If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- -Alex Lawrence-
10 Reasons to Date a Rugby Player LOL
1. We can do it 80 minutes straight in 15 different positions
2. We're used to scoring big and taking pain
3. We love the grass
4. Getting sweaty and dirty is no problem
5. Skill and moves are definite
6. We'll play ananywhere and anytime
7. We play well with others
8. We’re always on the top of the game
9. We know when to take charge
10. We also know when to play rough
- What a gr8 week up in hartpury it was awsum! absoultly loved it!
- The lads
- Cammo, andy, colzi n cory.these r the biggest ledgends u will eva meet at kingstone.we hav our laffs on a saterday.ecspecially after a couple of drinks lol.colz normally gets us in to fight so we bail him out.so basically our lifes are rugby, cricket, gals and piss ups. Zak, wel wt cn i say he an absoulte legend even if is spac attack zak, but he will still b zak even if he is a spac lol!!! but he an awsum m8 to av around!
- England Rugby!!!
- My English Pride I Will Not Hide, My English Race I Will Not Disgrace, My English Blood Flows Hot & True, My English Peeps I Will Stand By You Through Thick & Thin Till The Day We Die, Our English Flags Always Stands So High, I Yell This Poem Louder Than All The Rest Cos Everyone Knows WE ENGLISH ARE THE BEST!
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
you know your a farmer when.........
Your front carpet is muddier than your drive.
you have animals living in buildings more expensive than your house.
You can remeber fertiliser rate seeding rate herbicide rate and yields on a farm you leased 10 years ago but cannot recall your wifes birthday.
You need a *licence* before leaving the house.
Your dog rides in your truck more than your wife.
You fibbed to a mechanic about how often you greased a piece of machinery.
Your whole family falls instantly silent when the weather comes on the news.
You cant help picking up stones and throwing them to the edge of the field.
If you see a bit of string in a feild you pick it up and put it in your pocket.
You put a jacket on over your overalls to look smart.
You take an instant dislike to anyone wearing a suit walking into your farmyard.
You use baler twine as a dog lead.
You talk to every cow you see even if its not your own.
Your daughters dont bring new boyfreinds home for fear of dad asking them if they can drive a tractor.
You have a friendly rivalry with the farmer next door.
Getting up at 7am is a lie-in.
You get more letters from DEFRA than you do from friends and family.
You can't drive along a road anywhere in britain without studying everyone else's crop's and livestock.
Drilling does not mean putting holes through interior walls.
Your 4x4 acctually goes off road.
You get frustrated by people calling straw "hay".
Your most valued possesion is your pen knife.
A lamb follows the children into the kitchen and no one thinks its unusual.
You confidently walk arround the supermarket in wellies.
You open a bale and discover an old mobile phone.
You drive your new telehandler repeatedly past your neighbour's yard until someone appears.
You feel naked without baler twine in your pocket.
You've run over your own cat in a tractor
When someone says they live on an estate you think of fields and woods rather than a barratts development
You tut at people in tesco buying danish bacon and french bread
You don't sit down to a single hot meal in august
You fall asleep with-in 3 minutes of sitting down in front of the t.v
Your sun tan ends just above the elbow in the summer
You've had a live lamb in your aga
You only take the kids to the seaside when it rains
There is small heaps of grain outside the back door of the house every summer
Dress sense means cutting down on nitrogen applications
Your ideal holiday is to visit other peoples farms
Your hands look like they are made with the same material as your boots
Your bag on your hoover is full of grain from july to september
The faint (but agreeable) smell of disel never leaves you
Your lawn includes hundreds of cattle hoof prints
Your alarm clock is set to farming today, even though you hate it now
You've got the RPA's number on speed dail in your phone
When you listen to radio 4's the archers and think how happy all the characters are
A good holiday is a week in the west coast in november
Track and field has nothing to do with athletics
0 Comments 243 weeks
do it mateeeeeeeeee
1. Whats your Name?
2. Are we close?
3. What do you think of me?
4. Do you hav a crush on me?
5. Would u kiss me?
6. Would u fuk me?
7. Describe me in 3 words?
8. If u Had Me for 30 Mins wat would you do?
9. What was ur first impression of me?
10. Do u still think the same?
11. What reminds u of me?
12. If you could give me anything what would it be?
13. How well do u know me?
14. What do u like best about me?
15. Ever wanted 2 tell me something u could'nt?
16. Could you ever love me?
17. Give me a nickname and explain why?
18. R u gona put this on ur blog and c wat i say bout u?
19. Anything 2 say b4 u go?
1 Comment 248 weeks