If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- hellO Street!!!
- The Other Half Of Me
my lovelly bunch of coconuts
- www.analoguebooks.co.uk - www.airside.co.uk - www.graphotism.co.uk - www.duncancumming.co.uk - www.grafikmagazine.co.uk - www.ycnonline.com - www.designersarewankers.com
- Fight Club, Dogtown, City of God, Sweet Sixteen, Waking Life, Anything by Tim Burton, Poorboyz Productions or Super Dawgz is always an excellent flick. Life Aquatic is awsome and a regualar on the Robbie, Angus and Jo show!
- =IN TAE=
- Skiing, snowboarding, surfing, skating on my longboard, golf(hmm?), photography and design.
- =SCARED OF=
- Fucking spiders they're terrifying!
- =BLISS IS=
- On my skis or board, carving fast and low, on water land or snow!
Creating something new, planning events or hanging out with my buddies wherever, its all good.
- Nothing is static, everything is evolving, everything is falling apart. This is your life and its ending one minute at a time.
- NEWSCHOOLERS.COM: User, Scotland. Ride: Armada 05/06 176 AR5 mounted 2CM from true centre. (Seths or Maidens if I could afford them for bombing)
Skiers: PEP, all round kills it.
Tanner Ravinelle, Tweaks it.
Candide, true skier style.
Mickael D, Jibs.
T-Hall....signed my skis!!!! That makes us friends right? Pollard for President of the world.
Flicks: Shanghai 6 (Corey & Tanner R), Ski Porn (JP, PEP Org Edit, Sammy) (no doubt Long story short when I see it) 1242 (Tanner and PEP). Whappen & Not Another Ski movie for vibe.
Location: Sotland - Glencoe, Terrain and Distance
Europe - PRAY FOR SNOW
Whistler - PRAY FOR SUN
Mammoth - Awsome!
close Video Box
Roxorloops (South Bank) at the Human Beatbox Convention 2007
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Angus? 25 Taken
Just back from Skiing in Andorra.Poor snow conditions stopped us doing anything to exciting but still managed to rack up the usual array of injuries. Fraser broke his wrist trying to ollie a ditch and Ive got the most impressive bruise on my side from a failed 270 on. Impressed with the resort and the parks look good if they had the snow. Nice collection of rails and boxes were out anyway. Back to college on Tuesday, Ive got so much work to catch up on and I need to learn flash to a decent level in 2 weeks, really shit. Pictures from skiing up soon.
0 Comments 340 weeks