If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.

Adrian Bath

If U had sex every day 4 a year, kept all 365 condoms, melted em down & made a tyre from the rubber, what would U call it? A FUCKIN GOODYEAR

5/8/09 | me too! | Reply

Add as Friend
  • Male, 25, Luv 8
  • Profile views: 339
  • Last active: 1/4/12
  • www.bebo.com/adrianado
Post a Comment:

My Timeline

close Code Snippet

Sorry for the inconvenience, this module is temporarily down for maintenance.

close Video Box

help

close Widgets

metalicdice

close Quizzes

close Polls

close Blog

  • a nother one

    Now dat i hve yer attention do dis wee fing:
    1] Wats ur name?
    2] Are we close?
    3] Wat do you think of me?
    4] Do you hav a crush on me?
    5] Wud u kiss me?
    6] Wud u hav sex wit me?
    7] Describe me in 3 words?
    8] If u Had Me for 30 Mins wat wud you do?
    9] Wat was ur first impression of me?
    10] Do u still think the same?
    11] What reminds u of me?
    12] If you could giv me anything wat would it be?
    13] How well do u know me?
    14] What do u like best about me?
    15] Ever wanted 2 tell me something u could'nt?
    16] Could you ever love me?
    17] Would you ever ask me out?
    18] Give me a nickname and explain why?
    19] R u gna put dis on ur blog n c wat i say abt u?
    20] Anything 2 say b4 u go?

    2 Comments 327 weeks

  • MORE CRAP

    From: ~*~Priscilla~*~
    Date: Aug 5, 2005 5:59 AM

    Body: READ the INSTRUCTIONS BECAUSE LOTS OF PEOPLE DO IT WRONG

    This is the Innocence Test! Here's how it works you start w/ 100% and as you read the list everytime you come across sumthin u have done u subtract 5% and after you have done this test post ur name and ur score at the bottom then repost this DO NOT REPLY IT!!!!!!

    1. smokin
    2. drinking
    3. drugs
    4. been fingered or fingered someone
    5. gotten or given a handjob
    6. french kissed
    7. been felt up
    8. given or gotten a BJ
    9. been eaten out or eaten someone out
    10. had sex
    11. had a 3 some
    12. given or taken it in the ass
    13. made a sex tape
    14. done any sexul act on school grounds
    15. done anything in a classroom
    16. gottin drunk and didnt remember who u had sex w/
    17. pissed on someone's lawn while drunk
    18. had sex in a public place
    19. phone sex
    20. sex in a pool/spa
    21. thought about a teacher (sexualy)
    22. licked someone's toes
    23. made out w/ someone younger than you
    24. stripped
    25. had any form of sex at home while your parents were there
    26. been caught throwin a party
    27. kissed the same sex
    28. flashed someone
    29. kissed a friends bf/gf
    30. lied about ur age 2 get some
    31. given it up after 5 or 10 minuets
    32. sex for money
    33. sex in the kitchen
    34. sex in the shower
    35. sex on the floor
    36. given your friend's ex head
    37. had sex w/ a friends ex
    38. lied to your friend(s)
    39. lied to your parents

    3 Comments 391 weeks

  • MORE CRAP IT FILL OUT THIS SHIT

    What Would You Do If…
    1. I died from natural causes:
    2. I kissed you:
    3. I lived next door to you:
    4. I started smoking:
    5. I smacked your butt:
    6. I was hospitalized:
    7. I ran away from home:
    8. I got into a fight and you weren't there?:

    What Do You Think Of My…
    9. Personality:
    10. Eyes:
    11. Hair:
    12. Laugh:
    13. overall appearance:

    Would You…
    14. Be my friend?
    15. Keep a secret if I told you one?
    16. Hold my hand?
    17. Take a bullet for me?
    18. Keep in touch?
    19. Try and solve my problems?
    20. Love me?
    21. Date me?

    Have You Ever…
    22. Lied to make me feel better?
    23. Wanted to kiss me?
    24. Wanted to kill me?
    25. Broke my heart?
    26. Kept something important from me?
    27. Thought I was unbearably annoying?

    Random Stuff…
    28. What reminds you of me?
    29. If you could give me anything what would it be?
    30. How well do you know me?
    31. When's the last time you saw me?
    32. Are you gonna put this on yours to see what I say about you?

    4 Comments 391 weeks

close Games

close Photos

close Whiteboard

close The Wall

close Comments

Post comment as:

Share the Luv (5 Luv left)

Attach a photo from your albums

  • Amanda Kae Li Shi

    Bebo sucks! I barely use it anymore! you should hit me up on xxxmatch, its the best place for hooking up ever! check it out at http://goo.gl/q4HKm

    11/20/10
  • Lana Anderson

    heey, thanks for the add x

    1/20/10
  • Laura Sexc Bitch
    luv Laura Sexc Bitch

    Hey that's so cool. Its in carrara... When are you coming? Im hopefully going out clubbing monday night or tuesday night. I really cant wait to see you!

    5/15/09 via Mobile
  • Laura Sexc Bitch
    Laura Sexc Bitch

    So your thinkin bout comin to my bday party?

    5/11/09 via Mobile
  • Laura Sexc Bitch
    luv Laura Sexc Bitch

    Hey gorgeous yea im livin at the coast... How did you know???? Im ok i guess ay.. You comin to my 18th this weekend coming?? hope you can darl xoxo love love xoxo

    5/10/09 via Mobile
  • Laura Sexc Bitch
    luv Laura Sexc Bitch

    Hey my gorgeous xo wat doin?? Hit me back xoxo

    5/8/09 via Mobile
  • Rach
    Rach

    hey hey yeah i went ta the show... didnt do much think i only spent like $10.... heaps ay... sparks is lying lol.... cya...

    4/20/09
  • Elle
    Elle

    hey biatch wat u doin???

    1/10/09
  • Myra Gruver
    Myra Gruver

    :) hi how are you doing cutie, i was just thinking of you and wanted to get on cam and all, hit me up on msn my names josyantos77@live.com cya

    12/16/08 via Mobile
  • Kerrie
    Kerrie

    hey so when are ya gonna upload the photos from ur cam from the party last nite... that was fun, i had the bosses and everyone smelling my drinks, everyone thought i was drunk... but i swear i didnt have any alcohol. and i think i counted a total of 46 hugs... not bad for 3 and a half hours... although the only rejection i had that i couldn't persuade to hug me was Everett... anyway, i'll catch ya at work some time. Later Kez

    11/30/08
  • Venusira Arisunev
    luv Venusira Arisunev

    HELLO long time no see how ya doing about the other half of me thing I HOPE we can still be the best of friends this dosnt change a thing between us since we barely talk anymore message me when ur on msn and good luck with the new server in eo i quit the stupid patch didnt work and the online help r a little more then useless noobs who cant even write a guide to starting up a pc so with that said goodnight n cya soon dont be a stranger

    11/11/08
  • Louella Selleck

    :0) howdy hit me up if you wanna get freaky with this gal on cam, my msn is brazenfiywn@hotmail.com *muah*

    11/9/08 via Mobile
  • Kerrie
    Kerrie

    sup? yeah, i was hoping i could get like millions of friends... but i'm not that popular... lol well, first wk of skwl holidays i'll be working 8am-6pm on the checkouts (except sunday and tuesday) and the second wk i've got nothing planned yet...

    9/19/08
  • Trisha Sullivan

    Re: you Xaviera This hot chick with huge tits is showing on cam! Hit up wildrockergrl38@yahoo.com on yahoo/msn messenger before she gets off. Shes crazy!

    7/25/08 via Mobile