If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- And Thats What You Think!!
- Me, Myself, and I
- DORSET LASSEY!!
<<<ITS ME<<< MWHAHAHAHAHA!!!
well im Gez and im 'casually awsome' and 'look fit in green wellies!'
I live in a place that is surrounded by trees and hills...with nothing to do unless its sunny...If you hadn't guessed its Beaminster.....
I like to talk to sand and tell it to be happy not sad!
I am wholesome and look nothing like wholemeal bread......I AGREE!!
"_" Jon (chick)
studying English language, P.E. and Music Performance at A2 at Beaminster School/Sir John Colfox 6th Form.
Work as a Lifeguard at Bridport Leisure Centre and as a Waitress.
♥ Water Polo
ooh and absolutely ♥ Ribeana♥
I am CRAZY!!!!! -- but if you are not...then i suggest you go find a hole to dig yourself and live in! GO ON DOOO IT!! ..... i hear no digging!
- The Other Half Of Me
- La la la!
- Ash - aint he lucky he gets a separate bit!
- I Love Him.♥ .... even thought he dnt think i do, i do. i love him with all my heart and he makes me one of the happiest girls on the planet. only waited bout 4 years for him ... but what can i say ... I love him♥
- ♥ WATER POLO♥
- Water Polo....Water Polo...Water polo...Tisbury Ladies OH YEAH!!!!! .. Jellybean 10! Division 1 National Leauge!!!
Bridport Ladies, Juniors and Mixed Seniors ... Jellybean 3!
- Scared Of
- YOU! Mwhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa a aaa aaaa a hmm yes.
- Happiest When
- With Ash...With my mates...drinking ribeana .........Im always happy!
- Special People
- CHARLEY- yeah so what if we run through the school with sandwhich boxes on our heads and jaffa cake boxes on our hands? Normal isnt it? If so we are faaar from normal. Best mate.
NICOLE - Down to Earth, Up for a laugh, Great shopping bud, Gossip Gal. Best mate
ED - Hehe he is a ginger smurf i tells ya!!! Great guy. yaaaaaaaay for Edous!
HANNAH - Shes weird...and thats why i love her!! my BLC buddy whoop whoop. People are always getting us mixed up....and we always seem to yawn at the same time!!!!
- Special People cont....
- KERRIE - My other BLC buddy, Great girl, always fun to be around, PARTY!!!
TOM - he is my BLC buddy and my english buddy, he is a giggle rather....especially when we are all jigging on poolside mwahahaa!!!
JON (Chick) - mwahaha well what can I say he is a chickacious babe! He was a pigeon in his previous life...he loves flowers soo much he jumps on them!!!!!!!!!
ARTHUR- He is the music man, he comes from far away (well maiden newton), what does he play.........ummmm look on his page!! he is a funny one, and also quite spiffing.
- You smell like chlorine 24/7 even after taking showers
- You rarely shower at home
- You are used to doing homework in the car
- You make more gay jokes than you should
- You aren't repulsed by Speedos, you actually like them and find them more convenient than those baggy trunks some people wear
- You are not disturbed by the thought of deck changing and you think it's an efficient way to save some time
- You are constantly annoyed by people who think water polo is just volleyball in a shallow pool
- You have scratches all over your body, and simply shrug when people ask you what happened, because you want to avoid the whole "how is volleyball dangerous?!" scenario
- If you are a girl, you have red marks all over your neck and are usually tutted by some teachers at school if you happen to wear a tank top
- You aren't always aware that you're bleeding or bruised
- You secretly like the smell of chlorine
- You think water polo players are more attractive than other people
- It is normal to get home later than 11pm, and your friends are always jealous of your curfew, but you are too tired to explain to them that you're not out partying, you're at the pool
- You prefer swimming in pools over oceans
- Your summer hangout is the pool
- You have terrible bathing suit tan during the summer
- You will never be caught at a public swim
- You respect swimmers less than other people
- You don’t think water polo hats are funny looking
- Your breaststroke has gotten considerably worse and as frustrated as your summer swim coaches get, there is no hope for your backstroke
- Your muscles hurt after a few days of not being in the water, especially your shoulders and knees
- You are extremely un-flexible
- When you lick yourself you taste like chlorine
- You get cap tans in the summer
- You get to know the lifeguards who give out ice pretty well
- You diss synchro people regularly
- You get kicked out of hotels for horsing around
- You find yourself needing therapy after tournaments on account of sexual assault
- You have been touched in places that normal people shouldn't touch
- You are at the pool more often than at home
- One arm is bigger than the other
- Your eyes are bloodshot from the chlorine and when you go to school, people constantly ask you, "Are you high?"
- You find yourself drawing out "man-ups" on a page in your math book when your supposed to be paying attention...sometimes you even try to explain it to someone.
- When you say you play water polo and someone even mentions horses, you get seriously angry and want to injure someone
- You find yourself explaining to people what the game is really about and why you have so many cut's bruises and choke marks, but usually they just stare at you in awe, probably thinking that they will think twice before playing volleyball in the pool
- People ask you why you have a hoarse voice after spending so much time in the water(you were "communicating" with your teammates)
- You think underwater hockey players are the lowest form of life and look for any opportunity to get in a fight with one
- This only applies for girls but...
people who ask if you wear bikinis... you try to explain that a bikini would only get ripped off then when they give you demented looks, you laugh because the idea seems funny to you
- You thought practice was long only to find out that the 'team talk' afterward is even longer than the actual practice
- You give a good, firm handshake to every opponent after a game and are appalled when playing another organized sport, that your opponents only slap your hand after the game
- Giving wedgies to teammates on the pool deck will never get old.
- You perfectly understand everyone with a heavy, eastern-European accent because you've had to adapt to what your coach says, who indeed has a heavy, eastern-European accent
- You've probably gotten more
0 Comments 253 weeks
1. Eat King Prawns
2. Go sock shopping...with many multicoloured beauties and NO trainer socks (by order of king Edous)
3. Hypnotise Dingoes into eating cheese (therefore making them cheese eating dingoes) and get them to then hypnotise humans, and me and Ed will then rein superior over all
4. Open a toast shop, called Toastnosis. It shall contain many different styles of toast - big, small, different shapes etc etc.
0 Comments 257 weeks
Had mine and Charleys talent show last night, which we organised for our AS music!! was a good laugh and ran suprisingly well without any major faults
i know know some people on here took part and a very well done to you all! me and Charley got really good marks cause of u guys so we love you all hehe!!!
1 Comment 282 weeks
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings