If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Post a Comment
- Me, Myself, and I
- Well I was born and I realised I was a little different from most when I looked down and saw that I was indeed plastic. My mother and father disowned me and I became a national sensation in childrens homes everywhere. Now I am a little less popular as these new gadgets arrive and I am currently trying to co host deal or no deal with the incredible Noel Edmonds.
Also I am currently in talks with the big cheese at channel 3 to host my own talk show KEN from 9.25 til 10.30 sshhhhh dont tell jeremy chow for now mwuah mwuah xx
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him on your
(")_(") Bebo if u are a bebo celeb.
- Well I'm partial to a bit of hard core hip hop but never mention that song barbie girl to me ever again. That is an embarassment I would like to forget.
- I usually just lurk in the trees in front of peoples houses and watch what is on their tv screens or stand in front of dixons when they have something good on.
- Not in to it much myself, I do run though when I'm running away from woolworths after nicking a bag of there finest fizzy worms.
- Scared Of
- Being trodden on. I would snap like a twig.
- Happiest When
- Partying it up with my plastic possee.
- Ken.Keepin it real.
- Before you ask I am in fact the real Ken and am currently writing my own book called Ken.Keeping it real.
- How well do you know Ken? 80 Taken