If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- ♪You used to hold meek you used to hold meek you used to hold meek meek ♪
- Me, Myself, and I
- Scott Booth
Portsmouth FC - FA Cup Champions 2008
You never know what Tamera will bring; a slug, a devil, a dinosaur, a munchkin, a broken back, a ditiar or even a huge head.
X Box 360 : XII SCO77 IIX
- The Other Half Of Me
yes even mills has
MillsRyan Lee EggTam Alex SamFrazer
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
1. If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would produce enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
2. If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb. (Now that's more like it!)
3. The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body that it could squirt blood 30 feet.
4. A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes long.
5. A cockroach can live up to nine days without it's head before it starves to death.
6. Babies are born without knee caps. They don't appear until they are 2-6 years old.
7. The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off.
8. The flea can jump up to 350 times its body length. For a human, that would be equivalent to jumping the length of a entire football pitch.
9. The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds.
10. Some lions mate over 50 times a day.
11.Butterflies can taste with their feet.
12. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
13. Right-handed people live, on an average, live nine years longer than left-handed people.
14. Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump.
15 A cat's urine glows under a black light.
16. An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
17. Starfish have no brains.
18. Polar bears are left-handed.
19. Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.
20. The average bed is home to over 6 billion dust mites.
21. Just twenty seconds worth of fuel remained when Apollo 11's lunar module landed on the moon.
22. Ten tons of space dust falls on the Earth every day.
23. Every year the sun loses 360 million tons.
24. If you attempted to count to stars in a galaxy at a rate of one every second it would take around 3,000 years to count them all.
25. Ernest Vincent Wright wrote a novel with over 50,000 words, none of which containing the letter "e."
26. The Eiffel Tower has 1792 steps.
27. It takes about 20 seconds for a red blood cell to circle the whole body.
28. Every year, the Moon moves a further 3.82cm from the Earth.
29. There are more than 1,00 chemicals in a cup of coffee.
30. Blue and white are the most common school colours.
31. On average, a 4-year-old child asks 437 questions a day.
32. The tip of a 2cm long hour-hand on a wristwatch travels at 0.00000275 mph
33. There is about 200 times more gold in the worlds oceans, than has been mined in our entire history.
34. Human hair and fingernails continue to grow after death.
35. Termites eat wood twice as fast when listening to heavy metal music.
36. The cockroach has a high resistance to radiation and is the creature most likely to survive a nuclear war.
37. The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.
38. A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
39. When you sneeze, all bodily functions stop ... even your heart!
40. The average person over fifty will have spent 5 years waiting in lines
0 Comments 296 weeks