If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- The signs of the times are appearing every where...
- Me, Myself, and I
- The most important thing in my life is my relationship with Christ. I don't always do the right thing, but I am striving to live as He would have me to. The greatest moment in my life was when I grasped that 'a failure doesn't have to be fatal' (thanks, Bro. T). Another important thing to know about me is that I have the greatest family a girl could have!
- Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone), Slow Fade, East to West, Mercy Said No, Unfailing Love, Loves Call, I Believe God....
- Romans 4:20 "He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;" I want a faith like that!
- Favorite things...
- Feeling free to be myself when with those I love the most. Gorgeous spring and fall days. Seeing old friends and finding we still share a lot of the same likes/dislikes. Mint chocolate chip ice cream. Going on vacation!! Being in the will of God. Reading. Shopping for a bargain!! Standing by the ocean. Being in the mountains.
- Things I can't stand...
- Feeling like I have let someone down, especially God! Feeling pressured to do whatever others want me to do. Feeling like I can never be myself... Not getting to spend time with people I love. Snakes.
- Accused of...
- OCD (but I'm really not! Ok, maybe just a little), Being opinionated (I am), Stubborn (Sometimes), A control freak (Only with scary drivers in cars) , Insecure (Only in certain areas).
- "We must tell people that no pit is so deep that He is not deeper still...They will believe us, because we were here." -Betsy ten Boom
- “Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” - Martin Luther King Jr
- Miranda Settle
- Jessica Ward
- Jennifer Norman
- Ann B.
- Lori And Lonny Adams
- Laura Taylor Burris
- Joey Taylor
- Heather Thomas
- Nathan Thomas
- Rachel Crews Perry
- Gretta Cason
- Jennifer Thomas
- Brittany Zavala
- Adria Campbell
- Priscilla Hosmon
- Shannon Cuvar
- J. A. Thomas
- Bobby Bailey
- Vicki Gheen
- Kassi Gheen
- Jaime Fain
- Stephen Michael Leach
- Shawna Ferrell
- Jayababu Yeleti
- Monica Doyle
- Luis Penny Akers Hern...
- Ashley R
- Michelle Dodson
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Sometimes I get so aggravated with myself that I just don't learn how to truly wait of God. His timing is perfect, so why I get so impatient for things to happen is beyond me. I know beyond any doubt that He is able to work all things for the good to those who love Him, so now it is just making application in both the big and small areas of my life. I can tell you time after time when He has proven Himself faithful and I want to learn to be faithful in all areas of my life as well. I so often mess up with the right way to handle situations, the right words to say, the right actions in expressing myself that I feel so inadequate, but I know that He can turn every situation around. He will be my Help! By the way, if you don't know Jesus as your personal Savior then you have no idea what you're missing. He is the best friend that you could ever hope to have! Just ask me about Him! He has done so much for me!
0 Comments 191 weeks
It seems like I never have time to get online. If I had internet access at home I probably would but its to expensive for me right now. Life is good and I have adjusted to no longer being a student and still living in MO. Though I still get homesick at times. I recently had a bad case so I booked a flight home to cure myself. I got an awesome deal so I was extremely overjoyed! I needed to see a VA fall like crazy so it was good that the leaves were still beautiful when I got there. I enjoyed spending time with my family and visiting with some of my friends while I was there. I have to say when I got back to MO is was good to get back to my own bed and to have my car again! Life is good so I can't complain though I sometimes do...I am still working on learning to be content.
0 Comments 194 weeks
1) A possum is a flat animal that sleeps in the middle of
2) There are 5,000 types of snakes and 4,998 of them live
in VA .
3) There are 10,000 types of spiders , and all 10,000 of
them live in VA .
4) If it grows, it'll stick ya. If it crawls, it'll
5) "Onced" and "Twiced" are words.
6) It is not a shopping cart, it's a buggy.
7) "Jaw-P?" means, "Did y'all go to the bathroom?"
People actually grow and eat okra.
9) "Fixinto" is one word.
10) There is no such thing as lunch. There is only
dinner and then there is supper..
11) Iced tea is appropriate for all meals, and you start
drinking it when you're two. We do like a little tea with our sugar.
12) Backwards and forwards means, "I know everythin '
13) The word "jeet" is actually a phrase meaning, "Did
you eat ?"
14) You don't have to wear a watch, because it doesn't
matter what time it is. You work until you're done or it's too dark
15) You don't PUSH buttons, you MASH em.
16) You measure distance in minutes.
17) You switch from heat to A/C in the same day.
1 All the festivals across the state are named after a
fruit, vegetable, grain, insect or animal.
19) You know what a "Dawg" is.
20) You carry jumper cables in your car - for your own car.
21) You only own five spices: salt, pepper, Texas Pete ,
Tabasco and ketchup.
22) The local papers cover national and international
news on one page, but require 6 pages for local gossip and high
school football .
23) You think that the first day of deer season is a
24) You find 100 degrees "a bit warm."
25) You know all four seasons : Almost summer, summer,
still summer, and Christmas .
26) Going to Walmart is a favorite past time known as "goin'
Walmartin" or "off to Wally World."
27) You describe the first cool snap (below 70 degrees)
as good hog killin' weather.
2 Fried catfish is the other white meat.
29) We don't need no dang Driver's Ed.. If our mama says
we can drive, we can drive, dag-nabbit.
30) You understand these jokes and forward them to your VA
friends and those who just wish they were from Southwest Virginia !!!
AND.......Last but not least -- NEVER slap a man in the
face that is chewing tobacco !!!!!
7 Comments 215 weeks
My result is: Blue
What is your usual mood????
Who is your Disney Prince? (girlz only)
Which Avril Lavigne song is you?
What Type Of Guy Are You
are you pretty or darn right ugly?
Try On the Hogwarts Sorting Hat.
wat will ur next boyfriends nmae start with
See More Quizzes
close Which Jane Austen Heroine Are You?
My result is: Elizabeth Bennet
Who's Your Perfect Celeb Mate?
Whats yuurh real name?
what will your baby girl look like
how interesting are you?
What colour best suits your personality?
What Rocky Horror And The Picture Show Character Are You?
Are you an Angel or Devil?
See More Quizzes
- 2007 (38)
- Cali 2008 (48)
- Christmas '09 (3)
- Family & Friends (20)
- Haiti Trip (26)
- Hannah & Katelyn (36)
- Mexico trip (39)
- More Cali 2008 pics (47)
- Petting zoo (11)
- Random pics (22)
- School pics (47)
- Vacation & Memorial Day (21)
- Vacation '09 continued (29)
- Virginia, Maryland & D.C (27)
- ~Vacation 2009~ (48)