If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Surf it, scroll it, pause it, click it,Cross it, crack it, switch - update it
- Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Queen's of the Stone Age, John Frusciante, Metallica, The White Stripes, Ocean Colour Scene, Kings of Leon, Green Day, David Gray, Blur, Snow Patrol, The Verve, RATM, Korn, Placebo, Oasis, Foo Fighters, The Smashing Pumpkins, Ash, The Kooks, The Zutons, The Raconteurs, Muse, Linkin Park, Radiohead, Director, Arcade Fire, Rodrigo Y Gabriella, The Roots, Velvet Revolver, Jimmy Eat World, Keane, Hard-Fi, 3 Doors Down, Queen, Johnny Cash, Coldplay, Papa Roach, Gun's N'Roses, Stereophonics, Bloc Party, Beck, 50 Cent, Eminem, Jay-Z, Tori Amos, Staind, Sum 41, REM, Razorlight, Damien Rice, Jack Johnson, The Magic Numbers, The Killers, The Strokes, Athlete, Audioslave, Jose Gonzalez, Evanescence, My Chemical Romance, Arctic Monkeys, Interpol, Fiona Apple, PJ Harvey, Editors, Razorlight, Sigur Ros, Elbow, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Florence and the Machine
- Some More
- DJ Shadow, Massive Attack, Air, Faithless, 2manyDjs, Basement Jaxx, Mylo, Aim, Miguel Migs, Chemical Brothers, Daft Punk, Lamb, Kosheen, Royskopp, Gorillaz, UNKLE, James Lavelle, Moby, Groove Armada, Paul Van Dyk, Deep Dish, Sharam, Eric Morillo, Dirty Vegas, Laurent Garnier, Goldfrapp, Sasha, Felix da Housecat, Cafe Del Mar comps, James Zabiela, CSS, The Gossip, Chymera, Fish Go Deep, Nick Hogendoorn, Eelke Kleijn, Martin Solveig, Hot Chip, Justice, Steve Aoki, MGMT, Chris Liebing, Booka Shade, Battles, Steve Lawler, Markus Schulz, Boys Noize
- Some Fav songs
- Metallica-The Unforgiven, PJ Harvey-Good Fortune, Paul Van Dyk-For an Angel, Daft Punk-Da Funk, Oasis-The Masterplan, Ocean Colour Scene-Robin Hood, Nirvana-The Man Who Sold The World, Fish Go Deep-The Cure And The Cause, Chemical Brothers-Hey Boy Hey Girl, Beck-Loser, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club-Spread Your Love, Laurent Garnier-Crispy Bacon, Faithless-Insomnia, The Verve-Sonnet, Red Hot Chilli Peppers-Venice Queen, Dirty Vegas-Days Go By, Green Day-Time Of Your Life, Guns N'Roses-Patience, Massive Attack-Teardrop, Paco de Lucia-Entre Dos Aguas, Staind-Outside, Underworld-Born Slippy, Unkle-In a State, The White Stripes-Seven Nation Army, Chymera-Midnight at the Aquarium, Radiohead-Street Spirit, Stone Temple Pilots-Plush, Soundgarden-Black Hole Sun, Warren G & Nate Dogg-Regulate, Rolling Stones-Paint It Black, Battles-Atlas
- Transformers, Shawshank Redemption, 21, The Life of David Gale, The Recruit, City of God, Blade, Shrek, The Crow, Kill Bill 1+2, The Breakfast Club, Superbad, Knocked Up, The Departed, Van Wilder Party Liaison, Fight Club, Matrix, American History X, Sin City, Green Street, American Pie, Employee Of The Month, Seven, Starship Troopers, Lords Of The Rings Trilogy, Garden State, X-Men, The Bourne Trilogy, Accepted, The Rock, Life of Brian, Taken, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight; The Sopranos, Lost, Scrubs, Simpsons, Prison Break
- Football; Liverpool, Barcelona, Inter Milan, Celtic. Hurling; Waterford. Rugby;Munster and Ireland
- Two Faced People, Boredom, Man Utd and Chelski..Shallow people, Drugs, Hypocrites, People pretending to be something they're not, Liars, Ignorance, Gerry Ryan, Pigeons, Kylie and Madonna
- Msn+ Facebook
close Code Snippet
Sorry for the inconvenience, this module is temporarily down for maintenance.
- Aisling O' Connor
- Tina Roche
- Leanne D
- Seona Kelly
- Emily M
- Gearoid Theodor Nixon
- Leeanne O'Callaghan
- Lorraine Campion
- John O Farrell
- Barry Skelton
- Elaine Mc Donald
- Aisling Kennedy
- Jenny O' Leary
- Eileen Mc Cormack
- Lynn Sheridan
- Triona Mc Carthy
- Lee Tubbritt
- James Geary
- Jillian Halligan
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Souness - 'Croatia were a little bit tippy tappy for me'.
Gilesy on Ronaldo - 'Marilyn Monroe was the greatest star in the world
but she was never known as a great actor. Ronaldo is like that.'
Bill - ''Those two defenders are known as the twin towers. And they were
Bill - 'what do you think of Group B gentlemen?' (the group with
Germany, Austria, Poland and Croatia) Souness - 'Looks a bit like World
War II, Bill'.
Dunphy - 'Real Madrid are offering ronaldo EUR250,000 a week after tax,
he has a model girlfriend, he's 23, he's good looking, I hate him'
Dunphy again - 'Sergio Ramos is a headbanger, he's like Paul McShane on
Jimmy Magee - 'and the ball is passed wide to Ricardo Ronaldo'... Mark
Kinsella too polite to correct him, then a min later Jimmy
realises...'I've just promoted the Portuguese goalkeeper to the wing'.
Jimmy Magee again: 'This must be the most attacks by an Italian team in
an international match in the first 16 minutes than anyone can remember'
Mark Kinsella after 15 minutes of the match between Austria &
'I see what the Austrians are tryin to do here, they are tryin to stop
the Germans playing football'
Mark Kinsella after lahm had been fouled (which resulted in ballacks
stunning freekick)...........'he really needed to make that
tackle........doesnt matter bout the free kick lahm was on a good
run'.............ballack riffles one home..........'ya see needless
freekicks cost ya'
Jimmy again: 'klasnic has scored for poland, they lead one nil' then it
shows the replay and he realise it was a goal against poland and he says
' of course that was Klasnic of croatia who got the goal'
Bill: - 'Just one interesting point. Italy have now qualified for the
quarter final with 4 points ,when last time they failed to qualify with
5 points....whatever that means........i actually don't know' ..... que
laughter from Gilesy and Brady
With some classic back and forth from the panel
Souness - 'I agree with Liam......'
Dunphy - 'Its Eamon'
Souness - 'Sorry, whats your name....haha....good job Liams not here'
Dunphy - 'Holland look good but they haven't played a proper team yet'
Brady - 'They beat Italy 3-0 and France 4-1, two WC finalists. what do
you mean a proper team?'
Dunphy - 'Sweden'
Brady: 'The games at five o'clock have been inferior.'
Billo: 'For what reason?'
Brady: 'Well, I think it is cooler at night, Bill.'
Billo: 'Hold on, we're only talking 23 degrees. That's what it was like
in Dublin today.'
Brady: 'Still hot. Still hot. I was playing golf today. I found it hot.'
Billo: 'Did you shoot a good score Liam?'
Brady: 'No, not really.'
Billo: 'And were you as indolent as they (Romania and France) were?'
Gilesy: 'You try playing golf at night Bill.'
And best of the tournament
Souness unimpressed with Thierry Henry's bravery for the Italian second
'He's got his hands down protecting his downstairs area and sticks his
foot out like a nancy'
Eamo: 'If you don't mind me saying Graeme, the shot was a bit low to
have affected his downstairs area.'
Cue Gilesy mumbling: 'You don't know with these lads, Eamon.'
0 Comments 262 weeks
Yo mama so fat, the whales sing
Yo mamma's so fat, when she went to the beach, the whales sang "We are family!"
Your Momma's so fat, when she blinks, her eyelids clap!
Yo mamma's so fat, when she wears a red dress, the kids in the neighborhood yell, "Hey, Kool-Aid!"
Yo mamma's so fat, when she sat on a rainbow, skittles popped out.
Yo mamma's so fat, even God couldn't lift her spirits!
Yo mamma's so fat, she has her own zip code!
Yo mamma's so fat, it takes a train and two buses to get on her good side.
Yo mamma's so fat, when she stepped in the road and I tried to swerve around her, I ran out of gas!
Yo mamma's so fat, when she walked in front of the TV, I missed five minutes of the show!
Yo mamma's so fat, when she walked into a room, someone said, "Woah! Was that a solar eclipse or did Free Willie just walk in?
Yo mamma's so fat, when she walked into a hotel and asked for a water bed, they put a blanket over the ocean!
Yo mamma's so fat, she rents shade!
Yo mamma's so fat, she invented the lowrider!
Yo mamma's so fat, she tripped over K-Mart, stumbled over Wal-Mart and landed on Target!
Yo mamma's so fat, when she puts on high heels in the morning, by the afternoon they're flats.
Yo mamma's so fat, her picture weighs ten pounds.
Yo mamma's so fat, she tripped over a rock and fell asleep trying to get up!
Yo mamma's so fat, when she stepped on a scale, it said, "to be continued."
Yo mamma's so fat, when she wears a yellow coat, people run after her yelling "taxi!"
Yo mamma's so fat, she's on both sides of the family.
Yo mamma's so fat, when she got lost (amazingly) they had to use all 4 sides of the milk carton.
0 Comments 331 weeks
Things to do at Dunnes-Stores while your shopping partner is taking
their sweet time:
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms, randomly put them in peoples trolleys when
they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in housewares to go off at 5 minute
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor to the bathrooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code 3
in housewares,'...and see what happens.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers
you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask 'Why
can't you people just leave me alone?
8. Look right into the security camera and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.
9. While handling knives in the housewares department ask the clerk if
he knows where the anti-depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the theme
from 'Mission Impossible'.
11. In the auto department practice your Madonna look using different
12. Hide in the clothing rack and when people browse through say 'PICK
ME! PICK ME!!!!!!'
13. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker assume the foetal
position and scream 'NO! NO! It's those voices again'
....and last but not least,
14. Go into a fitting room and yell real loudly ...'Hey! We're out of toilet paper in here.........
1 Comment 365 weeks
close Mobile Uploads
close Bowling Buddies
Awarded for scoring more than 100 points in one game.
Awarded for scoring more than 200 points in one game.
Awarded for scoring more than 5 strikes in one game.
Awarded for bowling faster than an average speed of 40 km/h.
Awarded for being a Clown! Can you find out how?
Awarded for playing more than 50 games!
Awarded for filling the scoreboard with strikes!
Awarded for scoring all spares in one game!
Awarded for winning more than 25 challenges!
Awarded for having more than 50 Bowling Buddies!