP CHAIN WITH YOUR HANDS OR GENITALS.
21. On a child’s superman costume: WEARING OF THIS GARMENT DOES NOT ENABLE YOU TO FLY.
22. On some frozen dinners: SERVING SUGGESTION: DEFROST.
23. On a hotel provided shower cap in a box: FITS ONE HEAD.
24. On packaging for a Rowenta iron: DO NOT IRON CLOTHES ON BODY.
25. On Boot’s “Children’s” cough medicine: DO NOT DRIVE CAR OR OPERATE MACHINERY.
26. On Nightly sleep aid: WARNING: MAY CAUSE DROWSINESS.
0 Comments 258 weeks
- CAV (16)
- Doogies (4)
- Emma's 16th in a Limo (49)
- Fun times (2)
- Halloween at Cav, Part One (26)
- Halloween at Cav, Part Two (30)
- Harvey (23)
- Ma Birthday at cav (20)
- Me Training (5)
- Me at Galaday (4)
- My Album (14)
- Tesco Xmas Night Out 2007 (21)
- Work Xmas Night Out 2006 (14)
- YFA pics (7)
- halloween 2009 (6)
close Etch 'n' Sketch
close Super Stacker 2
close Addicted to Top Gear
Hammond: No, you have a crash!
close 100 Stupid Questions
close Bowling Buddies
Awarded for scoring more than 100 points in one game.
Awarded for scoring more than 200 points in one game.
Awarded for scoring more than 5 strikes in one game.
Awarded for bowling faster than an average speed of 40 km/h.
Awarded for being a Clown! Can you find out how?
Awarded for playing more than 50 games!
Awarded for filling the scoreboard with strikes!
Awarded for scoring all spares in one game!
Awarded for winning more than 25 challenges!
Awarded for having more than 50 Bowling Buddies!
"The quintessential dreamer - your head is always in the clouds. You dream big and think different - and want to truly achieve something great in your lifetime. You are highly motivated and driven, while surprisingly laid-back and fun-loving at the same time."change featured testimonial