If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Post a Comment
- Me, Myself, and I
- im Rach.
Indi Sammy Bex Gemma Emma love u guys ur the best
- The Other Half Of Me
I Love u Lukie :)
- Whoever sed 'its not wetha u win or lose tht matters'.. probably lost, winning is everything. The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convienience but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. Only those who risk going to far can possibly find out how far one can go. Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the realisation that something else is more important then fear. If ur going through hell keep going. and last but not least...Never never never never never ever give up-
1) When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
2)Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
3) Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
4) Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor your on.
5) Hold the doors open and say your waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say, "Hi Gregg. How's your day been"
6) Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up,then scream,"That's mine!"
7) Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on, ask if they have an apointment.
9) Lay down the twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
10) Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.
11) Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
12) Ask, "Did you feel that?"
13) Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
14) When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"
15) Swat at flies that don't exist.
16) Call out, "Group Hug!" and then enforce it.
17) Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering,
1 Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
19) Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall,without getting off.
20) Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "Your one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
21) Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
22) Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
23) Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
24) Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have new socks on".
25) Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passnegers, "This is MY personal space!"
0 Comments 359 weeks
> 30 THINGS TO DO ON AN EXAM WHEN YOU KNOW
> THAT YOU ARE GOING TO FAIL IT ANYWAYS!
> 1. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Andre, Andre, I've got
> the secret documents!!"
> 2. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud,
> debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell
> out, "I'm SOOO sure that you can hear me thinking." Then start
> talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
> 3. Bring a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.
> 4. On the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to
> answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this
> question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be
> 5. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a
> sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say "They've found me, I have to
> leave the country" and run off.
> 6. 15 min. into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very
> small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry
> Christmas." If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam.
> Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every 15 min.
> 7. Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your
> head, and nothing else.
> 8. Come down with a BAD case of Turet's Syndrome during the exam.
> Be as vulgar as possible.
> 9. Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking.
> Blame it on the person nearest to you.
> 10. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
> 11. Every 5 min. stand up, collect all your things, move to another
> seat, continue with the exam.
> 12. Turn in the exam approx. 30 min. into it. As you walk out,
> start commenting on how easy it was.
> 13. Get the exam. 20 min into it, throw your papers down violently,
> scream out "Fuck this!" and walk out triumphantly.
> 14. Arrange a protest before the exam starts (ie. Threaten the
> instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving
> after one hour to go drink.)
> 15. Show up completlely drunk (completely drunk means at some point
> during the exam, you should start crying for mommy).
> 16. Comment on how sexy the instructor is looking that day.
> 17. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 min, put
> on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the
> opera" until they drag you away.
> 18. If the exam is math/sciencs related, make up the longest proofs
> you could possible think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most
> equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your
> life story.
> 19. Try to get people in the room to do a wave.
> 20. Bring some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to
> you. Pray to it often. Consider a small sacrifice.
> 21. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks,
> chairs, anything you can reach.
> 22. Puke into your exam booklet. Hand it in. Leave.
> 23. Take 6 packages of rice cakes to the exam. Stuff at least 2
> rice cakes into your mouth at once. Chew, then cough. Repeat if
> 24. Masturbate.
> 25. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About 5 min into it,
> loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this.
> 've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal?
> And who the hell are you? Where's the regular guy?"
> 26. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one,
> make one up!
> 27. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and
> answers completely blacked out.
> 28. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks
> why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "the light bulb that
> goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper.
> 29. From the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy.
> Ignore the instructor's requests for you to s
1 Comment 361 weeks