If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Post a Comment
- Me, Myself, and I
- So much to say, so little space. I'll keep it simple. Those who know me will know that I love love love to dance, and sing , and be crazy so basically I love to love! I'm also very fond of talking. Alot.
- The Kooks, Snow Patrol, Oasis, Razorlight, The Beach boys, Eva Cassidy, Any of the music from Miss Saigon or Phantom Of The Opera, Opera such as Cecilia Bartoli and Maria Callas. I also love 'Your Song' (Moulin Rouge), The Wind Beneath My Wings, 'Dice' (Finley Quaye) etc etc
- Oooh there's just so many! o.k. let me think... The Notebook, Titanic, Finding neverland, Breakfast at Tifany's ( and generally any other Audrey Hepburn film) Flashdance, Dirty Dancing, Memoires of a Geisha, Finding Nemo, just to name a few!
- Hmmm, let me maintain a dignified silence, sport's not my strong point although I used to be able to spin a basketball on one finger for a very short span of time, does that count?
- 'Dance like nobody's watching, dream like you'll live forever, live like you're going to die tomorrow and love like it's never going to hurt.'- Meme Grifsters