If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
These are GENUINE complaints from the public to the British Council about problems with their flats.
* My bush is really overgrown round the front and my back passage has fungus
growing in it.
* He's got this huge tool that vibrates the whole house and I just can't
take it anymore.
* It's the dogs' mess that I find hard to swallow.
* I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my
* I wish to complain that my father hurt his ankle very badly when he put
his foot in the hole in his back passage.
* And their 18-year-old son is continually banging his balls against my
* I wish to report that tiles are missing from the outside toilet roof. I
think it was bad wind the other night that blew them off.
* My lavatory seat is cracked, where do I stand?
* I request permission to remove my drawers in the kitchen.
* 50% of the walls are damp, 50% have crumbling plaster and 50% are bloody
* The toilet is blocked and we cannot bathe the children until it is
* Will you please send a man to look at my water; it is a funny colour and
not fit to drink.
* Our lavatory seat is broken in half and is now in three pieces.
* The man next door has a large erection in the back garden, which is
unsightly and dangerous.
* Our kitchen floor is damp. We have two children and would like a third, so
please send someone round to do something about it.
* I am a single woman living in a downstairs flat and would you please do
something about the noise made by the man on top of me every night.
* Please send a man with the right tool to finish the job and satisfy my wife.
* The couple in the flat below me are keeping the entire thing up with her
moaning and groaning..
1 Comment 275 weeks