If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- in space no one can hear you moo :p
- Me, Myself, and I
- kind of shy.
just a fun lovein easy going guy
crazy enough try any thing once lol ;-)
into the paranoral thing.
hoping to make some friends here so yeah add me if u wish
- all kinds
- all kinds
- drove stockcar for awhile
- Scared Of
- not much scares me
- Happiest When
- friends r around. chating with friends. watching thunderstorms. skinnydiping ;-).
- pics (12)
Fill it out please
1. Whats your Name?
2. Are we close?
3. What do you think of me?
4. Do you hav a crush on me?
5. Would u kiss me?
6. Would u lie to me?
7. Describe me in 3 words?
8. If u Had Me for 30 Mins wat would you do?
9. What was ur first impression of me?
10. Do u still think the same?
11. What reminds u of me?
12. If you could give me anything what would it be?
13. How well do u know me?
14. What do u like best about me?
15. Ever wanted 2 tell me something u could'nt?
16. Could you ever love me?
17. Give me a nickname and explain why?
18. Whats da furthest ya wud go wiv me?
19. Rate me out of ten ?
20. Anything 2 say b4 u go?
0 Comments 160 weeks
Ways to annoy your Public Bathroom Stallmate
1. Stick your palm open under the stall wall and ask your neighbor, "May I borrow a highlighter?"
2. Say "Uh oh, I knew I shouldn't put my lips on that."
3. Cheer and clap loudly every time somebody breaks the silence with a bodily function noise.
4. Say, "Hmmm, I've never seen that color before."
5. Drop a marble and say, "Oh shit!! My glass eye!!"
6. Say "Damn, this water is cold."
7. Grunt and strain real loud for 30 seconds and then drop a cantaloupe into the toilet bowl from eight to 6 feet Sigh relaxingly.
8. Say, "Now how did that get there?"
9. Say, "Humus. Reminds me of humus."
10. Fill up a large flask with Mountain Dew. Squirt it erratically under the stall walls of your neighbors while yelling, "Whoa! Easy boy!!"
11. Say," Interesting....more sinkers than floaters"
12. Using a small squeeze tube, spread peanut butter on a wad of toilet paper and drop under the stall wall of your neighbor. Then say, "Whoops, could you kick that back over here, please?
13. Say, "C'mon Mr. Happy! Don't fall asleep on me!!
14. Say, "Boy, that sure looks like a maggot"
15. Say, "Damn, I knew that drain hole was a little too small. Now what am I gonna do?"
16. Play a well known drum cadence over and over again on your butt cheeks.
17. Before you unroll toilet paper, conspicuously lay down your "Cross-Dressers Anonymous" newsletter on the floor visible to the adjacent stall.
18. Lower a small mirror underneath the stall wall and adjust it so you can see your neighbor and say, "Peek-a-boo!"
19. Drop a D-cup bra on the floor under the stall wall and sing "Born Free"
0 Comments 167 weeks
Are you tired of those mushy "friendship" poems that always sound good but never actually come close to reality? Well, here is a "friendship" poem that really speaks to true friendship and truth itself.
When you are sad,.....I will get you drunk and help you plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.
When you are blue,...I'll try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
When you smile,...I'll know you finally got laid.
When you are scared,...I will rag you about it every chance I get.
When you are worried,...I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be and to quit whining.
When you are confused,...I will use little words to explain it to your dumb ass.
When you are sick,...stay away from me until you're well again. I don't want whatever you have.
When you fall,...I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.
This is my oath,...I pledge 'til the end. Why you may ask? Because you're my friend!
**Send this poem to ten of your closest friends and get depressed because you realize you only have 2 friends, and one of them is not speaking to you right now anyway.
0 Comments 167 weeks