If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Cronan- Hang Time-Morrison
- My body can stand the crutches... but my mind can't stand the sidelines...
- Me, Myself, and I
- HEY I'M CRONAN. I PLAY A LOT OF BASKETBALL, I PLAY FOR TEMPLEOGUE SCHOOL AND CLUB, I COACHED THE ALL-IRELAND U13 CHAMPIONS. AND SADLY I'M NO LONGER INVINCIBLE. THANK GOD FOR MATES AND FAMILY. ADD ME IF YOU KNOW ME, LEAVE A COMMENT, ETC ETC.
Ok time for an update- We won the all-ireland U17 tournament this year Planning on winning it next year too... and despite the rumours i'm staying right here in templeogue. Plus we're planning on actually winning a school match this year
Turns out i'm a genetic freak.... don't act so suprised!!!!!!
OMG... DUMBO PUPPY!!!
OH SHIT THEY UNDERSTAND US!!!!!
QUICK ACT SMART PAUL!!!
IRISH AND PROUD
put this on your homepage
if you truly are *irish
....oooO .............. Put this
.....(...)... Oooo......on ur bebo
......)../.....(...).... if you know
.....(_/.......)../..... someone with feet
- The Other Half Of Me
Can't think of a witticism about him havinga gf...
- New York
- New york... remember when... EVERYTHING HAPPENED!!! Seriously tho one of the best weeks of my life had too much fun have too many memories and could never forget any of it even if i tried Tooooo many pictures tho lol
- Advances in Medicine
- Advances In Sports Medicine...The increased popularity of sports has done more than entertain—it's paid dividends in medical advances as well. Some of the more notable breakthroughs:...
Erythropoietin: This protein produces the type of red blood cells that make you good at hitting mid-range jump shots...
Gatorade Sweat: The combination of amino acids with phenylalanine hydroxylase turns an athlete's sweat into the brightly colored beverage, allowing athletes to just lick their forearms or inner thighs when they need a boost of energy...
The Disabled List: Though top medical scientists are unsure how this mysterious "list" works, whoever is placed upon it magically comes out healed of their injuries...
Endorcin: Ingestion of these pills dramatically increases an athlete's stamina and endurance for endorsing products...
Sit-Ups: This revolutionary exercise technique, developed in the mid-1980s, strengthens the abdominal muscles and promotes overall fitness and well-being..
- What you should believe
- “Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.” ____
“I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious”______you have pushed yourself to your limit and you fall. a winner stays on the ground knowing that they have given it there all, and a champion gets up and keeps on going no matter what.______“People ask me if I could fly, I said, "yeah.... for a little while."”_____
“Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be.”_____Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”______“Once we accept our limits, we go
- Inspiring Quote of th month
- Inspiring Quote of th month
Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a desire , a dream , a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill." Muhammad Ali
- Happiest when
- KICKING ASS IN BASKETBALL, THINKING ABOUT BASKETBALL, ASLEEP, ON YOUTUBE, WITH FRIENDS, NOT IN SCHOOL, TALKING ABOUT BASKETBALL, WATCHING BASKETBALL
- More reasons to date us basketball players
- 1) We are used 2 scoring
2) We are good at handling things
3) We love being phyisical
4) We can make you scream for more!
5) Sweating is no problem
6) Skill is definite
7) We'll play anywhere and anytime
We can go for 40 minutes in at least 5 different positions
9) Kickin ass is the same as smackin
Reasons to date a Basketball Player
1. We drive hard.
2. When the horn blows we stop.
3. We take our time.
4. We get a break and then got for it again.
5. When we have a open basket we go for it.
6. Our coach alwayz tell us 2 take it 2 the hole.
7. We try not 2 foul out.
8.We alwayz try 2 score.
9. We can turn pro.
10. We can dunk hard.
11. We're good in 5 different positions
12. We can go for ages
- Impossible.... Remember
- IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING. IMPOSSIBLE IS JUST A BIG WORD THROWN AROUND BY SMALL MEN WHO FIND EASIER TO LIVE IN THE WORLD THEY'VE BEEN GIVEN RATHER THAN EXPLORE THE POWER THEY HAVE TO CHANGE IT.
IMPOSSIBLE NOT A FACT......ITS AN OPINION.
IMPOSSIBLE IS NOT A DECLARATION......ITS A DARE.
IMPOSSIBLE IS POTENTIAL.
IMPOSSIBLE IS TEMPORARY.
IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING............
Remember that in your darkest hour...
close When Will You Lose It?
Who is your Disney Prince? (girlz only)
Which Avril Lavigne song is you?
What Type Of Guy Are You
are you pretty or darn right ugly?
Try On the Hogwarts Sorting Hat.
wat will ur next boyfriends nmae start with
how mature are you?
See More Quizzes
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
* 1.) It is ok for a Man to cry under the following circumstances:
o When a heroic dog dies to save its master.
o The moment Angelina Jolie starts unbuttoning her blouse.
o After wrecking your boss' car.
o One hour, 12 minutes, 37 seconds into "The Crying Game".
o When she is using her teeth.
* 2.) Any Man who brings a camera to a bachelor party may be legally killed and eaten by his friends.
* 3.) Unless he murdered someone in your family, you must bail a friend out of jail within 12 hours.
* 4.) If you've known a Man for more than 24 hours, his sister is off limits forever, unless you actually marry her.
* 5.) Moaning about the brand of free beer in a friend's fridge is forbidden. Complain at will if the temperature is unsuitable.
* 6.) No Man shall ever be required to buy a birthday present for another Man. In fact, even remembering your friend's birthday is strictly optional.
* 7.) On a road trip, the strongest bladder determines pit stops, not the weakest.
* 8.) When stumbling upon other men watching a sporting event, you may ask the score of the game in progress, but you may never ask who's playing.
* 9.) It is permissible to drink a fruity alcopop drink only when you're sunning on a tropical beach... and it's delivered by a topless supermodel...and it's free.
* 10.) Only in situations of moral and/or physical peril are you allowed to kick another Man in the nuts.
* 11.) Unless you're in prison, never fight naked.
* 12.) Friends don't let friends wear Speedos. Ever. Issue closed.
* 13.) If a Man's fly is down, that's his problem, you didn't see anything.
* 14.) Women who claim they "love to watch sports" must be treated as spies until they demonstrate knowledge of the game and the ability to drink as much as the other sports watchers.
* 15.) A Man in the company of a hot, suggestively dressed woman must remain sober enough to fight.
* 16.) Never hesitate to reach for the last beer or the last slice of pizza, but not both - that's just mean.
* 17.) If you compliment a Man on his six-pack, you'd better be talking about his choice of beer.
* 18.) Never join your girlfriend or wife in discussing a friend of yours, except if she's withholding sex pending your response.
* 19.) Phrases that may NOT be uttered to another Man while lifting weights:
o Yeah, Baby, Push it!
o C'mon, give me one more! Harder!
o Another set and we can hit the showers!
* 20.) Never talk to a Man in a bathroom unless you are on equal footing: i.e. Both urinating, both waiting in line, etc. For all other situations, an almost imperceptible nod is all the conversation you need.
* 21.) Never allow a telephone conversation with a woman to go on longer than you are able to have sex with her. Keep a stopwatch by the phone. Hang up if necessary.
* 22.) The morning after you and a girl who was formerly "just a friend" have carnal drunken monkey sex, the fact that you're feeling weird and guilty is no reason not to nail her again before the discussion about what a big mistake it was.
* 23.) There is no reason for guys to watch Men's Ice Skating or Men's Gymnastics. Ever.
* 24.) When you are queried by a buddy's wife, girlfriend, mother, father, priest, shrink, dentist, accountant, or dog walker, you need not and should not provide any useful information whatsoever as to his whereabouts. You are permitted to deny his very existence.
* 25.) You may exaggerate any anecdote told in a bar by 50 percent without recrimination; beyond that, anyone within earshot is allowed to call '[TOS Violation]!'.
Exception: When trying to pick up a girl, the allowable exaggeration rate rises to 400 percent.
* 26.) The minimum amount of time you have to wait for another guy who's running late is 5 minutes. For a girl, you are required to wait 10 minutes for every point of hotness she scores on the classic 1-10 babe scale.
* 27.) Agreeing to di
0 Comments 311 weeks
Essential tips 4 men....
1. when she asks how she looks shrug and say "could be better" this will keep her on her toes. and girls love that.
2. never hold her hand. this can be interpreted as a sign of weakness. (or if she grabs your hand squeeze hers really really hard until she cries. this will impress her by showing her what a strong man you are.)
3. once a month sneak up on her from behind and knock her over. girls are like dogs. they love to be roughed up.
4. call her in the middle of the night to ask if she's sleeping. if she is say you better be , repeat this 4 or 5 times until morning. this will show her you care.
5. when she is upset about something, suggest to her that it might be her fault. this will pave the way for her own personal improvement. and every girl needs some improvement.
6. recognize the small things . . . they usually mean the most. then when she's sleeping, steal all her small things and break them. because jewelry is for pussies and asian ladies.
7. if youre talking to another girl, make sure shes looking. When she is, stare into her eyes mouth the words @#%$ you and grab the other girls a$s. Girls love competition.
8. tell her you're taking her out to dinner. drive for miles so she thinks it's going to be really special. then take her to a burning tire yard. when she starts to get upset tell her you were just kidding and now you're really going to take her to dinner. then drive her home. when she starts crying and asks why you would do something like that lean over and whisper very quietly into her ear "...because i can."
9. introduce her to your friends as "some chick". women love those special nicknames.
10. play with her hair. play with it HARD.
11. warm her up when shes cold...and not by giving her your jacket... then you might get cold. rather, look her in the eye and say "if you don't stop bitching about the cold right now you're going to be bitching about a black eye." the best way to get warm is with fear.
12. Take her to a party. When you get there shell have to go to the bathroom (they always do). Leave immediately. Come back right when the partys dying and yell at her the whole way home for ditching you at the party.
13. make her laugh. a good way to do this is if she has a small pet. kick the pet. i always find stuff like that funny. why shouldn't girls?
14. let her fall asleep in your arms. when she's fast asleep, wait 10 minutes then JUMP UP AND SCREAM IN HER EAR! repeat until she goes home and you can use your arms for more important things. like basketball.
15. Spit often. I hear girls like guys that spit.
16. if you care about her never ever tell her. this will only give her self confidence. then you can never turn her into the object she deep down desires to be.
17. Every time youre in her house steal one of the following: shoes, earrings, or anything else that comes in pairs. Only take one of the pair. This way shell go crazy.
18. Take her out to dinner. Right when shes about to order interrupt and say no shes not hungry. make her watch you eat. Girls love a guy that speaks for her.
19. look her in the eyes and smile. then clock her one. girls love a spontaneous guy.
20. give her one of your t-shirts......and make sure it has your smell on it. but not a sexy cologne smell. a bad smell. you know what i'm talking about.
21. When its raining keep asking her if shes crying. Shell say no its just the rain ten minutes later turn to her and just scream at her to stop crying you @#%$ baby. Girls like a tough man as i've already stated.
22. Titty twisters and plenty of them.
23. if youre listening to music, and she asks to hear it, tell her no. this way she'll think you're mysterious.
24. remember her birthday but don't get her something. Teach her material objects arent important. The only thing thats important is that she keeps you happy. And your happiness is the greatest present she can ever get
3 Comments 336 weeks
“I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” Michael Jordan
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”
“I've always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come. I don't do things half-heartedly. Because I know if I do, then I can expect half-hearted results.”
“To be successful you have to be selfish, or else you never achieve. And once you get to your highest level, then you have to be unselfish. Stay reachable. Stay in touch. Don't isolate.”
“My body could stand the crutches but my mind couldn't stand the sideline.”
“Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
“Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”
“Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”
“Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be.”
“Try and fail, but don't fail to try.”
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
“I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.”
“The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don't play together, the club won't be worth a dime.”
“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow.”
“If you'll not settle for anything less than your best, you will be amazed at what you can accomplish in your lives.”
“Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
“Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.”
“If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will.”
“You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.”
“I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious”
“Always do what you are afraid to do.”
“Never, Never, Never, Never give up.”
“There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.”
“It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.”
“I am a member of a team, and I rely on the team, I defer to it and sacrifice for it, because the team, not the individual, is the ultimate champion.”
“To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.”
“I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win.”
“People ask me if I could fly, I said, "yeah.... for a little while."”
Our deepest fear is
0 Comments 352 weeks