If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- I don´t know how to put this ............
but i am a kinda big deal ! ! !
check this out :
- The Other Half Of Me
what an honour !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 300, Fight Club , Lock stock and 2 smoking barrels , snatch
- Scared Of
- WHY TO BE PROUD FOR BEEING A GREEK!!! * Because we are European Champions in Soccer * Because we buy whole watermelons and not in slices * Because we buy whole lambs and not in pieces * Because nights in Greece finish in the morning * Because we take our coffee slowly, while smoking and not in "shots" * Because flirting is our national hobby * Because sex is our national sport * Because we always moan about the public sector and everyone seeks to get a job in it * Because we are not puritans * Because we are not racists * Because we go out almost every night even if we are penniless * Because we know how to spend better that we know how to save * Because we never visit others empty handed * Because there is no way to explain to foreigners what "kapsoura" is... (burning desire for someone) * Because to Greeks, family is still something valuable * Because we do not share the cost of petrol with those we take in our cars * Because we always make it, albeit in the last moment * Because for
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
The official rules of shotgun!
Section One - General Rules
1) The first person to yell "SHOTGUN" gets to ride in the front seat.
2) The remaining back seats may be divvied up in the same manner by being the first to call "back right seat", etc..
3) The word "shotgun" must be loud enough to be heard by at least one witness. If no witness is to be found, or in case of a tie, the driver has the final word. After all, it is most likely his car. (note: if it isn't his car, and the owner is present, the owner's decision is final. Owner must be sober, however, or he will defer his judgment to the driver.)
4) Early calls are strictly prohibited. All occupants of the vehicle (including the driver) must be outside of the building and directly on the way to the vehicle before shotgun may be called. Under no circumstances may a person call shotgun inside a building. For sake of simplicity, a garage is considered to be outside. Parking structures and detached garages are always considered as being outdoors, even if they are underground.
5) A person may only call shotgun for one way of a trip. Shotgun can never be called while inside a vehicle or still technically on the way to the first location. For example, one can not get out of a vehicle and call Shotgun for the return journey.
6) Being as how everyone is created equal, men have the same right as women to the front seat of the car. i.e. women don't own the front seat.
7) One is allowed to ride shotgun as many times as he can call it, but for himself only. No one can call shotgun for their slower friend, unless the friend has a speech or mental handicap that prevents them from calling it for themselves.
The driver has final say in all ties and disputes. The driver has the right to suspend or remove all shotgun privileges from one or more persons.
Section Two - Special Cases
1) In the instance that the normal driver of a vehicle is drunk or otherwise unable to perform their duties as driver, then he/she is automatically given Shotgun.
2) If the instance that the person who actually owns the vehicle is not driving, then he/she is automatically given Shotgun, unless they decline.
3) In the instance the driver's spouse, lover, partner, or hired prostitute for the evening is going to accompany the group, he/she is automatically given Shotgun, unless they decline.
4) In the instance that one of the passengers may become so ill during the course of the journey that the other occupants feel he/she will toss their cookies, then the ill person should be given Shotgun to make appropriate use of the window.
5) In the instance that only one person knows how to get to a given location and this person is not the driver, then as the designated navigator for the group they automatically get Shotgun, unless they decline.
6) In the instance that one of the occupants is too wide or tall to fit comfortably in the back seat, then the driver may show mercy and award Shotgun to the genetic misfit. Alternatively, the driver and other passengers may continually taunt the poor fellow as they make a three hour trip with him crammed in the back.
0 Comments 320 weeks
You have a cute______.
You make me _______.
You should _______.
Someday I will ______.
You + me =________.
I would build a _______ just for you.
I would get your name tattooed on my __________.
If I could sing you any song it would be _________.
We could __________ under the stars.
My love for you is like that of ____________.
0 Comments 369 weeks
1 Who are you?
2. Are we friends?
3. When and how did we meet?
4. Do you hav a crush on me?
5. Have you ever wanted to punch me?
6. Would you kiss me?If i wouldn´t be in germany?
7. Describe me in four words?
8. what was ur first impression of me?
9. do u still think the same?
10. What reminds u of me?
11. If you could giv me anything wot wod it be?
12. How well do u no me?
13. Whens the last time u saw me?
14. Give me a nickname and explain why?
15. Eva wanted 2 tell me sumthing u couldnt?
16. Are you goin 2 put dis on ur blog and c wot i say about u?
4 Comments 370 weeks