If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- We're gonna rock out with our cocks out!
- Me, Myself, and I
- Bebo's a dirtrat. It's absolutely sick.
The world was a mess but his hair was perfect - not the story of my life.
One Tree Hill's amazing!
Oxegen was frigging class. When I remember who made me miss MGMT I will get you.
My beard's called Chuck...
"The Hairdryer and Iron Straightners were the greatest power tools ever invented." - Ríain McCormick
"The fat boy on the see-saw always wins" - Ríain McCormick
"Park your Tricickle!" - Ríain McCormick & Sarah Deazley!
Hey, let's have a baby!
- The Other Half Of Me
A form of Packet. Otherwise known as a Shineh Man!
- Music I love
- Steer Clear, The Fratellis, Gossip, Kaiser Chiefs, The Klaxons, The View, Fall Out Boy, Republic of Loose, Ordinary Boys, Enter Shakari, Cobra Starship, The Maccabees, Shiny Toy Guns, Panic! At the Disco, The Shins, The Horrors, anything from the Live Lounge (Within reason), Biffy Clyro, Pigeon Detecives, Ghosts, We Are Scientists, Iron Maiden, Linkin Park, Justice, Queens of the Stone Age, Manic Street Preachers, Modest Mouse, The Zutons, The Automatic, Johnny Cash! N.E.R.D, The Kooks, White Stripes, Future Heads, Orson, Foo Fighters, Kasabian, Lionell Richie!, Killers, Motion City Soundtrack, MGMT, Vampire Weekend, Bad Religion, Foals, Jack Penate, Smashing Pumpkins, Mighty Boosh songs! Joy Division! Lil' Wayne, Little Boots, Calvin Harris, Asher Roth, Hot Chip, Los Campesinos, Marmaduke Duke, Lady GaGa, New York Dolls
- Ahh... She's the Bla in my blanoffee... The naid in my 'Na, I.D mate?'... She's my BEST FRIEND! <3
- Movies & T.V
- Best films I've ever seen are; Anchorman, Old School, Life of Brian, The Crash, Coach Carter, Remember the Titans, Gladiator, Charlie Wilson's War, Four Brothers, Fight Club, Shooter, Team America, Half Baked, Layer Cake, Control! Saw 1 & 2. 3 was much to be desired, big expectations for 4 too... Scrubs, Black Books, NASN freeview...(lol) The usuals, i.e Coronation Street, Eastenders etc... One Tree Hill's amazing. It is now my life.
- Well yeah, I like sports such as: Gaelic football, Basketball and Hurling(Retired)... I'm amazing at golf!(On the Wi) I'm also amazing at checkers, and better than Joeb for that matter! This has been dragged on enough so I'll finish with...Aontoim Abú, Naomh Treasas Abú, Come on Storm (RIP)...
- Scared Of
- Scary-warey things!
- What grinds my gears...
- You know what really grinds my gears? All this "Oh no, I'm gonna fail all my GCSEs!" I hope yous do for being all gay like that.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- Sinerton!!! clear favourite!!!
- office worker ppl
- billy the caretaker!!
- p. master d and the never changin hair ;p
- some 1 else (and fuckin leave hu it is!!)
Life Sound Track
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, LimeWire, Media Player,iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend your cool... its rather interesting!
Opening Credits:----> Muse - Citizen Erased
Waking Up:----> Arctic Monkeys - Sticking to the Floor
First Day of school:----> Alloy Mental - God is Green
Falling in love song:----> Fallout Boy - Thriller
Fight Song:----> Kaiser Chiefs - Na Na Na Na Na
Breaking Up Song----> We Are Scientists - This Scene is Dead
Life:----> Rolling Stones - Paint it Black
Mental Breakdown:----> Biffy Clyro - Hope for an Angel
Driving:----> Maximo Park - Going Missing
Getting back together:----> The Horrors - Death at The Chapel
Wedding:----> The Maccabees - Latchmere
Divorce:----> Immortal Technique - Point of No Return
Final Battle:----> Ms Jackson - Outkast
Death Scene:---- > Panic! At The Disco - London Beckoned Songs About Money Written By Machines
0 Comments 321 weeks
St.Teresa's V Davitts - 5/4/07
Rossa V St.Teresa's - 12/4/07
St.Teresa's V Gort Na Mona - 19/4/07
St.Galls V St.Teresa's - 26/4/07
St.Teresa's V O'D's - 3/5/07
Ardoyne V St.Teresa's - 10/5/07
St.Teresa's V St.Brigids - 17/5/07
St.Endas V St.Teresa's - 24/5/07
St.Teresa's V Eire Og - 7/6/07
Sarsfields V St.Teresa's - 14/6/07
St.Teresa's V Lamh Dearg - 21/6/07
St.Johns V St.Teresa's - 2/8/07
St.Teresa's V Na Fuiseoige - 7/10/07
St.Pauls V St.Teresa's - 21/10/07
St.Teresa's V Na Fuiseoige
1 Comment 326 weeks
English version below
Le foilsiú Láithreach
5 Eanáir 2007
Os Comhair na Cúirte as labhairt i nGaeilge
Beidh Máire Nic an Bhaird, múinteoir meánscoile agus ball do Na Gaeil Óga, os comhair Teach na Cúirte, Cois Lagáin, i mBéal Feirste inniu óna 11r.n. de dheasca gur labhair sí i nGaeilge le ball den PSNI. Tá sí cúisithe go hoifigiúil le “iompar mí-ordúil”, rud a shéanann sí féin agus trí fhinnéithe eile.
Táthar ag súil leis na céadta tacadóirí de chuid Máire Nic an Bhaird ag agóid lasmuigh de Theach na Cúirte, Cois Lagáin i mBéal Feirste inniu, 5 Eanáir 2007 ag a 12i.n. Tá an óg-eagraíocht Na Gaeil Óga ag eagrú an agóide agus tá siad ag iarraidh ar an phobal tacú le Máire agus le cearta Gaeilgeoirí i gcoitinne.
Dúirt Seán Ó hAdhmaill, Cathaoirleach Na Gaeil Óga,
Is é an taiseolais atá ag teacht chugainn ná go bhfuil iontas ar roinnt daoine, go háirithe sna 26 Co. ach go bhfuil scannál cuid mhór daoine go bhféadfaí go ndéileáiltear le múinteoir óg ar an gcaoi seo de dheasca gur úsáid sí a theanga féin! Teanga í seo atá luaite i gComhaontú Aoine an Chéasta agus cosanta faoi Comhaontú Naomh Aindriú (má gcomhlíonfar an Comhaontú).
“Léiríonn an chás seo cé chomh fada is atá muid ón gcosaint dlíthiúil sin, i dtéarmaí cearta teanga Gaeilgeoirí a chinntiú agus na dúshláin atá romhainn. Is sampla fhoirfe í seo de riachtanas Acht Gaeilge ar nós an Acht atá foilsithe agus lorgtha ag POBAL, agus an ghrúpa ACHT ina bhfuil Na Gaeil Óga mar bhaill.
“Tá crógacht agus stuamacht léirithe ag Máire Nic an Bhaird in aghaidh briogadh biogóidí, agus ina seasamh go bpléifidh a cás trí Ghaeilge. Is sampla í do Ghaeil óga fud na tíre agus na cruinne, agus leanfaidh Na Gaeil Óga ag tacú léi mar atá againn le linn a cáis.
“Thar cionn Mháire, ba mhian liom buíochas a ghabháil do chuile dhuine a thacaigh léi tríd an chás, ach go háirithe Conradh na Gaeilge as bus lán de thacadóirí ó Bhaile Átha Cliath a eagrú ag chuile éisteacht dá gcás, inniu ina measc.
Seán Ó hAdhmaill
Na Gaeil Óga.
+353 85 739 5580
5 January 2007
For Immediate Release
Teacher before the courts for speaking Irish
Máire Nic an Bhaird, a secondary school teacher and member of Na Gaeil Óga will be before the Laganside courts in Belfast today, 5th of January 2007, from 11am for speaking in Irish to a member of the PSNI. She is officially charged with “Disorderly Behaviour” which she and three other witnesses refute.
Hundreds are expected to attend a solidarity protest for Máire Nic an Bhaird which will be held outside the gates of the Laganside Courthouse. Na Gaeil Óga, the Irish-language youth organisation that is organising the protest, is calling on the public to support the protest which will be held at 12pm today.
Seán Ó hAdhmaill, Chairperson of Na Gaeil Óga said,
“The feedback we have received is that people are surprised and outraged that a young teacher could be treated in such a scandalous way for speaking her native language, a language that is protected under the Good Friday Agreement and the St. Andrews Agreement (if implemented).
“It just shows how far we still have to go, in terms of securing basic linguistic rights in the north of Ireland. This case is a perfect example why a rights based Irish-language Act such as the one published by POBAL, the umbrella organisation for Irish-language organisations in the north of Ireland, is necessary.
“Máire Nic an Bhaird has shown great courage and composure in the face of bigoted provocation, and in requesting her trial to be heard in Irish. She is an example to young Irish-language speakers throughout Ireland and abroad and Na Gaeil Óga have and will gladly continue to support Máire throughout her courtcase.”
1 Comment 330 weeks