If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Post a Comment
- The Other Half Of Me
Like a bridge over troubled water...
- everything! all sorts: jazz, blues, classical, hip-hop, soft rock, r n b, pop (yeh im cool), disney music... oh, and of course, i am Paul O'Brien's no.1 fan
- good grief. lots and lots. i have very eclectic tastes, like everyone i suppose. recent favourites have been lord of the rings, baz luhrman's romeo and juliet and happy gilmore.
- to watch: rugby, tennis, snooker (shut up), athletics, football. to play, erm... i dont. ooo except ultimate frisbee which is the best game EVER. especially in the sunshine which lots of crazy people who throw themselves around after a plastic ring and celebrate like mad things when they catch it over some line, or, (Rob) if they catch it at all.
- well. far too much. i like loads of old lady drinks: gin and tonic, sherry, port... and baileys. mmm. and then malibu, vodka and lemonade, vodka cranberry, vodka lemon and lime, white wine, archers and lemonade etc. the usual. oh and deffo pimms in summer. basically anything except beer, lager, whiskey. and for driving nights it has to be lime and soda (15p at spoons, FIFTEEN PENCE! insane), orange juice and lemonade or elderflower presse.
- Happiest When
- i'm happy pretty much all the time actually which is lucky. Simple things...
well, as i have been a 'beboer' (oh how lame) for quite a while now i thought it was about time i wrote in this bloody blog. basically am a very busy bunny at the moment so have very little time to do anything. this weekend was fairly crazy, and wont get home til 10 tonight so frees have disappeared and become work time... argh! guess you lot are all having the same problem though so i'll cease my rants and raves.
oh, excpet for one other thing - anyone who was in 9R (oh yes, remember those days?!) will probably remember how much mr baldy beale hated me - so just to be hilarious (not) mr beardy beal, in full knowledge of our not-so-loving relationship, has decided that the baldy one will be the perfect person for me to have for my cambridge mock interview. FUCK. beardy says it will 'wake me up and might make me take it seriously and perhaps even do some work'. huh, doubt it. will just scare me shitless instead!
hope y'all are dandy. xxx
2 Comments 400 weeks