If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Profile views: 11,127
- Profile created: July 2006
- Moleman Self Published
- Dalgetybay UK
- Muse, Sum41, SOAD, Bowling for Soup, Tenacious D, +44, Blink 182, Franz Ferdinand, RHCP, Metallica, Type-o-negative, (Spunge), Feeder, Green Day, Thunder, Queens of the Stone Age, the Bloodhound Gang, The Greig Connolly Experience
- Me, Myself, and I
- L.E.R.G. were a Rock band based in Dalgety Bay. They formed in November 2004 (AJ-Vocals, Theo-Guitar, Matt-Guitar, Greig-Bass, Peej-Drums.)
They played four gigs under this line-up including a tribute to Franz Ferdinand.
During April 2005 AJ was fired leaving the three guitar players to sing.
During this time the band had several recording sessions, to form the demo "18.00" and gigs, including a closed set video gig, part of which can be found on Youtube.
Neering the end of their time togeather they played some songs with Louise Fernie in Glasgow and Heather Mclafferty at several local gigs. Some recordings were made during this period with Louise Fernie contributing vocals to "Passing Trend."
The Band played their last gig in October 2007 as a 3-peice (Theo, Greig and Peej)
After this Peej left the band to focus on other projects.
As of December 2007, L.E.R.G. officially split up.
Theo and Greig now play in The Alchonauts.
Theo now plays in Psychoattractive.
- Finish Download
- Party Test Download
- The Scary Song Download
- the Ballad of Kenneth Klonk Download
- Slaves to Strangers Download
- Passing Trend Download
- Back in the Days (acoustic) Download
- Finish (acoustic) Download
- My Friend Is Dead (Acoustic, Matt Only) Download
- Carnival Song (Greig n Theo Jam) Download
- Mario 2 (Nintendo) Download
- Slaves to Strangers (ft. AJ) Download
- The Ballad Of Kenneth Klonk (Live) Download
- The Legend Of The 7 Heys Download
- Power Rangers (theme tune performed by Theo) Download
- Monster (Cover) Download
- XFM Interveiw Download
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Here is a list of the 20 songs we wrote/played togeather throughout the few years we played as a band in as acurate an order as I can remember.
I have recordings of all songs except "End of the Summer" and "Neil" in some form, although many are acoustic or live only.
Slaves to Strangers
-FF- (adapted from "Spirit Wound" Song of the same name)
Letters from Home
Party Test (adapted from "Spirit Wound" Song "my first ska song")
With My Head Above the Clouds
Tomtom March (Tambourine Wednesday)
the Ballad of Kenneth Klonk
the Scary Song
My Friend is Dead
Times Have Changed
My Own King
Back in the Days
End of the Summer (acoustic at last gig only)
0 Comments 273 weeks
anyone want an L.E.R.G. badge
they're red and say LERG on them.
Comment if intrested
Comment if not intrested
prolly 50p from Theo
10 Comments 307 weeks
Gig went well, got 31 people to Glasgow and brought 32 back....
Gave out a CD of home recordings and acoustic songs.
heres the track list since there wasnt one on the CD:
2. Back in the Days
3. the Ballad of Kenneth Klonk
4. Times Have Changed
5. Slaves to Stangers
7. Passing Trend
0 Comments 317 weeks