If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- Drew "J.D." Weir
- Me, Myself, and I
- Carlsberg don't do introductions, but if they did they'd probably be a lot better than this.
The Flashbox is me, Joe and Iain on a big bungee thing in Singapore
- Radiohead, Oasis, The Jam, The Stone Roses, Pulp, The Coral, The Zutons, The Charlatans, The Beatles, Red Hot Chili Peppers, British Sea Power, Manic Street Preachers, The Redwalls, Kula Shaker, Larrikin Love, The Decemberists, Thom Yorke, The Holloways, BRMC, Arcade Fire, The Flaming Lips, Kasabian, Neutral Milk Hotel, Elf Power, Beulah, The Olivia Tremor Control, Essex Green, The Libertines, Dungen, Beck, The Bees, Beirut, Dappled Cities, Editors, Elliott Smith, Interpol, The Hold Steady, Iron and Wine, Joy Division, The Microphones, The National, Nick Drake, OAR, REM, The Shins, Spoon, The Strokes, Suede, Tokyo Police Club, Sufjan Stevens, Wilco, TV On The Radio, Menomena, Alaska in Winter, Antony and the Johnsons, Okkervil River, Caribou, Do Make Say Think, The Field, Vampire Weekend
- Anchorman, Ong Bak, Children Of Men, The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, Pan's Labyrinth, Charlie Wilson's War, Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Walk Hard, Cloverfield
- I play cricket. A lot. Get over it.
- Scared of...
- Windows, mass murderers and beef stroganoff... in that order.
- Things I like...
- Music, pretending to play the guitar, the cold side of the pillow, sitting in corners, trifles, cats, nostalgia
- Lewis Vanstone
- Jonny Silk
- James Ross
- Julia Macdonald
- Michael Zakko
- Tarni D
- Iain Wellman
- Soph Ma Troph.Ey Wife
- Abbie M
- Rachel Hill
- Andrew Hamilton
- Winston Roberts
- Calum Watson
- Scott Weir
- Matthew Robson
- Liberty Decker
- Will Dunn
- Charlie. Just Deal WithIt
- Rob Wooton
- Ewan J
- Kirsty Napier
- Hannah Lopez
- James 'Menny' Carroll
- Adam W
- Peter Griffiths
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Drew? 25 Taken
Out of sheer boredom I've decided I'm going to write a blog (anyone know what the hell that involves?). I think I'll just rant about stuff which is annoying me...
1. Jaffa cakes. Amazing, but too damn addictive. If I ever become morbidly obese it will probably be entirely down to jaffa cakes. And possibly trifles.
2. Holidays. Should not be this boring, I've spent most of the last few days staring at my computer screen waiting for something interesting to happen. As of yet nothing has.
3. *Warning! Cricket rant* I'm annoyed that England didn't win the first test against India, which they blatently should've done if it weren't for the rain. And to rub salt in the wound they've just been hammered in the second test.
4. Why do people I've never heard of keep asking me to tell my brother to add them on Bebo? Ask him yourself!
5. The woman in the Sheila's Wheels ad at the side of this page who is currently mocking me for not being able to think of anything to write.
6. The fact that none of my photos from Malaysia came out properly. Apart from a slightly disturbing one of Iain.
That'll do for now. I'm going to get a jaffa cake...
1 Comment 312 weeks
Decided it was time for a new skin. Tried to find one that represented me. Failed. So I got one with penguins.
1 Comment 354 weeks
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
2 Comments 379 weeks