If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- aka The Bomber
- Me, Myself, and I
- Please Press Alt and F4 together........
- My advice for you......
- Be Proactive NOT Reactive and Move on!!!
- Ambition In Life
- Get Rich or Die Trying!!!!
- Looking Forward to.....
- The 2nd last working day of every month!!! and bloody finishing my education and been able to count beans!!!!
- Fear is a powerful, unpleasant feeling of risk or danger, either real or imagined. Psychologists such as John B. Watson and Paul Ekman have argued that fear, along with a few other basic emotions such as joy and anger, are innate in all human beings. Fear is a defensive, survival advantage, and may have evolved in a variety of organisms. It is usually a response to a particular stimulus. For example, a person may see a spider and experience fear.
- Ignorance is a lack of knowledge. Ignorance is also the state of being ignorant or uninformed. For example, "Bill lost the debate because he was ignorant of that subject." In such a case the term is not pejorative, and may even be used as a self-descriptive term, as in, "I am ignorant of English history."
- Happiness is an emotional or affective state that is characterized by feelings of enjoyment and satisfaction. As a state and a subject, it has been pursued and commented on extensively throughout world history. This reflects the universal importance that humans place on happiness.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
1 A nice bit of ham.
2 Buttered biscuits.
3 Diggin Holes.
4 Saying its too cold to snow
5 Pretending to know about The IRA.
6 Tayto Cheese & Onion
7 Pretending they're in The IRA.
8 A stretch in the evenings
11 Pretending to like Holy Week.
12 A dinner dance
13 Gettin covered in muck.
14 Shania Twain.
16 Spitting in their hands before doing anything manual
17 Steel toe caps.
18 A big bowl of carrots & parsnips.
19 Aetin sangwiches out of the boot of a car at GAA matches
20 Saying someones 'Opened a Book' on something.
21 The smell of fresh dung.
22 Slice-Your-Own Loaf.
23 Work Clothes
24 A bottle a mineral.
26 Puttin on a ganzee to stop them from being foundered
27 'De' Hurling/Football.
28 Being overweight.
29 Women that look like heifers.
30 Saying "Aaah" after taking their first sup a tae.
31 Drink driving.
32 Red diesel
33 The Fear of Change.
34 A nice bit of Barnbrack
36 Building walls.
37 Being starved with the cold rather than with a lack of food
38 Pretending to like mass
39 Talking about ****e like Flax and the Corncrake.
40 A good blackthorn walkin stick.
41 Shouting 'Yeeeeeoooo' when something good happens.
42 Mohammed Ali.
44 Strange uppy-downy walks.
45 A good read of Irelands Own.
46 Gelling their 1cm fringe tight to their forehead.
47 Scandal, as long as its about other people.
48 Turf, because central heatin's for weemin.
49 Soda farls.
50 Sponge 'n Custard
51 America, and anything to do with it.
52 Givin the dog the wildest baytins.
53 Givin the wife the wildest baytins.
54 The IRA.
55 Winning a leg of lamb in a raffle.
56 Wrecking the house whilst steaming.
57 Club Orange
58 Rubbing their hands together before tucking into their dinner
59 The Foot & Mouth.
60 Aetin' a big feed a shpuds.
61 TK Red Lemonade
62 Bottles of cold tea
0 Comments 315 weeks